Why i will always accumulate - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Why i will always accumulate

On 12/21/2019 at 6:14 PM, Maxtron73 said:

The more this current market remains in a bear trend , and with always good news coming out ,as to confirm a positive outlook of the cryptocurrency space, investing and accumulating more coins, especially of Bitcoin, xrp and the other popular ones, is a wise move to do as an investor. Big whales are doing exactly that same thing, the ones that are panic selling get taken out of the market in s loss and the whale bus your loss. So in other words the whale keeps getting bigger and bigger. He is not in a rush to sell his posizion, as long as his position gets larger.

We should do this to get profit. And always crypto price go down and up. We can take this advantage and can make some profit. But we should know about some key points for investments.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Alot of whales in the Crisis of 2020 lost alot an I know some whales that lost about 20 million in a second but of course they have the market they recover themselves as soon as possible but not all of them.

There are several reasons why you are more optimistic about the future of adopting bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and that encourages them to buy them when prices fall in the crypto market because when they are adopted, their price will rise.

25 minutes ago, Naca2 said:

I think if you can last a long time, you can get benefits like a whale, and you can also save more bitcoin, continuing to collect bitcoin will give you many benefits.

Whales are one of those people who bought bitcoin at 2010 or the people who were already rich before coming to crypto, you can't make your way into been a whale by accumulating.

Yes, I agree with you, whales increase their wealth every day and do not get out of the market at a loss, filling their bags all the time.

The best thing when ever in a bear season is best to accumulate more if a a coin in you your account, as having to remain stagnant on waiting for a bull run will last longer than you even expected. That's why try to be proactive in every situation especially that of Crypto market

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 4/1/2020 at 1:58 PM, Captain Karim said:

Yes, I agree with you, whales increase their wealth every day and do not get out of the market at a loss, filling their bags all the time.

A very mature calculation can make us follow in the footsteps of the whales who are always rich and play market prices easily. if I only knew bitcoin from the start, maybe I could become a whale too.

• +3 1

Everyone in the last period was forced to accumulate currencies in order not to feel remorse, especially that the price has decreased a lot and therefore that was the only opportunity, as currency accumulation is a protection for my future in cryptography.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/21/2019 at 5:44 PM, Maxtron73 said:

The more this current market remains in a bear trend , and with always good news coming out ,as to confirm a positive outlook of the cryptocurrency space, investing and accumulating more coins, especially of Bitcoin, xrp and the other popular ones, is a wise move to do as an investor. Big whales are doing exactly that same thing, the ones that are panic selling get taken out of the market in s loss and the whale bus your loss. So in other words the whale keeps getting bigger and bigger. He is not in a rush to sell his posizion, as long as his position gets larger.

Patience is really necessary if you working in daily trading and investment of crypto currency. I mean everyone here want to accumulate to buy and cheap price and sell as higher price. 

Accumulation is acceptable up to a certain point but if you do nothing but collecting you will lose lots of temporary opportunities which could affect your earning. When you are in the middle of bear markets and prices have frozen, you can do nothing except accumulating but if the market becomes active again, try to unlock some of your investment to buy some active coins. By staying active, you can earn more because every little movement contains some profit.

There is an accumulation of cryptocurrencies continuously in order to protect the currency and keep it working properly

• -1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

How do you accumulate? By earning crypto through working or trading? I use both methods to accumulate bitcoin but I only use other coins for trading. I believe bitcoin is the only coin that deserves collection because it can move the market and change the fate of other coins. If you collect bitcoin, it is as if you have collected altcoins too. Some of you might say that altcoins can rise more in the long run but there are altcoins which are already 9 years old but still haven't had any big increase in value. However, if you want to collect altcoins, only stick with ETH because it is the mother of all altcoins and the original platform for all decentralized projects.

That's true in a situation like this its better to hold and also add more, accumulating your funds so as to make high profit when the market becomes bullish, but it's unfortunate that many are actually panicking and selling at lose which is wrong.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's what we should do to be successful,whales take advantages on those weak hands,to buy more from them,as many are panicking always when the price crash without realizing that those drops are just temporary and only the chance to buy more.

Yes you are right, I read a great article describing the psychological state of the trader and asking the trader who wants to be successful to think like a whale and act like it until it reaches its goals.

Yes, you are right, but we have to take precautions at every moment, things may change and do not go in our favor and praise things that are not desirable. We have to contend with us being vigilant with the owners of whales as well as they are, because every step they take has a choice in the market and we just have to follow this step if you do not know much about this field

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This thought actually looks like the real one because the whales of the market are growing with every day almost, and holders might get profit with the wave that whales create.

Accumulating crypto is a very good idea because there is a very good chance that the amount of crypto will increase drastically in the future and that people will become very rich from the crypto that they accumulate and hold at the moment. Therefore the HODL strategy is probably the best and the lowest risk to yield profits as i think that we haven't even come close to seeing the full potential of bitcoin yet.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes and no. I mean I have been always keeping my little amount of crypto as in 2017 I was panicking and I sold what after would have worth more than the price of sell. Anyway whales are not only keeping them if not selling a small amount to do arbitrage... or to make profit. Others are selling a small part to pay taxes etc.

On 12/21/2019 at 3:52 PM, Opinder said:

There is two reasons why i will accumulate crypto. First i will accumulate to protect my future. Secondly i will accumulate at lower price and sell at high price.

Accumulation is very important for anyone who need to succeed, and when you decide to accumulate, you should not be that greedy, cause if you'll be greedy you cannot achieve your goals of accumulate.

I thin accumulating crypto is a brilliant idea because it gives you the chance and the opportunity to hold your crypto earnings for the future, when i suspect that the rise of crypto will increase drastically, possibly even reaching the 100k dollar mark, which i think is inevitable. This is the main reason that i am focusing on accumulating my crypto.

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well my dear friend accumulate crypto currency is good strategy in crypto, but we need Patience then our accumulating strategy works, and we earn profit in future, because big whales wants to sell our coins in low prices, so in any situation we hold this coin for future.

Simply my friend, we collect and keep our money when the price is low and we buy more to sell when the price rises in proportion to our currencies, the price of the currency and the profits that we may get

On 12/21/2019 at 2:14 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I have same exact tactic, slow accumulation. Except i don't have any xrp and lot of my holdings are in different small caps that i am waiting for pop up in btc pairs.

• +2 1