What is Binance? - Page 17 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tocry20

What is Binance?

Binance is one of the best cryptocurrency trading websites, through which you can trade cryptocurrencies, and it is considered a safe site for trading cryptocurrencies.

Binance is the largest global platform for trading cryptocurrencies since 2018, it has a large trading volume and has earned the trust of its customers in recent days.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Binance is also a good exchange like others. I have a binance account. It is very secure and trusted exchange.Here you can exchange your currency with any other currency at a time. It is very fast to work and its fees is also not more. Buying and selling of any currencies is very easy. 

• +2 1

Binance is a platform where the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies takes place. So far this is the most trusted platform by most users involve in trading of their cryptocurrencies. This platform comes with it good features and genuine operations that enable their uses to conduct quick transactions which would benefit them in the long term.

• +1 1

Actually,Binance exchange is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world right now by volume and traffic.This platform comes with it good features and genuine operations that enable their uses to conduct quick transactions.The Binance platform contains a lot of features in addition to the great security in it, which makes many people and expert traders use it in order to earn money and invest in cryptocurrencies.  

It was only one year launched  when in  January 2018, Binance was the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in terms of trading volume that indicates how much hard work the binance team is making 

Thanks dear for this useful information.

Dear I don't use binance. I use yobit to save my money . But i hear too much about binance. 

That this is good site for trading. I am not a trader. But i think that site will those which are interested in trading. 

And those people who are interested in trading must try this . Because i hope that this will be good site for trading.

Thanks.

Exactly Binance is one of the most growing exchange in crypto world with almost supporting all the legit coins

Without any doubt Binance is the best available exchange site in the business and I always place it at the top in my priority list whenever I have tk recommend anyone an exchange site. 

Binance is the best cryptocurrency trading platform which gives best trading opportunities to people who want start their trading business and want to earn money

I have no idea about it before your post.Honestly now I read many topics replies and gain the sustainable knowledge about Biance this is useful for me in next time period.Thanks to all members who discussed about it.

Binance is digital exchangeable currency as some part like BTC.The use of binance now a days is too much and this is very useful and benificial now a days so I suggest you to works on it. 

Binance is a good and safe and secure wallet or exchange . That's is Chinese exchange . More people used this exchange and it's transaction fee is low and it has higher security . But I like and use youbit exchange it's transaction fee is little high but we need to get payment of posts for youbit platform . It has more security. 

This is true my friend, Binance is one of the best investment exchanges in the world because of the great popularity it enjoys and users trust it. Plus, it is safe and the fees are low. 

Binance is today's biggest and most comprehensive cryptocurrency exchange. It offers a variety of services and features, including the ability to purchase and sell cryptocurrencies, trade, and store them, among other items. Binance also offers a Savings service, which involves receiving a percentage of money that is held for a long period of time, as well as a recommendation mechanism that allows users to profit from the movements of others. very interesting

Binance is considered one of the best trading and investment platforms in the field of cryptocurrencies, as it provides its services with high quality, easy-to-use, clarity and non-complexity, suitable for beginners and enthusiasts for its safety and reliability.  she is the best .

Binance is considered one of the best trading and investment platforms in the field of cryptocurrencies, as it provides its services with high quality, easy-to-use, clarity and non-complexity, suitable for beginners and enthusiasts for its safety and reliability.  she is the best .

Binance is a professional cryptocurrency trading site. It can also be used as a wallet, and it is simple to use and safe. It is the number one number in the field of platforms for buying and selling currencies.

On 10/9/2020 at 2:14 AM, Tocry20 said:

Changpeng, a Chinese-Canadian businessman, is the founder of the company that today stands out as the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in terms of transaction volume.

Thanks for the explaining and everything, it is a good post for beginners to know, and Binance as Yobit are some of the good exchanges we use to trade and invest. The name is this but CZ as we call him also has a surname that is Zhao. 

Binance is a global crypto exchange which are working to connect traders to the cryptoworld trading and make the to be eligible for exchanging their assets while the binance platform are benefited with the trading fees.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Binance is exchange like yobit i have never use it but listen about it  have many good feature number of people are using it for exchange of currency it helps many people these day it think this is good site i have to try it

To my knowledge binence platform is one of the best platforms in the world, and its security is very good and I like it by all people who use and like it. I use it and putting tokens here is very protective.

I see some advantages in BNB, because YO shows more real growth and support of the exchange! Therefore, I would like your opinion, why is BINANCE better than an exchange?

Binance is a crypto exchange similar to Yobit that allows you to do both investing and trading. However, I only use Binance as a wallet because I prefer to trade and invest on the the yobit platform, which has a user-friendly interface.