What is your opinions about new coins and tokens - Page 24 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jvaltek

What is your opinions about new coins and tokens

Hello, my colleague, in my opinion, as a beginner, I think that the digital currencies on the Internet are many, and certainly not all of them are negotiable, so you must be careful in dealing with these currencies and make sure of their credibility, for example Bitcoin is a globally recognized currency. Thank you.

Well according to me soon there will b a hard currency for these virtual currencies and the business will be done in them.

In conclusion, I would like to state that in every new endeavor, you will encounter some difficulties and roadblocks. There are many trustworthy currencies on which you can exchange and benefit in significant amounts. Many new coins and tokens are fake, and many people have already lost money as a result of these fake coins and tokens. We'll have to wait a while to see how they do.

Based on what you have said about anybody having good internet access being able to create a coin or token then I think it is a good thing for rules to be set and restrictions to be given on who to create a token in order to reduce spamming.

There are a lot of new currencies available, and most of them are scams.  So you do not trust any new currency and some of our deceives invest that queen and end up losing all their money, so I highly recommend avoiding that if you want to invest and then invest some strong currencies to be a successful currency like Bitcoin

My opinion is they create new token or coin intentionally for making money.They cheat people. Some people Don't understand it that this coin or token is scam. They invest in it. But they never get any benefit. They lost their money. So we should be careful about all new coin or token. 

I am still a beginner here and trying to learn all about the crypto currency and these coins and tokens but I am yet in the beginning phase of learning and I need a lot of time to understand these things because I am finding it difficult to cover all the aspects of this currency.

My opinion about the new currency and taking it. I think that we will face some difficulties, and the reason is that it is a new currency, We should be very careful and make researches before we trust and buy any new coin or token.

Cryptocurrencies are virtually decentralized and are outside the scope of traditional banking, but it can be traded like any other currency, and in my opinion that Bitcoin is the most widespread currency in the world, in my opinion, this is a good opportunity for all of us to get acquainted with these currencies and then trade them and profit through them. 

My dear friend there are numbers of new coins are introduce on daily. I think most of them are scam's and most of them are not useful and profitable. So I suggest you never use new coins and tokens for investment always use popular coins or tokens for investment.

In the begging new coins and currencies will face difficulties. But in near future the situation can be changed. Now these currencies will be unstable but stable soon

Nowadays, there is lot of scammers on internet which create fake coins, voucher, and fake lucky draw to mislead public. When public see these fake profitable things, they invest in these sites eagerly because they create fake Whatsapp groups which assures public to invest. Before investing in any new currency, you should wait at least 2 months to clear its authenticity.

Hello how are you my friend Coins are more stable than digital currencies. Cryptocurrencies. Every day their prices decrease or rise, but I think they will have a fruitful future when they become known. Good luck for everyone.

• +4 1

I believe that numerous digital currencies on the internet are negotiable and definitely not all of these currencies, but you must be alert while working with these currencies and ensure their integrity.

Governments from all the nations of this world should get together to some regulations and the restrictions against issuing the nonsense coins or tokens protect so many innocent people falling from the dangerous scams. In the past few years, there were so many scam coins and tokens and I think those who have invested in them, they lost a huge amounts there. 

I agree with you very much, as there are many new currencies that are not a scam and you will not be able to profit from them, but on the contrary, they will lead to the loss of your money, so when you want to buy or invest in a currency, you have to choose this currency carefully by reading its project and knowing whether it was successful or not in order to  Your chances of winning from it increase.