What is USDT? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gsantana1967

What is USDT?

Hello Friends, USDT or tether is a stable coin, I think the most used in exchange platforms to trade with other cryptocurrencies. USDT is used to protect the value of your assets because the usdt is not affected by market volatility.

Usdt is also a crypto curriency and this currency is counted as stable crypto curriency some curriencies are stable crypro curriencies number of people using these curriencies when they noticed that maybe their investments are went to loss then number of users moving on stable coins and curriencies from saving their curriencies by loss. 

USDT is a cryptocurrency  assest issued on the Bitcoin blockchain via the omni layer protocol. Each USDT unit is backed by U.S Dollar held in the reserves of tether Limited and can be redeemed through the Tether platform. USDT can be transferred stored spent just like bitcoins.

In cryptocurrency USDT is a stable currency used to protect the value of assets by exchanging them commercially with other cryptocurrencies as it is not affected by market volatility. Thank you.

On 10/9/2020 at 5:08 AM, DINAUDIO said:

Well, USDT is a stablecoin or stable cryptocurrency created by the Tether company.  A stablecoin is a cryptocurrency that maintains a fixed value with respect to a high value fiat currency, a crypto asset or some commodity.  And it is that no matter what fiat currency or value has been chosen, a stablecoin will maintain the relationship with which it was created with it.  That is the main difference of stablecoins with the rest of the cryptocurrencies whose volatility is practically its nature.

In the case of USDT, the company Tether has created it with a 1: 1 parity against the dollar.  This means that 1 USDT will always have a value equal to or very close to 1 $ USD.  In addition, the name of USDT comes from uniting, USD (financial symbol of the dollar) with T (of Theter).  However, the implications of creating a stablecoin are many and Tether has created a vast ecosystem around it.  This has allowed Tether not only to evolve as a company but at the same time demonstrate the transformative potential that USDT can bring to the world.

However, USDT is a stablecoin with collateral in FIAT (USD in this case) full of shadows, being the most hated stablecoin in the ecosystem despite being (or seems to be) the most transacted stablecoin: inconsistencies in its audits, auditors who resign  publicly stating that it is impossible to determine the veracity of the accounts, bank in Taiwan where financial regulation is really weak, instant currency issues, a tangle of companies behind them seeming to want to hide the trail, multiple lawsuits, unfavorable reports against them,  hugely inflated trading volumes tripling the capitalization of the currency, ... There are many reasons and in this document we will also leave you links to them at the end.

But first, let's get to know the currency in detail, its birth, evolution and the revolution that led to its birth.

Hi friend  ,I want to say thank you about this information. I learnd that  usdt is a stable currency  among  the cryptocurrencies.Its value is equal to dollar.so thank you for sharing this information. 

Its a good addition in digitak currency which can be termed as digital dollar as it has mostly close values to american dollar. It is really stable coin and is used for saving balance.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:53 AM, Gsantana1967 said:

The USDT coin is part of a new “species” of cryptocurrencies called stable currencies that precisely seek the stability of cryptocurrencies, unlike the radical changes that have been seen in other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. In this way, it would actually be possible to use them as a means of exchange and as a means of saving instead of using them as an instrument of speculation.

This refers to the fact that its value is always tied to the USD. USDT was originally announced under the name RealCoin, in July 2014 and appeared as a startup based in the United States. It was until November 2014 that the name change to Tether was announced.

usdt.jpg

Thank you dear friend for sharing this informative material with us I do not have information about USDT but I have heard about it and I am very curious when I read the question and thanks to you you clear my all confusion this is the best thing of this forum that it always teaches some new things.

The USDT is a new crypto that tends to be a stable coin and have their value fixed and don't fluctuate whether in a loss or profit

USDT is Tether, it is the digital form of the US Dollar, and it is very essential for any crypto trade , because with it you can calculate your profits and your loses. It goes through very small fluctuations that is why it is considered as stable crypto coin, so whenever you want to stop trading you can transform all of your coins to USDT and their value will be safe from any sudden fluctuations.

