Things to consider before choosing a wallet - Page 15 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Things to consider before choosing a wallet

This is a good question to choose a wallet for the safety of the crypto currency and tokens . The first thing for choosing the wallet is it's security system . And it's reliability and transaction fee . 

The things we must keep in our mind before we choose any wallet to invest are: 

1) chech wherever the site is original or fake.

2) compare the transaction fees to other sites which provides wallet.

3) have a study about the platform and whether we can trust.

Before choosing a wallet, there are some important factors and features which must be kept under consideration to avoid any kind of difficulty in the use wallet which is being selected . Following are those features

Wallet must be easy to use .

it must have strong security system .

its fee must be affordable .

it must have a great reputation.

it must be reliable.

it must be widely used by members .

There are too many things which are neccesary to know before choosing a wallet but it totally depends on your choice.these are:

High security system

Lower transaction fees

High rating 

Easy to use and comfortable

In my opinion the wallet you want to use must be secured and stable, you must check  about its rating in crypto world.You should check transaction speed and its transaction fee too.These things you must be check first then you should use it otherwise you can get loss.Specific hardware wallets in which ledger nano x is the best and trust wallet also these are the best wallets in my opinion .

Before selecting any wallets you should keep these things in mind first of all you should check the all the security features of this wallet then you should check the rating of the wallets on internet. You should check the team of this wallet which are working behind the wallets. You also check the cost of the wallet. Because there are many wallets are present in crypto market which are fake. 

There are many differences between each wallet and another, either through fees or the speed of transactions, its support for a large number of various cryptocurrencies and the level of protection it provides to its users, so we must choose the wallet that suits our goals of using it.

Yes my friend, I completely agree with your content. You have discussed really appreciated content that is much needed to know for the beginners before choosing any wallet. There are many wallets in crypto world that also use for fiat Money. Many of them are also fake and scam. You just have to know the points that are discussed here by the member before choosing any wallet.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

These are the most important tips that we should keep them in our minds and remember them before choosing any wallet, especially two things wich are the support team and the security level, these are the important, and fees too, thanks for reminding us with these advices, good topic here. 

Your post is very useful and informative. I think it is useful many investors. When you choose any wallet you see it's security, trading volume, numbers of members and it's reputation. 

• +2 1

Thank you for this comprehensive and informative post
Personally, I deal with the yobit wallet because it is very easy to use and deals with many cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Number one we have to make sure it's provide a good surfaces in our country number two we have to check security and make sure it's a good one and we have to see how much will cost to put our money at it.

The above mention Character must have in wallet before you wanna store all of your coins thank you for explanation dear

There are lots of wallets available nowadays. Before choosing wallet you have to consider something. You need to know that wallet has high Security system. It has to be lower transactions fees. High rating is also needed. So this the thing you need to see before chose wallet.

• +1 1

These are the most important tips that we should keep them in our minds and remember them before choosing any wallet, especially two things wich are the support team and the security level, these are the important, and fees too, thanks for reminding us with these advices, good topic here. 

• +2 1

I don't think before using the valid I only find a valid through the internet after reading few reviews from some good people and some good youtubers

Thank you my friend on this explanation
But I think the most important thing I mentioned is security and confidence we feel when we put our money somewhere for investment to do so everyone recommend that you think well before they choose the protagonist

Wallet is most important thing that's pay important role in our earnings process.So this is good topic about wallets we must considered the right thing when we use wallets.We must enalize the security system and other guidelines.

Before using any wallets you have to sure about your privacy.Is this save for your money and security.Because due to increasing bussines in bitcoin many scam wallets are present,I am still beginner and still need learning. 

Before choosing a wallet, it is necessary to make sure of its reliability and degree of safety, in addition to the ability to save it for all currencies or specific currencies, and it is better to use two wallets to not lose all money if something goes wrong.

For me the most important thing is safety because i need to know that my money is safe and secure then i look how it's easy to use because i like simple type wallets that the instructions in it are clear and easy to follow. 

• +1 1

I think, my friend, that you are right. There are things that must be taken into account before choosing a wallet, such as security, reliability, speed, clarity, and that it supports more than one type of cryptocurrency and has the testimony of many users and from these wallets yobit and others.  I wish you good luck my friend.

Hey mate, normally i consider popularity and users reviews,every should read this thread before choosing wallets for keeping work,safe and very trusting wallet,i hope you succeed.

• +2 1

In order for your wallet to be suitable for receiving and sending cryptocurrencies, it must be secure by choosing the type of secure wallet that is not subject to prior violations, the wallet must be with advanced features and easy to use.
As for the costs involved in the wallet, most wallets are free, but there are special withdrawal fees incurred for each cryptocurrency.

The most important thing in my consideration is The Security of any wallet that should be in the hand of its user while other features include the supporting cryptocurrencies features ,the administration behind the  wallet as well etc