What is Binance? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tocry20

What is Binance?

Binance is the best cryptocurrency exchange globally not only for the large volume it handles in transactions but also for the opportunity to acquire any crypto with the local currency.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

Binance is one of the leading cryptocurrency trading sites in the world due to its excellent interface, variety, its own crypto and an exclusive wallet for Ethereum.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -3 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

It is a  cryptocurrency exchange  and the most popular. Every investor should have  an account with Binance. Because many  crypto currencies that are not available on other exchanges are listed there.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Binance is undoubtedly the leading Cryptocurrency Exchange and offers great fees and awesome digital currency support.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Currently a P2P system has been incorporated into the platform. Which consists of being able to buy or sell cryptos with local currency, from your bank account. Not to mention a variety of tools to venture into the world of crypto exchange.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Binance is the best and most complete cryptocurrency exchange that exists today. It has multiple services and functions to be able to buy / sell cryptocurrencies, carry out trading, holding, among other things. Binance also has a Saving service that consists of obtaining a% of capital that is kept for a long period and also a referral system to benefit from the movements of other people. very excellent indeed, I highly recommend it

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Tocry20 said:

It is an Exchange that gives you the option to invest in bitcoins and other types of cryptocurrencies, it is a legitimate platform to operate with your Crypto assets.
The platform was launched in July 2017.
Changpeng, a Chinese-Canadian businessman, is the founder of the company that today stands out as the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in terms of transaction volume.
Binance allows its users to trade in real time with more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
The Binance platform presents us with a menu with multiple options, and the site has a very comfortable interface for users, it is a great option to deposit your cryptocurrencies.

This is the most popular and most recommended exchange for people who start in the world of cryptocurrencies for good reasons since the platform is very secure with many pairs of cryptocurrencies, it is easy to use in addition to sending any acquired cryptocurrency to a wallet it has no drawbacks

• +1 3
  • +2 4

binance is a professional platform for trading in cryptocurrencies. It is considered as a wallet as well and it is easy to use and safe. Currencies can be bought and sold with ease and it is the number one number in the field of platforms

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I can tell you about my experience in Binance, it is one of the best exchange that allows you to obtain a large list of cryptocurrencies, it also has a very good security protocol, and Binance pays you for referrals and the commissions are very low and it really has many users It is a very good exchange for trading cryptocurrencies and constantly makes promotions to favor its users.

• +1 3
  • +2 4

2 minutes ago, Randall80 said:

I can tell you about my experience in Binance, it is one of the best exchange that allows you to obtain a large list of cryptocurrencies, it also has a very good security protocol, and Binance pays you for referrals and the commissions are very low and it really has many users It is a very good exchange for trading cryptocurrencies and constantly makes promotions to favor its users.

I'm glad to hear this about binance that it is one of the best exchanges out there offering variety of cryptocurrence trading and having a good security,I will explore more about it and find out if it is more better than yobit that I use currently.

• +1 6
  • +2 2

Binance is the best exchange today, it has its own currency, which you can use with other cryptos. Its response in transactions is quite fast, it also shields you from a lot of security with the 6-digit google authenticator. I use it daily to do multiple operations, I have never had a problem with them. I highly recommend that exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

In my experience with pony, Binance would allow me to trade with a large group or invest by acquiring coins based on supply and demand makes it easier to trade with them with the large number of customers in it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Binance is the biggest exchange of the cryptocurrency world i also working with binance since two years, my experience with binance is very good and i think in this time binance are very reliable exchange because after hacking binance only exchange gives all money to his users.    

Binance is one of the best crypto exchanges, the display chart is really good, easy to see, and almost all the crypto traded on Binance is high volume, so whatever crypto you buy on Binance will give you profit, binance have bnb coin, bnb is one of the coins traded by many traders. even like yobit in binance there is an investbox plan, you can stake to get daily % per day, margin trading also

• +1 2
  • +2 3

It is a subcoin exchange of chinese origin. in 2017, when the value of subcoins increased very rapidly, existing exchanges could not keep up with the demand for the market, so memberships were stopped. binance which continued to recruit members with its solid infrastructure inthis madness period has become the world's largest and most reliable subcoin exchange today

• +1 1
  • +2 3

The Binance platform, although it was new in the field, but through its project, the team, and all the advantages it has, is simply the number one platform and I recommend it to you guys .. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 4

One of the first platforms for trading cryptocurrencies, which is practically an indicator of exchange rates. A kind of blue chip of the crypto market.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Hey. Why is this trading platform more advantageous than others? I like YOBIT more, for example, because they have tools like invest box or minex. I also see some advantages in BNB, because YO shows more real growth and support of the exchange! Therefore, I would like your opinion, why is BINANCE better than an exchange?

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Binance is an online platform that allows people to buy cryptocurrencies using Bitcoin. Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange and wallet. Trading on Binance crypto exchange will get you in the cryptocurrency game and give the power to trade any coin in the crypto market. Unlike some other exchanges, Binance offers a huge number of cryptocurrencies to buy and sell so you’re most likely to find the coins you are looking for on the Binance platform.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

That's a chinese exchange

One of the most fast growing one

But it's liquidity is not as big (as bitfinex for example)

Also it's (my opinion) a matter of time when it performs something bad (not saying it will scam) but I don't believe it will protect your data or your coins if there is a problem

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Good friend I agree with you and I add that it is a platform that allows us to work in commerce and train in the world of cryptocurrencies there we can operate and have valuable opportunities to obtain profits, there we must make great decisions since a bad decision can lead us To great losses in the world of cryptocurrencies you have to be passive and make decisions with a cold head since there is a lot of volatility in this exchange platform and so we can trade like yobit. thanks for opening this topic in this great cryptotalk forum friend.

It is one of the most popular exchanges born in 2017. It is characterized by presenting a large number of options and products. It presents from the educational section, purse, project laboratory, its foundation, platform for token generation, news, etc. At your vex you have an integrated security system that supports your users' accounts with the two-factor authentication offered by Google Authenticator. The amount of cryptocurrencies that it allows to trade is very large.
For all that, it is positioned as one of the most popular and reliable exchanges.