Develop Cryptocurrency - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
davidkima

Develop Cryptocurrency

On 12/21/2019 at 8:53 PM, davidkima said:

If I wanted to develop a crypto what computer language should I learn

I don't have much idea about this. But as much i know the first thing you need knowledge about crypto and market. Then the next thing you need is the programming language and the team for work. Almost all languages you need to learn. The basic like HTML, C, C++ those are need as well as the JAVA, PYTHON. Another thing that is most needed is the fund to invest. 

Developing of the crypto currency is so much easy and in this you don,t need to learn any type of language because it will automatically created on some sites online which is totally free almost you just pay 1$ to 2$ just almost to create the you own coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Develop Own crypto Coins:-

In my opinion this good if you generate new crypto coins and introduce in crypto currency market. For this purpose you learn about Algorithm and invest in the miner devices and install the own mining form then you generate new crypto coins.

I think cryptocurrency has to evolve towards people as it works with one after another to make people attractive about the currency about cryptocurrency. Then they will be interested in working through cryptocurrency, thus evolving towards people.

Most crypto beginning developers tend on making tokens on big chained network, like Ethereum etc.

For more knowledge to then create a crypto coin on its own foundation

in my opinion before you enter the world of crypto let alone until igin makes crypto, you need to understand how crypto works. then you can trigger for what the function of the crypto that you will make. and for you to be able to make a crypto you need to understand the C codding language or sensitive case to make a program from your crypto.

If you want to create your own coin, you need to have something familiar to those programming languages that are using to create coins such as c++, python, java and so on, if you are not familiarized, try to learn this kind of programming language.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:23 PM, davidkima said:

If I wanted to develop a crypto what computer language should I learn

You dont need any skills to create your own cryptocurrency. You can try with waves platform to issue your own cryptocurrency and your good to go.

Also ETH is a good options to create your own token. There are many tutorials available in youtube in how to create your own token.

If you want to create your own coin with own blockchain like bitcoin, Simply clone other github repo and change the parameters depending on your coin  features - compile, setup a node and pre-mine your own cryptocurrency.

spacer.png

To develope cryptocurrency, i think we should keep knowledge about this,and who have ideas about that, make relations them how to develope crypto in my view.        

I would love to know how to make one good crypto coin that can or I can use to raise some money to start a real estate company ,this company is to make sure that I put together the ideas of so many people , then start building homes where one can rent to own,. and the lowest will be 30 dollars a month , this is easy money that way I can get as many people as possible into the real estate market.

i think you have to learn many computer language, like HTML5,CC+,JAVS,C++ and many kind of language.first you have to increase you basic knowledge for crypto. 

I think you need to study the programming languages like Java, Python, C, C++, C# and there are still lot of more languages that will help you to develop your own cryptocurrency. Also creating your own coin is not profitable because that'll take a lot of time in studying and developing and you can not assure that there will be a lot people that will invest in your coin.

Kriptokarensi online currency, which is now very popular in the world kriptokarensi Who should take some actions for the development and modernization of the world, the number of subscribers continues to kriptokarensi brdbipacche kriptokarensi countries also have restrictions on the government to inform the airline and the common currency is about to transform the kriptokarensi Kriptokarensi agamidinagulote will play a huge role.

You should learn coding for developing crypto. Also you need to trade and invest for better results and you can use token coins for good amount of profit.

There are many tools that helps and useful now better than before. But if you want to create cryptocurrency first of all is you need to be prepared in anything around the cryptocurrency, you need to learn more and more about cryptocurrency.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

i think it has became so easy to make and develop a crypto currency that now in the market we have over 4000 cryptocurrencies while the bad thing is most of them are scams.

If you want to develop the crypto currency then you have to many types of the work including coding and also website adjustment 

From my research it is always good to have knowledge of C++, as it can be used for everything you want to create,

for cryptocurrencies as well.

Other languages that are useful in creating cryptocurrencies and blockchain based projects are Python and Java.

Ethereum has created it's own language for developers to use and create ERC20 tokens, called Solidity.

Also waves has it's own language for the same purposes called RIDE.

38 minutes ago, sobuj islam said:

And you have to big invest. Then you can make good benefit.cryptocurrency is the most wonderful popular working side in the world it is a legal working and money earn side in the online.

It is legal but not in all countries even though it is popular to them, they don't use it

On 12/23/2019 at 6:57 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

If you ask here I think only a few people are experts here, then you need to ask the experts directly about the blockchain.

Your statement is true that if we have something to ask, then I think it is necessary to ask the experts directly about the blockchain so that the question is clearer and better so that in the future doing something easier to run the job.

If at every part of  you want to build a cryptocurrency, you should a fate of dreams about cryptocurrency and you basic to comprise a luck of coding, so therefore you preserve build a cryptocurrency, and besides that you prerequisite a grouping of investment. 

You need to learn how to invest and how to manage it in the crypto world. You must also know how the system is structured here, it needs to be studied carefully to understand the investment world.

You should learn Java and understand how to build smart contracts and blockchain, well all the information related to it are easily available in detail on YouTube.

it's complicated to create or develop cryptocurrency on your own. it takes a lot of knowledge and learning about codes in computer and you also need to be influential so that you can be successful in developing cryptocurrency. 

2 minutes ago, Shahed sk said:

If you want to create a cryptocurrency, you need a lot of ideas about cryptocurrency and you need to have a lot of coding, then you can create a cryptocurrency, and besides that you need 

I think you need a specific problem for which you find a crypto solution. Just creating a virtual currency has no use.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.