BTC Mining - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

BTC Mining

If we can mine bitcoin without buying so many will agree with me. But the problem is electricity power, ofcorse monthly power cost bill too much according to burned points. So what do you think about spending one time payment and buying sola power unit and then we can start to mine bitcoin with sola power without any power bill using only free sun light ...

How much Satoshi can we mine for a day with using free solar power ?

It is quite difficult to earn profit with mining as difficulty level of blocks are increased and also Bitcoin halving is major factor to reduce block reward which is concerning.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Bitcoin Mining requires a lot of investment The problem is that not everyone has the ability to invest much, if investment can be made more then Bitcoin Mining is a lot of income, so I think if you want to do mining then your investment should be much higher then you.be profitable. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BTC Mining Can Make More Income If you have nothing to do in BTC Mining, if you have everything set up in your computer then you will be automatically incoming and automatic income will benefit you a lot, you can start mining.

• +5 1

BTC mining is one of the advance investment feature for the upcoming generation. Yes there many websites which are fake. But according me yobit is the best website for btc mining. It is trusted by many people. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Great power will produce something big too. yes we need a large amount of energy if we want to mine and have a large income, yes, but it also costs a lot. I'm not too sure if using solar power will produce big results. but at least we can save costs.

• +5 1

Actually I  have no idea about bitcoin mining. Because I am newbies in crypto for this reason I have no idea about this matter. Many people are saying that Mostly mining sites are scams.

For me mining Bitcoin is not an easy thing to do.  Complete hardware with qualified specifications for completing cryptography using a microchip named ASIC or via a combined GPU.  It feels really difficult for me to understand about this.have read manytiimes but still hard to understand .i am not genius enought.lol

19 hours ago, Sahil19 said:

I think mining of Bitcoin is totally waist of time because most of the mining websites are fake they didn't pay you at the time of withdraw 

Of course, for further mining, be more careful so you can get paid and so you do not mine bitcoin is really limited, even forever, you can mine bitcoin with the record that you can change the fake miner stopped because it makes you not paid for every withdrawal.

I have never heard of BTC Mining before but this is the first time I ever heard about BTC Mining.Since I've never heard of it, I can't say anything specifically about it.

• +5 1

On 12/21/2019 at 1:51 PM, rjroshan said:

If we can mine bitcoin without buying so many will agree with me. But the problem is electricity power, ofcorse monthly power cost bill too much according to burned points. So what do you think about spending one time payment and buying sola power unit and then we can start to mine bitcoin with sola power without any power bill using only free sun light ...

Australia is just steps away from its first solar bitcoin mining farm and is expected to extract about 650 bitcoin annually, around $ 6 million, based on current mining rates and exchange rates. There are also many solar farms and plants across the world.

Mining Bitcoin is that way where you can mine And accumulate Btc without buying Bitcoin.For this purpose you have to Setup mining Rigs which are costly and start your mining which crypto you want to mine.

You are asking How to mine bitcoins ? When a “block” of transactions is created, bitcoin miners initiate a process that confirms its accuracy. They take this block and apply a mathematical formula, turning that initial sequence into something much shorter. The outcome is a more compact sequence and truncated patterns of letters and numbers that is also called a “hash.

If you are prefer to earn crypto in mining obviously you need a lot of computers, cooling appliences to prevent of overheating and it will take high consumption of electricity. This are very expensive and was not easy to maintain.

Yes, it would consume some electricity power but there are people who only use their devices for social medias, playing games. I think it would not be a waste since you are earning money, example you have nothing to do and you are just browsing the net you can do some mining BTC while listening to music. it was worth it ^^

I think that this will lead to burning the equalizer and losing you. But in general the difficulty of mining increases with the passage of time and by 2022 I think that mining will disappear or become only a few who can profit from bitcoin mining, this is my opinion.

If you do a little, so as to increase the bitcoin mining power using solar energy. It would be great. 

On 12/21/2019 at 6:51 PM, rjroshan said:

A common problem that we often encounter with solar energy is the weather, let alone the power that must be met for a minimum rig is very high. I heard from the miners' stories that there are some that make solar energy as an alternative.

I don't know about hardware mining and mining machine. I listen about mining sites and they don't pay without deposit. They offer free mining but we can't earn any cent without invest. It is true fact.

37 minutes ago, harrydoe said:

i think btc minning are scam ..more then thousand of sites on internet that are scam so be aware

On internet the all online mining is scam and when you have good amount of money then you need to start device mining.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:51 PM, rjroshan said:

You cannot rely on sun's power for such a  hungry application.I will suggest you to look forward to hydro energy or Some industrial power plant for crypto mining where you can have good amount of energy.

Now a day's mining btc is risk and  taking place by two method, one is by upgrading your desktop with mining hardware and second with cloud mining, but there are lot of fake cloud mining website who ask for deposit and after some time their site became scam. Hardware mining device cost you money as well as time, so in my opinion just buy btc from trust able exchange and just store it for right time.  

33 minutes ago, Jakkask said:

I think  wasting  time if  people using mining because no  some mining site is fake even if it's have good reputation  to public but the securty is not good u can't give it trust your coin to the mining site its like you wasting your money with no coming back

Yeah and there is no doubt that all online mining browsers are fake and scammers just device mining have chances that you can make profit.

I think your mind is really complicated. Because the cost to buying the solar panel is really expensive than you have the electricity. Also for solar panel only giving you really small power and sometimes not charged the battery inside the box electricity. So i just recommended to you, just buy how much you can afford to lose. Because we can see Bitcoin mining now already taken by some company.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.