Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody?

Yes, of course Bull run is for every body, because any body who is on this adventure of cryptocurrency so is part of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, So when the bull run made the bitcoin price rise and somebody get profit from here. 

This is an extra earning point if anyone tries it out in their free time, it will be profitable. So I think Crypto Bullrun is for everyone. Crypto like online currency site. We can earn bitcoin and exchange with dollars

Since I am a new member I have no idea about this, if anyone knows, of course, let me know then I will be able to share it with others and I will benefit.

There are others with little faith, who tends to run from the market for a little change in the market. They will surely miss out the bullrun.

On 12/22/2019 at 8:12 AM, Delgboke said:

The crypto holders are actually waiting for bullrun to happen, In order for them but I discovered that not everybody we actually cash out when the bullrun start because it's for people who already have valueable coins. 

I think it's not for everyone. Because after some pump on the crypto many people will sell their all amount. Also some people already left the market. Bull run for long term holders.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Crypto bull run everybody since its like crypto has turned every to domestic worked instead of office worker on tour bed or in your rooms all you to have you device and network access 

On 12/22/2019 at 4:12 AM, Delgboke said:

The crypto holders are actually waiting for bullrun to happen, In order for them but I discovered that not everybody we actually cash out when the bullrun start because it's for people who already have valueable coins. 

I really don't know if there is any thing o can get from my balance i dont even have 2000 dollars but okay other coins better than bitcoin in trading..

Yes you are right not every people will get benefit when bull run start. Who collect valuable coin like bitcoin, ETH, LTC coin etc they are getting the main profit in the crypto world. So not every person are benefited in the bull run.

1 hour ago, Jacklyn said:

We know that the bullrun always increases the price of coins.Only those who are holding coins at this time will be able to earn money.

Just buy cheap cryptos and hold so that you will earn big profit if the bull run will happened. Don't invest a new coin it is risky you will lose your money for sure.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can be for everyone because Crypto currencies are available to everyone when they are able to make a profit and now the market price. It is for those who have current ongoing investment in the market of crypto world.

Bull run is only for people who can benefit from it but not for all people, because a lot of them don't know how to get use of crypto world.

Yes indeed, there are those who store currencies that do not have any team or strong project and it is expected that they go up. This unfortunately will not happen to that. Choose only the strong currencies.

Yes, bullrun is for everyone. Every trader needs profit and bullrun will give us profit when it starts so its for everyone who holds crypto. Its good to wait for the bullrun but don't wait that much, if you see the bearish is keep going you have to take action.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that bullrun is absolute for all users, because it is on it that a lot of people make money and thus they promote cryptocurrency, if it weren’t for Bullrun, the cryptocurrency might have died already. This is a good opportunity for everyone to earn.

I don't think bull run will be for everybody but only for those who are already holding some coins not for those who are still looking for capital to join cryptocurrency because it will be expensive for them to get started.

yes cause everybody can own cryptos that means that everyone can profit from it. and if we just hold our coins and not them it is because we hope that the price will go higher and we profit more. otherwise why would we keep them? so yes. it's for us and we have to profit from them.

This is unfortunate for us, but okay. We work on this site and try to earn from it for our livelihood. I get tired a lot here and always hope to earn decent money from it.

why would anyone who is holding the coin doesnt want bull run? only one who is waiting to buy some coins in very low price wants bearish market orelse its always good to have bull run

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto bull run is not for everybody, l mean that, if you are choosing this world. That means if you are investing it is really for you.

When i am seeing this Post it’s so Late, in this time cryptocurrency id facing a difficult issue thst is a virus like human as a result cryptocurrency price is dumping daily.so think......       

We sometimes miss cryptocurrency bull run due to the fact the bull run rubs for some hours when we are inactive in cryptocurrency, this has been happening to me always when bull run come into existence

On 1/17/2020 at 3:43 AM, Louckik said:

it for everybody becouse it will lead to more applicationss and applicationss of crypto just profits for big intertors. 

It is a big profit to traders when they created the application and creats an exchangers app too

10 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I believe that, usually traders who for many years will surely be very familiar with the crypto market conditions and know when bulls will occur. Therefore, I see that this old trader is always relaxed.

If you have been a trader for a long time, then you won't face problem with trading any kind of cryptocurrency, you will surely get it right

3 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

But unfortunately I'm not a trader who has been for years, I'm still new in this field. There are still many things that I must learn in the future. To be able to become a professional trader.

I also understand a little about traders, I have a weakness to take decisions and read the market situation correctly in crypto.

Everyone has a chance at every bullrun since you can exchange / buy / sell a partial amount of that specific coin.

It is just a matter of you to know when getting out with profit after your first sell on the market.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/