Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody?

18 hours ago, Iamelneeno said:

I disagree with you when you said the bullrun is not for everybody. I believe it is for everyone so long as you are having your coin and also ready to sell but what makes some people lose out on the bullrun is greed.

I think that bullrun is for everyone that have coins and resources because I think that it will be a great time for them to maximize their earnings in the bullrun because the price is high they can sell their coins to have big earnings. 

Perhaps it is available to everyone, because what makes them inappropriate for some if you talked about those who have a hidden soul and are not qualified to develop but rather to demolish, I agree with you, but this field is available to everyone, and if the opposite is not, I was among those who are not allowed to deal in this field .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Dear investors bull run is not possible that each person or investment holding person cash out many investors has nature of more profit from each trade because they are fear of being less profit and FOMO of bitcoin prices goes higher and higher but bitcoin goes down. 

On 12/22/2019 at 12:59 PM, Benjamin said:

Bull run is for every body because bitcoin is existing because of us, there will be no bitcoin if this will not having some users and investors, bull run made because to increased the price of bitcoin so that tge users of it wi be get some big money.

You're quite true mate, bull run is just happen when bitcoin halving is happen, after the halving, there is a possibility to increased it's price like in the year of 2017, after the halving, the price of it is reached the $20000 which is very good for us, i hope that it will be happen again.

20 hours ago, Iamelneeno said:

I disagree with you when you said the bullrun is not for everybody. I believe it is for everyone so long as you are having your coin and also ready to sell but what makes some people lose out on the bullrun is greed.

Bullrun affects all trades, I mean all trades that have their own trades and order, they can benefit the pump, but when they buy at the bull run its their lost.

crypto bull run is not for everyone, if you do not have time to buy a coin at a low price it is useless to buy it at an already inflated price to earn thinking that it will grow even stronger.

8 hours ago, Irish said:

but when they buy at the bull run its their lost.

Well this is quite true mate but there's no people who will buy some bitcoin while the bull run is on going because this is the opportunity to get some huge amount of profit.

For sure you are right not everyone will cash out when the bull run comes, it obvious some people who were not prepared will be left out because it's not everyone who Invested before the bull run, so when bull run comes only the ones who Invested will make  profit from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/22/2019 at 4:12 AM, Delgboke said:

The crypto holders are actually waiting for bullrun to happen, In order for them but I discovered that not everybody we actually cash out when the bullrun start because it's for people who already have valueable coins. 

Hello my friend.  Yes, it is for everyone, and everyone should know the importance of coding in our life and development.

26 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friend.  Yes, it is for everyone, and everyone should know the importance of coding in our life and development.

Bull run is for those that believe they can face the risks and get rewarded, not everyone love to engage in high volatility of cryptocurrency. You know we have panic people amidst us

1 hour ago, bunulama930 said:

Not for everybody but for most of them

@bunulama930  who are everybody you are referring to? Bull run are for only those that hold the coins that is increasing price. 

Yes bro we can take benefits and all the Crypto users i.e- btc holders. Either you are small holder or big you can earn profit from the coins but we have to make sure that we sell at good time.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes it is for everybody if the bull run comes everybody will get benefited. Specially for those people who are earning btc like here in this forum if the btc pumps up the rate of 1000 will double or triple. Second for those people who make an investment to it their investment will grow after this happens. And also for the holders they will earn great amount if the bull run comes. That's why every people in the cryptoworld waiting to the bull run.

Bullrun is best for crypto holders. Who are holding high amount of crypto currencies but some time Bullrun is not profitable for traders who didn't buy crypto at exact time. 

Bullrun is not depending on some people. Because it's  a process that just occur actually to boost the market  values of the cryptocurrencies. And soon I guess a bullrun will take place and the prices of the cryptocurrencies will go much higher than it is now. So just wait for that bullrun to happen. Through the bullrun it will be possible for the users to get a good profit if have a proper knowledge. 

investors and traders continuously study the market and are able to make money even with a bear market, I personally expect a bull phase of the market to finally get rid of all the useless altcoins that unfortunately have remained in my wallet and are now almost worthless

Bullrun is everybody because every bitcoin holders have equal rights to take participate in bullrun event everyone wants make good profit from bitcoin. Keep patience and waiting for bullrun event.

Running the bull is for people who own the famous currencies influencing the market, which is bitcoin, in a large percentage so that the bulls can resist the movement of whales and work to raise the price, so encryption is for everyone, but the bull runs for the big characters

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Please can you explain what mean bullrun, because I heard it many time but i don’t know what that means , please if you can to explain it for me and for the other how don’t understand it.

On 5/12/2020 at 9:09 PM, Depth Jonny said:

Bull run is for every person because bitcoin becomes possible because of us, if that doesn't have a number of users and buyers, bull runs because the price of bitcoin will be higher so that the users will earn big money.

Yes I think that cryptocurrency is great and bitcoin is truly becomes possible because of us here in cryptocurrencies and I think that without the users their ewill be no pumping and bullrun that can happen in bitcoin. 

If you are a holder then yes it could be for you because it is your coin that are experiencing the bull run not you that is holding. Yours is to just analyze only.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:48 PM, Treat1234 said:

Bull run is for those that believe they can face the risks and get rewarded, not everyone love to engage in high volatility of cryptocurrency. You know we have panic people amidst us

Well, bull run is for everybody who are participating or an member here in cryptocurrency because they will benefited from it by being increased the price of the coins and sell it to have some extra money.

Yes, crypto is for everyone, and it is not exclusive to anyone. Anyone can learn, start working and earn money through trading or investment.

Yes I think when you are holding a coin even if its little, then bull run is for you but for those who has nothing definitely bull run isn't for them. So I think bull run is for everyone so long you can sell and buy coin.

I'm very excited about bullrun in Crypto market . Bullrun is very good from crypto investers. Who are buy crypto in dip price . They can sale their coins in high price . So bullrun for long term holders . But who are buy coins in bull run , they have to face loss .