Air drop - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

hey People so here is just a little update on the free Airdrops that were going out on Keybase seems that the happy days of free crypto are over

The Big Stellar Space Drop

UPDATE #6 December 13, 2019: This month will be our last of the Stellar Space Drop.

13th.png

Today, Friday the 13th, we've begun distributing the final 100 million Lumens among all qualifying members. The total giveaway amount will have been 300 million Lumens (approximately $16,000,000 USD).

This morning we disqualified about 100,000 garbage accounts, and the Lumens will be divided equally along 282,000 mostly real & living, or at least undead, human people.

While this giveaway worked for a while, it's clear that there are decreasing returns and massively increased effort required. Why? Starting in the last week or so, crappy fake accounts were beginning to come in, far beyond the capacity of Keybase or SDF to filter. It's not in the Stellar network's interest to reward those people; it is also not in Keybase's interest to have them as Keybase users.

As we've said from the beginning, SDF reserves the right to end this giveaway early. The last month is now going out...it'll be done within a week.

Everyone else: registrations are now closed.

Thanks everyone for the laughs and screams.

🔪

You can watch the Lumens go out here, on Stellar.expert

if any Of you want me to add you so you can still get some free cash i will first add some people i know and trust and see if they get cash if not its not worth mentioning it.

drop me a reply for any quistions

Still I dont understand how we use this airdop I have never interested to it, but if there are some members who know how to explain us here step by step how it works will be very good!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Airdrops now are worthless and they don't deserve my attention at all, there is some airdrops who are really paying but most of them are scam, so I'm avoiding them as much as I can unless I found a trusted one

9 minutes ago, Migo said:

Airdrops now are worthless and they don't deserve my attention at all, there is some airdrops who are really paying but most of them are scam, so I'm avoiding them as much as I can unless I found a trusted one

They've always been pretty worthless, and I also don't think stellar is a great coin by any means.  I wouldn't even waste my time signing up for an airdrop it was involved with.  Airdrops were hot back in 2017, but just like ico's people have woken up to the fact that you're not going to make a profit with any of them.  They're just useless wastes of time and effort.

This topic is useless, this promotion is over, in fact it was  good Airdrop, unfortunately it was abruptly canceled under circumstances  that there were many false accounts, in fact it is still a sad thing that hey did not completed what they offered, but this should not be published, this Airdrop no longer works.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

What a big reward to those who participated in Airdrops, but you need also to do KYC for this airdrop to be qualified.. Seems it is not worth to me,, selling your information for only a few dollars.. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Airdrop is a system by which you can earn money.but most of the airdrops cheet with us .they don't give us payment .if you are able to find a real one you will earn a lot of money.

We can see everday new airdrops are launch. All airdrop are not genius. I tried many airdrop before but i don't get any payments from these airdrop. So i don't believe in airdrop. I use smart trading to earn crypto.

If I ever get a real airdrop then of course I will work here because by working here I can make more money.There are several airdrops that are adorable, but if I get the right ashdrop I will definitely work.

Airdrop or can be said to be a waterfall whose contents are gifts. Sometimes if there is a new Excange, there is an Airdrop coming out. At this time, Jubilee gave Yoda a coin worth $ 700 and it was in the form of Airdrop.

I don't believe and don't like to joining airdrops.Becuase most of the airdrops are going scamed.They used people for get popularity to social media platforms.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:59 AM, Seemab said:

Well' now 99% airdrop useless and fake dont waste your time to participate airdrop.

Yes they are very fake, finding a good one is really very very difficult

On 12/22/2019 at 12:00 AM, TArk246 said:

hey People so here is just a little update on the free Airdrops that were going out on Keybase seems that the happy days of free crypto are over

UPDATE #6 December 13, 2019: This month will be our last of the Stellar Space Drop.

13th.png

Today, Friday the 13th, we've begun distributing the final 100 million Lumens among all qualifying members. The total giveaway amount will have been 300 million Lumens (approximately $16,000,000 USD).

This morning we disqualified about 100,000 garbage accounts, and the Lumens will be divided equally along 282,000 mostly real & living, or at least undead, human people.

While this giveaway worked for a while, it's clear that there are decreasing returns and massively increased effort required. Why? Starting in the last week or so, crappy fake accounts were beginning to come in, far beyond the capacity of Keybase or SDF to filter. It's not in the Stellar network's interest to reward those people; it is also not in Keybase's interest to have them as Keybase users.

As we've said from the beginning, SDF reserves the right to end this giveaway early. The last month is now going out...it'll be done within a week.

🔪

if any Of you want me to add you so you can still get some free cash i will first add some people i know and trust and see if they get cash if not its not worth mentioning it.

Now most of airdrops are scam.only some airdrops are real like blockchain stellar airdrop I earned around 200 dollars trough blockchain airdrop.

There are many airdrops are running in online crypto market and we can join these airdrop .From these airdrop some are real and some are fake .

Stellar Lumens price will eventually reach where it started. It is quite useless and have noone using it. They wanted to make people aware and made many airdrops asking for KYC and to be involved with average apps as this Keybase one. They even burned half of their supply and still noone cares about this centralized coin. Perhaps stellar should question if they are the garbage instead of claiming people of creating fake garbage accounts. Seriously not spenting another single second with Stellar and the clueless people behind it.

On 12/22/2019 at 12:30 AM, TArk246 said:

13th.png

🔪

In 2019 year we saw many free airdrops from seller project. And it was massive airdrop programme. Because in the event every people got $25 or $ 20 USD of xlm coin which make us profitable.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

It is interesting how many airdrops come out every day, and in the future we will see many more, but the problem is that they have a good long-term value.

I am not familiar about this air drop, I missed this one. Also I am not familiar about the coin, it's surprising because it's price is really good. The thing is based on what I read from the other user's post, they say that this airdrop is really hard to get, and that is a sign that this airdrop is legit.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:33 PM, Hasibjr said:

Airdrop definition is - delivery of cargo, emergency supplies, or personnel by parachute from an airplane in flight. How to use airdrop in a sentence.

Right, in the crypto currency world every new project issue initial coin release also known as the ICO and they give some of the coins a reward to join and share their project.

It’s somehow not clear how to use this airdrop, how to get money from it, I didn’t understand anything at all. But actually the drop is very similar to scam, now there are a lot of scams, I think this is one of themIt is necessary to somehow take part in it carefully..

Unfortunately keybade has stopped their free airdrops of stellar. I participated only one month and after that they ankounced that it was the last month for airdrop 

I have heard that one can get a fortune from airdrops but since I started participating in them I didn't have success because I always mate scam ones that requested me to send them huge amounts of btc for transaction fee and I wasn't comfortable with this and now I don't trust these airdrops because of many scamers use them to scam others.

• Useful or interesting 1

Keybase was offering the great opportunity to earn XLM for free.Previously Blockchain wallet dropped $25 worth XLM just for verifying the KYC on the wallet. I think Stellar Development  Foundations is still planning to distribute free XLM.