Earn BAT With Brave - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Earn BAT With Brave

BAT Token is good cryptocurrency to hold on. The basic way to earn bat coin is using brave browser. We all know about it as online active searchers. Most countries cant earn free basic attention token (bat) because adds are not available to click. It is hard to earn with referrals because everyone trying to do the same thing every corner of the world promoting their brave referral link. Getting more and more difficult to get referrals. 
Is still possible to earn free BAT Token with brave?

I think its difficult to earn BAT token with brave. I am using brave browser but i am not getting ads secondly referring is not easy. I am using since two months but still not earned 1 BAT. 

• +1 1

Yes it is possible to earn BAT tokens with brave browser but it is difficult to withdraw them. I have tried to verify my wallet of uphold a couple of time but they rejected without any reason. So if you have a verified uphold account than you can earn decent amount of BAT.

Yes you have shared with us the quest for a good income. I already use this browser and I earn about five dollars per month. I can convert it directly to Bitcoin. I love this browser.

This was good option if we want get some extra income and get good browser that have function with chrome but with less memory, I really recommend if you live big country like USA, Japan, NL, SG, etc because the rate was really good.

Yes well i have installed the brave browser and i am in Italy ,and so it does not let me earn any BAT at the moment as ads are still not available here. Is there anyone who knows  when they might be avalable here in Italy ?

There are many people talk about earning BAT with brave browser, but I think is just a fake, I have already used this browser yes is fast and good browser but earning BAT nothing is real!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I've downloaded the BAT brave browser but i haven't set up everything up because it seems to much of a hassle to do so and withdraw funds.  It seems you have to "pretend" to be like a publisher then buy bat coins and send them elsewhere. Seems too "hacky" just to earn $5..

2 minutes ago, jmigdlc99 said:

I've downloaded the BAT brave browser but i haven't set up everything up because it seems to much of a hassle to do so and withdraw funds.  It seems you have to "pretend" to be like a publisher then buy bat coins and send them elsewhere. Seems too "hacky" just to earn $5..

Even me becouse of that i delete it.and its hard also to earn ti that browser so much task yo take as well as we dont really know if its 100%safe.gor just only 5$.

Brave Browser cannot raise money from other browsers but it is very easy to make money from Brave Browser.And I've been using the browser for quite some time and made a lot of money.

13 hours ago, jmigdlc99 said:

Me too nothing of rewards!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I earned a total of about $ 200 from this distribution, half ($100) from referrals, and the rest from downloads of the application, when the tokens were distributed for free .

Brave is surely a future of blockchain based browser and i really love when using their browser, It's really light and easy to use also we get payed after contributing, Really love this one and you guys must try if not yet.

Greetings, my friends

BAT Token comes with the popular brave browser for its security and non-acceptance of annoying ads

BAT Token introduces a new service and earn for active online publishers
It is still not available in many countries

Bat is a low coin now, it has no future development, the price is low. I downloaded the bat browser but I haven't earn from it now

BAT coin is linked to BRAVE .

Brave is a browser which help you surfing on internet and blocks many adds which appears on internet

By surfing on this browser you can pick rewards and make money with that

The value of BAT is about 300 millions total amount.

Its very low i thing for this amazing project

Used to HODL BAT. Would love to use their browser but sadly their ad system isn't available in my country, but they claim that they're expanding to other countries. Hope to get to be a part of their system one day. 
Whoever has the opportunity, please hop in it's definitely worth it.

I believe that it’s hard to make money, I’ve been working for about two months and haven’t earned anything yet, I use a bold browser for this, but I don’t use advertising, maybe I don’t get it because of too frequent visits from other people? I do not like this, most likely I will move to another place.

Brave browser team has make deals with Basic attention token team.They offered everyone earn free BAT for using brave browser.I have also work on this projects and earned free BAT tokens

At this moment it is hard to earn BAT coin. I already lost more than 500 BAT coin which was banned from my Brave balance and it was injustice with me. It was very hard to earn bat coin for me but they completely demotivate me by cancelling all my BAT token.

With brave browser it's about the refferal system that i really don't like you need to have a big community to earn and get some reward from your reference I use more than two months without any reward right now so leave it up for a long time 

On 12/21/2019 at 2:28 PM, rjroshan said:

BAT Token is good cryptocurrency to hold on. The basic way to earn bat coin is using brave browser. We all know about it as online active searchers. Most countries cant earn free basic attention token (bat) because adds are not available to click. It is hard to earn with referrals because everyone trying to do the same thing every corner of the world promoting their brave referral link. Getting more and more difficult to get referrals. 
Is still possible to earn free BAT Token with brave?

For now the Brave Rewards program is available in a limited number of country. You can try to add the Bittube extension in partnership with Brave to your browser. It is an effective adblocker from a serious team so it is not an unknown project. You will earn TUBE for blocking ads when you surf as usual. TUBE is listed on some exchanges. 

On 12/21/2019 at 2:36 PM, Opinder said:

I think its difficult to earn BAT token with brave. I am using brave browser but i am not getting ads secondly referring is not easy. I am using since two months but still not earned 1 BAT. 

Hello where are you come from?? Have you activated the brave wallet and the reward program in the parameters section.?? If yes, have you set the max number of ads to receive hourly at 5? I receive minimum $5 in BAT every months.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

By watching an ad using the Brave Browser you will get a BAT Token, but haven't gotten the results and the ad awaited is also sometimes not coming.

Yes, this is still possible, but keep in mind that you get a certain amount of money for each person from a specific country, for a referral from the United States you will get 5 dollars (the maximum price), and so on. (See the table on their official website)