Earn BAT With Brave - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Earn BAT With Brave

Getting BAT is still possible. As long as you keep using the Brave browser. The first time I knew that, it was very good. When we browse as usual and can get BAT or money when selling it. Is a good way to do it.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:28 PM, rjroshan said:

BAT Token is good cryptocurrency to hold on. The basic way to earn bat coin is using brave browser. We all know about it as online active searchers. Most countries cant earn free basic attention token (bat) because adds are not available to click. It is hard to earn with referrals because everyone trying to do the same thing every corner of the world promoting their brave referral link. Getting more and more difficult to get referrals. 
Is still possible to earn free BAT Token with brave?

Its getting harder now plus brave browser on my experience is super slow and i don't know why they brand it as the fastest browser ever made. im sticking to mozilla specially those BAT tokens are hardly worth the hassle.

spacer.png

Earlier you could earn more money than now. Earlier they gave money from registration and more from refferals than now

I am going to use Brave, I have know this project for quite some years, I always read good reviews, regarding its good use as Browser and payment wit BaT, but I have never decide ti r try it.

Thanks for the recommendation after using it I can have an objective comment.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/21/2020 at 7:41 AM, r123 said:

Basis attention token share 70% of their ad revenue with their user,simply download brave browser ,enable brave ads with in the browser,you can also earn BAT by claiming random token grants worth 20-40 BAT.

I've been using BAT but I don't seem to earn any coins as there are no ads available on the websites I visit. Maybe it's only in certain area's. I already contacted Brave about it but didn't get an answer so far.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 22.01.2020 at 10:31, OnaisKhan said:

Yes I am also working in brave browser and earn bat token. Most of the people used this browser for income. Few days ago I am earning 15 dollers in this brave browser

I’m wondering for how long and what you did - you managed to earn $ 15, and what commission for the withdrawal, and where can I withdraw?

On 12/21/2019 at 7:21 PM, Opinder said:

I think its difficult to earn BAT token with brave. I am using brave browser but i am not getting ads secondly referring is not easy. I am using since two months but still not earned 1 BAT. 

You are right bro BAT is difficult to earn and we have to verify kyc in uphold i have tried many times i got rejected so that i stop working on browser if anyone Earning here please guide me?

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/21/2019 at 7:40 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Yes it is possible to earn BAT tokens with brave browser but it is difficult to withdraw them. I have tried to verify my wallet of uphold a couple of time but they rejected without any reason. So if you have a verified uphold account than you can earn decent amount of BAT.

you should try with uphold app if you use browser.

also if you can't complete then you can tip balance to others who are youtuber,normal user.but remember tips balance will be added after 3 months.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:28 PM, rjroshan said:

BAT Token is good cryptocurrency to hold on. The basic way to earn bat coin is using brave browser. We all know about it as online active searchers. Most countries cant earn free basic attention token (bat) because adds are not available to click. It is hard to earn with referrals because everyone trying to do the same thing every corner of the world promoting their brave referral link. Getting more and more difficult to get referrals. 
Is still possible to earn free BAT Token with brave?

It is very possible. Today, I got paid the second time for using brave browser and I was paid 29.36BAT bringing total I was paid to almost 60BAT. So with usage of the browser and few referrals, you can get paid 

Screenshot_20200209-111931.png

Using brave to earn bat coin is kinda hard because it is actually hassle in withdrawal funds using brave browser. Brave browser may actually use to earn a lot if profit it will just make it hard to earn bat coin.

I have brave browser but I haven't earned BAT. I watch an influencer that even if you're in Facebook, you can earn BAT but I havent. It is still.0.0 and i don't know why.

Yes, you can earn on it by inviting referrals who will use it for 1 month. I earn 10-15 dollars every month from referrals who use this browser, I myself noticed when using it that it works significantly faster than other browsers.

Truly, you can gain on it by welcoming referrals who will utilize it for multi month. I acquire 10-15 dollars consistently from referrals who utilize this program, I myself saw when utilizing it that it works essentially quicker than different programs.

Brave browser today for my country (Turkey) began advertising that rewards brave now is your chance to benefit from the application.I am currently writing this message from the brave mobile app and the app is very fast.

Im having Problem with Brave Browser right now,I dont get any Bat for using it,But I do get some Bat from my clicking Ads and Reffering people but I dont get Bat for using the Browser are having the same problem ?

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

brave browser always come up with some different plans and different cryptocurrency.but working on it and earning cryptocurrency will not b worthy.because after a hard work we earn very small amount of cryptocurrency .

yes the bat tokens can be earned with the browser brave the only problem (for me) is that to withdraw through uphold you have to do kyc, the bat can also be earned on publish0x by voting the posts of the authors, the bat can be put into stake on aave...

Brave is my favorite web browser since 1 year, previously  it was Firefox. Each month, Brave pays me $10. In 4 days, they will send me $11.72.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

1 hour ago, bitcoinb said:

Brave is my favorite web browser since 1 year, previously  it was Firefox. Each month, Brave pays me $10. In 4 days, they will send me $11.72.

Seriously? How come they are not sending me any money after I know the brave browser reward? 

Yes, you can make money on brave, but I think that this can only be done on beginners who don't care what browser they use, it is unlikely that an experienced user can be forced to use the browser for one month. (only then do you earn tokens for a referral)

• +1 1

Brave is an excellent browser despite lowering its referral commission, it is a fast browser and it pays you to use it, so I recommend it since I use it daily and it has correctly paid me the rewards that this browser offers.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:40 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Yes it is possible to earn BAT tokens with brave browser but it is difficult to withdraw them. I have tried to verify my wallet of uphold a couple of time but they rejected without any reason. So if you have a verified uphold account than you can earn decent amount of BAT.

I also experienced the same problem where in it's so hard to withdraw due to some problem. 

I reported the problem but I didn't get any response from them. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, it is possible to earn on this browser , I myself earned about 15 dollars in BAT tokens just by inviting friends-referrals who used the browser for 1 month. 

brave browser was good when they started working but now i think its really hard to get bat tokens from brave browser even if you earn bat tokens you need uphold wallet to receive and uphold needs kyc.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.