Earn BAT With Brave - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Earn BAT With Brave

Yes it is possible to earn BAT tokens with brave browser but it is difficult to withdraw them. I have tried to verify my wallet of uphold a couple of time but they rejected without any reason. So if you have a verified uphold account than you can earn decent amount of BAT.

I use the Brave browser but I don't know how to win bat I would be interested to know a little more about this currency since the more currencies one accumulates, the more options there are to exchange it for another

Definitely using this browser is excellent, since with it we can earn through the searches we do every day. And best of all we win cryptocurrency Bat.

It is very easy to earn BAT with Brave, you only download the Brave browser, you create your wallet, you link it with uphol to collect the BAT obtained and that's it.

it's been almost a year since i try to recover my gains with brave but its still impossible because of their kyc procedure which is very contrarian

BAT, became the most used ERC-20 token in the decentralized finance (DeFi) sector between June 19 and July 2. According to Dapp.com, 
"a transaction volume of $ 931 million was generated from the BAT token, higher than the combined volume of Ether and Dai."
BAT is the token used to incentivize and reward the display of ads by users of the Brave browser.

On 21/12/2019 at 7:28, rjroshan said:

BAT Token es una buena criptomoneda para mantener. La forma básica de ganar monedas de murciélago es usando un navegador valiente. Todos lo conocemos como buscadores activos en línea. La mayoría de los países no pueden obtener un token de atención básica gratuita (bat) porque los anuncios no están disponibles para hacer clic. Es difícil ganar con referencias porque todos intentan hacer lo mismo en todos los rincones del mundo promocionando su valiente enlace de referencia. Cada vez es más difícil conseguir referencias. 
¿Todavía es posible ganar tokens BAT gratis con valientes?

It has worked for me, I keep earning slowly but the BATs keep coming to my uphold account, well done, things must pay, the simple way to always use it, and the other way is with referrals, you win from either side, it has and as a content creator it is better.

I  believe that the idea of earning money or crypto by just browsing is a very promising and good idea. Initiative like this always brings new opportunities .

I believe that they have started well. They have set up a platform that would lunch them into greater heights in crypto world

Brave browser is the most easiest way to earn bat token.I use the app for about 1 month but there is a problem in brave browser that it doesn't run in background. I use android app I think there is no problem with brave browser in PC 

It is great to have a browser that pays you to use it .. I like it because it is very fast, you can block many ads and it is quite safe .. if you add other pages that pay you for your search, much better :D

I heard about Brave, advertised it more than once, but it's real to collect BAT from it. But this is only for those who have invited a lot of people, and so you will receive a penny.

Yes it is still possible, there is a lot of people that does not use the browser yet, I think that everyone can share the browser with their networks but that demands a little more effort that just copy and pasting the referral link everywhere. But I think the main problem is the uphold account to manage the Bat, because fees are way to high and it defeats the objective of watching adds to earn bat just to pay a huge comission to withdraw. This happened to me at the very start so I get discouraged and even stop opening the ads, i know is silly and emotional but thats my call. But that doesnt mean that i dont use the browser, i think is the greatest browser, i love that i can do youtube without adds, is the most perfect thing.

Users who choose to participate in the program will be able to receive 70% of the income from the ads they watch. The reward is paid in the project's own Basic Attention Tokens (BAT), which, among other things, can be sent to the creators of the content they like.

I think it is still possible to earn with Brave, not the same amount that you could earn in your time of fame, but you can still generate profits without doing anything, such as earning with their monthly ads, there are not many but you generate something without the need for referrals nor work

You need to invite referrals so that the profit is noticed, but beyond the reward in bat you have to value the browser itself. mada to envy with chrome or someone else, I made the change and I feel very comfortable with brave. recommended.

2 minutes ago, jdponzoni said:

You need to invite referrals so that the profit is noticed, but beyond the reward in bat you have to value the browser itself. mada to envy with chrome or someone else, I made the change and I feel very comfortable with brave. recommended.

The referral system has been closed recently for new registrations, but it is not known if it will be final or not.

I use the bat browser and I have earned very good rewards both for browsing and recommending them to my friends I have made several withdrawals, and it is a good browser since it removes all the advertising

Brave browser made good use of coin issued to call for using the browser. What will Brave do if the coin reserves are depleted?