What is the best TRON coin wallet to be easy and safe - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sonso48

What is the best TRON coin wallet to be easy and safe

Hi my friend. If you consider TRON, Tronlink is the best option of course. As far as I've heard, it is pretty safe.  Other wallets you can check are metamask and trustwallet, they are widely used and considered safe too. Of course the safest ones are the hardware-backed up wallets like ledger series. I hope the information helps you, have a nice evening 

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I recommend TronLink wallet, it is a very secure wallet and I consider it the best wallet in storage and a blockchain wallet. It is a beautiful wallet, easy to store and work, and safe to work on it beautifully to store cryptocurrencies and no one can access it

You can use a wallet called payeer, which is for me the best option .. and it has the advantage of transferring from your balance to your bank card .. and very easy to use .. but it is blocked in some countries that prohibit the trading of cryptocurrencies .. You can find its application on the Google App Store.

• Useful or interesting 1

I used to use tronlink pro mobile app (and it's available in google extentions store), it's a good and trusted wallet, with many options and features such as multiple accounts /shielded wallet, dapps and defi exchanges. I have never met any security issue

Edited by setifien

I think that tronlink is the best wallet because, in my opinion, it is more secure than others, easy to use and reliable, so you can work with it without fear of fraudsters getting in the way.

On 10/9/2020 at 6:14 AM, jamesaclark3 said:

Tron has  its own wallet. The name of  the wallet is Tronlink. You can also store  tron in trusted  wallets such as metamask, trust wallet.

Yes i also recommend these wallets as tronlink wallet is best wallet to store tron coin as this is a best wallet with great interface. You can also use trust wallet and watermask like as a google chrome extension it is very fast and reliable for tron coin.

There are a number of reasons to consider using using the enjin wallet for tron. Its simple user interface to navigate is easy to use by begginers. moreover, people can swap their coins within the wallet . plus,there is no restricftion for having unlimited number of wallets.

On 10/9/2020 at 2:00 AM, sonso48 said:

I want to know what is the best wallet for TRON coin that is easy and safe

I would recommend Exodus wallet, to store your TRX / Tron. Its very easy to use, very secure, its been around for a number of yrs now so its reliable & reputable, you can exchange coins within the wallet ( it acts as an exchange), the fees are reasonable & clearly stated before making any transfer & last but not least, it has a really cool interface / theme, which you can customize to your liking.

Ive been using Exodus to store my Tron now for some yrs now. Exodus also showed me how to exchange my old Tron for new Tron, using Binance Exchange.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

My friend, I dealt with many wallets, including specialized in cryptocurrencies, and some specializing in tangible currencies, the best of which is Binance wallets and yobit wallets. I also dealt with Russian electronic bank portfolios such as payeer bank, perfect money bank and others, but I advise you as easy to use the yobit platform Thank you

• +1 1

I work with tron and I store in several, in tronlink, binance, poloniex and although you do not believe it in coinpayment I have been working with these for a long time and had no problems, and they are easy to use all of them, of these to store coinpayment and if you want to trade the other options are ideal

• +1 1

El 8/10/2020 a las 20:00, sonso48 dijo:

Quiero saber cuál es la mejor billetera para monedas TRON que es fácil y segura

I use the Tronlink wallet and it has always worked correctly for me, but it is up to your decision, you could also use the trust wallet which is also very complete and is not only used to store TRX coins but all kinds of coins that are in the Network of ERC20 and TRC10 / 20, which is very cool.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I'm using tronlink, for a couple of months now and the truth is that it works very well especially for airdrops that request this type of wallet, if anyone knows another, please tell us about your experience and pass information, thanks

• +5 1

In my opinion, I would like to dwell here. I found that the tronlink wallet and binance are the best wallets that are easy to use, secure, reliable and have a good reputation.

The a good number protection and trustworthy torn wallet is tronlink pro the client border is convenient. In addition, for bar torn you tin furthermore service wallets called my the air wallet dependence wallet and cryptonator, which receive a wallet recovery characteristic. 

• +2 1

tron wallet and you can find it on google play, as it is secured and trusted from this site, But regarding the subject, you have to review the rules for the forum, as the number of characters should be 100, to the minimum.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 8/10/2020 at 20:00, sonso48 said:

Quiero saber cuál es la mejor billetera para monedas TRON que es fácil y segura

I recommend 100% tronlink since it is the official one to be able to make transactions where if you have energy you will not pay any fees as long as you know how to use it, but this is up to your decision I only use tronlink pro to store TRX and everything that has to do with the TRX network.

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 8:00 PM, sonso48 said:

I want to know what is the best wallet for TRON coin that is easy and safe

Tronlink is the most recommended I use it and I recommend it without hesitation, but however there are several that you can use more however I recommend this aforementioned friend, greetings.

Tron is a recently billed cryptocurrency and one of the ones that has grown the fastest, it has the characteristic that it works with smart contracts, its blockchain is one of the fastest processing transactions. There are several wallets, but one of the most used is stronlink, which is a very versatile wallet, since from there you have access to various tools to for coins, inject liquidity and other relevant functions. This type of wallet that works with smart contracts needs energy and bandwidth to be able to function and has the modality of freezing trons to obtain free energy, if energy is not available, you always have to have trones available to carry out transactions.

In terms of security, a hardware wallet is the best. The Ledger Nano S is one of the best TRON wallets available in the market, as it's also the most reliable. It's small, portable, and connects to your computer's USB port with ease. With this wallet, you can easily store your private keys securely offline.

We need to know a lot about simple things here, we need to understand a lot here, then we need to know a lot of good things here because I think those who know about this thing will know a lot if they share it, I think they will learn a lot from them.  Then we will understand how to do something good here because we think if we can do something good then our reputation will grow. Hopefully one day we will be able to do a lot here.

Hey mate, Trons as a personal wallet and they are very safe because I am using Trons officials wallet, so you can use Trons officials wallet without any hesitation, you can also use exchange wallet or trust wallet for Trons coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Tronlink ace might be the best stage as a wallet, they are doing acceptable also they giving the better security. One of the most intriguing truth is that you can download it on your telephone, and its free from any and all harm. we as a whole realize that the security is the primary concern.

• +3 1

Tron coin has it's own wallet, its called Tronlink it's safe and easy to use. That is the wallet I'm currently using its has a good interface. The wallet is officially developed by tron. So it's safe to use Tronlink to save your tron coin.

• +2 1

If you want to work in this forum, you must first use a wallet. Of course the wallet must be your choice. Here you can store certain things.