BTC Mining - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

BTC Mining

So it’s like that, only you didn’t take into account one moment, the sooner you start selling cards the more they will cost. After all, cards are getting cheaper every day and are depreciating.

Now the cost of video cards is determined by the rate of the crypto, and not just by games as before, and with the growth of the crypto, demand will only increase, but we all understand that after halving the cue ball itself must grow and the altos will follow it and the demand for vidyuhi will increase again, at least by 6 gigabytes which are even less promising in the lane

Yes, nothing can be increased anymore, soon a new line will be released. Yes, and these 6 gigabyte cards bring less and less every day, the complexity is growing. The cue ball course can affect only new profit cards, but not the old line, which already brings little profit.

If you look at the past tendency, then the 15-16 old cards were also mined almost to the outlet and the people turned off the farm, from the beginning of the 17th even the old two-gig 7870 resurrected and everyone started to grab them, and now the market will probably happen with the pump coins that are not memory-hungry. Bim, BTG. ravan, green and so on, and when these coins are pumped up for a beat, there will be demand for 3 gigovs in the mine not only for 6 gigabytes

Oh, that’s why the cue ball last year took off in price and the altos followed it, there wasn’t any special profit in mining, this is due to the fact that the complexity of the viola network grows in proportion to the cost of the cue ball and altos, so this income is unlikely to be in the future.

In mid-summer, I had three times more income from mining than now, if he returns to the next level at least at the next growth, then nobody will sell 1070 for 150 bucks and 1066 for 110, but now you can buy cards profitably, however and crypto too 

now, if you’ve purchased it, you can still choose whether it’s better to buy it with crypto or vidyuhi, but you need to install and power the vidyuhi somewhere, and buy the crypto and everything, and perhaps its growth will bring more profit than the cards beat off.

Recently, I came up with a scheme for myself called mining is profitable) even on loyas. Since I still trade and constantly on the exchange, I know when to sell and buy at a cheaper rate by multiplying my ether, and if some order gets stuck in the dollar and doesn’t buy the ether at a lower price, then it's okay, it’s all the same to clear sooner or later, but in basically it’s still possible to multiply the ether so much by local falling trends, so I decided that I wouldn’t part with mining until it brings something, even if it’s on the outlet

Yes, and I basically still lane, but it’s so little things compared to what trading on the exchange brings, it’s dripping slowly, the only thing is that I don’t even plan to buy anything more for it, since it is not profitable.

Well, it means that your level in trading already allows you to refuse mining, and in this way, I like shorting without any risks. And you don’t need to start a stock exchange with Fiat horse commissions and if something happens to the stock exchange you lose all the investments, and here your main investments are always with you and you can cash it out without any exchangers and verification 

in this regard, yes, but the iron still depreciates over time, so that every year you can safely take the losses так   and it’s so simple in our life that we need to have several sources of income, so that we could have something to deploy in case of something.

This is true, but when the income from mining is such that it’s enough to pay only for light and the Internet, then even in the outback and with large volumes you can’t survive on one mining, and now mining has almost such a profitability

you can and should always mine, but the market has fallen, but people themselves are used to heaps of dough, but right now there isn’t, but as an additional income, it’s good, but I don’t think as the main income, I personally would not put everything into mining.

Well, if measured by classical standards, then yes. But considering that mining in itself carries already increased risks and many variables that are in most cases against the miner, this kind of business is much riskier

I myself am thinking of investing in mining, though it's somehow scary to push the last 5k bucks onto an incomprehensible and slippery path. It’s good if it fires, and if not, there will be significant losses.

It depends on when the market turns around. If soon - it’s better than crypto, if even a year or so as a guano in the ice-hole back and forth course - then you can and remember

This is the problem now, that only used hardware can pay off, and even how long it will take, plus it also depends on the cost of the socket, okay I’m free, but not everyone has it, everything needs to be calculated correctly and better with worse outcomes as practice shows.

Of course, even if it is successfully engaged in mining and trading, it is still not worth relying on it as the only income, and it is better to invest in other areas in parallel. Then crypto is just an extra income, it doesn’t bother you, you don’t look at courses every five minutes and so on

You need to mine, but as the main type of activity and earnings, it's silly to consider growth, let's hope.

You have to invest a lot of capital so that you can earn bitcoin in mining, for my side its better to start with bitcoin trading because in trading you can start with a very small amount depending on you, if you will success with trading and make profit then you can do mining too.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/21/2019 at 1:51 PM, rjroshan said:

If we can mine bitcoin without buying so many will agree with me. But the problem is electricity power, ofcorse monthly power cost bill too much according to burned points. So what do you think about spending one time payment and buying sola power unit and then we can start to mine bitcoin with sola power without any power bill using only free sun light ...

How much Satoshi can we mine for a day with using free solar power ?

Yes from.the end you need a lot o money  to make that minnin thing it is really strange how it cost really i this k it is strange sometimes..

Bitcoin mining is the processing of transactions in the virtual currency device, in which the records of modern-day Bitcoin transactions, known as a blocks, are delivered to the record of past transactions, referred to as the block chain. ... In go back, they are presented a positive wide variety of Bitcoins according to block.

Hard to dig, but with solar power it generates a slightly higher profit. I'm not sure about the number of times a day with solar energy usage, but I'm sure with you that profit is higher than ordinary mining.

Are you clarifying to us that your main problem is the cost of electricity? But in some countries a system of payment is used and it is specific and does not increase or decrease, but if this system does not exist in your country, you must purchase mining devices that save electricity.

I think bitcoin mining currently its not profitable, so many people doesn't mine it... But I thought mostly who mine bitcoin now is blockchain in order to process the transactions