• +1 1

USDT is a stablecoin indexed to the US dollar. Usually USDT is found in trading pairs in stock exchanges. USDC, DAI, PAX, HUSD and UST are also widely used stablecoins.

USDT is a Crypto currency and ita value is equall to 1 dollar and its a stable coin and i think we can use it for trade as well. I am only aware of this things rest of the things i don't know if i miss something sorry for that.

This value indexing system is usually arranged in gold or US dollars. Therefore, the stable coin stands apart from cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum or Bitcoin, which we hear the most in the cryptocurrency world

Tie (USDT) is a digital money intended for every token to be addressed by a hidden US dollar. Each USDT token is fixed to a US dollar that is held in Tether Limited's save adjust and can be acquired through the Tether platform.Tether is a questionable cryptographic money with tokens gave by Tether Limited. It some time ago asserted that every token was upheld by one United States dollar, yet on 14 March 2019 changed the support to incorporate advances to member organizations.

Hello friends, what I have investigated is that you are in the list of cryptocurrencies well it is a stablecoin or stable cryptocurrency created by the company tether a stablecoin is a cryptocurrency that maintains a fixed value with respect to a high value fiat currency a cryptoactive or some commodity that is what I was able to investigate I hope my little luck contribution will be useful to you.

• +1 2

Hi dear,USD is a dollar.and it is part of crypto currency.this is growing very well.this is the second largest currency in the world.Si i think after some years this is the first largest currency in the world.tell me what you want the dollar to be  the largest currency or not.

We thank you my friend for this wonderful post and the valuable information it contains. In fact, this currency is the electronic alternative to the dollar currency and it has American support

• +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 7:53 AM, Gsantana1967 said:

The USDT coin is part of a new “species” of cryptocurrencies called stable currencies that precisely seek the stability of cryptocurrencies, unlike the radical changes that have been seen in other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. In this way, it would actually be possible to use them as a means of exchange and as a means of saving instead of using them as an instrument of speculation.

This refers to the fact that its value is always tied to the USD. USDT was originally announced under the name RealCoin, in July 2014 and appeared as a startup based in the United States. It was until November 2014 that the name change to Tether was announced.

usdt.jpg

Hello my dear friend, thank you for your information you gave to us, for now i know what is USDT now, but for now i want to learn what is all in USDT, i need to study what it is.

The stability of cryptocurruncies is still a mystery for all if us. I think that the reason why cryptocurruncies are so incredibly interesting and amazing is of their votality. They change everytime and this is why no one losses hope on them because they know that they're going to change again. 

Difference between usd and usdt is usd is a real currency we can use it in our day  to day life. But usdt is a crypto-currency like btc, ltc and so on. It's not bounded that it will always be equal to usd. It's price can also raise and get lower. But its price stays close to usd. Thanks for the post.

• +2 1

Stable currencies are play important role in crypto trading. USDT is best and number one stable crypto coin which is trusted crypto coin. If bearish take place in crypto then we need to keep our money in stable coin. 

I dealt with this currency more than once, but I never did not know about this cultural information, I think it is important that we know the history of the currency that we deal with and how it started

• +1 1

USD is the most vital coins in all, Because it's a stable currency that doesn't change it value,so I think USD value doesn't change it remain unchangeable in all currency we have in the world, since it has a highest capitalization of all top 5vij coins market. Thank you for the acknowledgement.

I found tether to be the best stable coin that you can get. It is the third coin by market capitalisation and that is why I suggest that you should use it for your trading. Infact when paired with bitcoin, it is one of the most traded pair and has a lot of potential for profit.

i am very intersted in the currencies post i wish you make new posts about the other currencies son we can know which currencu we have tho invest it and make victory

• +2 1

USDT is a cryptocurrency asset issued on the bitcoin blockchain via the onnu layer protocol. Each USDT unit is backed by a U.S dollar held in the reserves of the Tether Limited and can be redeemed through the Thther platform.