Dogecoin Price For 2020? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Dogecoin Price For 2020?

The future of this currency is going to be very good. It had pumped in the market a few times before but later it went down a lot. Now that the demand for the crypto market is increasing, the prices of many currencies will pump up. The future of every currency is going to be good by 2020.

There has no any hopes for the doge coin price to become better at this nearly days, but doge coin now can be used to do the day trading because its really profitable.

2 hours ago, halloweed said:

But you see, bitcoin has been rising with many coins but not dogecoin, have you not noticed this?

Same with XRP. many have not realized but this coin is gonna be stabilized somehow and the price would never reach bigger expections.

If course I see the XRP also has bad ending although people still hoping XRP will overtake ethereum. I see the XRP all time high price was $0.07 but currently its dropped to $0.01.

On 5/7/2020 at 9:29 PM, Kutulay said:

I always believe that Doge has a future in crypto. I never see him fall from the radar. There are much better coins, however the Doge will still be there. I think there will be 100 Satoshi again.

Doge has a wide spread, and some stores support payment through it, and some electronic banks support charging your account with it, such as Bayer and Advcash. Perhaps the expectations are true and the price of the currency rises to one dollar, as you know, electronic currencies are also subject to the law of supply and demand.

I think dogecoins price can do better this year if bitcoins is to reach that higher levels because it also helps some of these altcoins to spike up though the influence is not that much on this coin that's the reason it is still experiencing a very low price.

In 2019 dogecoin price was very low and still dogecoin price is very low due to high supplies and also this coin is not good for trading. These days peoples are know dogecoin is not good for investment because this coin price not going high and not giving profits as well.

Dodge coin is promising and also strong am sure it will regain it's strength when the bitcoin halving occurs,  the price of dodge coin will pump also just like the way other coins will. 

• -1 2

The price is barely increasing in 2020 because the supply of coin is very large amount so the value of the coin is already decreased. Even I would predict the price of the coin to the mark 0.003 by the end of the 2020.

The supplies of doge coin has been so much and this has made the price to be down, in the law of demand and supply if the supplies is higher than demand that means the price will surely go down , and am not related sure if the price will rise anytime soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Dogecoin does not go up much because the supply and demand for it is not good, but I think that at the end of 2020 there will be a good rise in all cryptocurrencies.

dogecoin was created as a meme when the Doge meme first appeared, with billions and billions in circulation there can never be high enough demand for it to increase a lot in price but it's mostly stable to some extent

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The name of this coin is funny and indicates its future. I do not think that the price of this coin can rise at any time

• -1 2

On 4/7/2020 at 3:34 PM, Depth Jonny said:

It's a strong currency and will grow dramatically in the year 2020, and DOGE is a secure currency versus Bitcoin still dollar variable.

Unfortunately, you are mistaken. The dog coin has no future because its owner has abandoned it for a long time, and there is no team working to develop it and create new projects.

The price of dogecoin is 0.0024$ in the june 2020 which seems to be very less. But we have seen a growing interest of traders in dogecoin. Probably the past trends made traders to gain interest in it. I think that at the end of 2020 the price of dogecoin will rise to 0.01$.

The crypto is a best site of online.

Dogicoin is a good coin but its price is much lower. Its price never goes up. So I think Dogicoin price will not change in 2020.Greetings, my friend
My friend, I don't see any progress in the price of Dogecoin, I don't think the currency is moving enough to make progress despite its great reputation in the crypto market.Doge coin is potential coin and it will be pump 2020 this is true. Doge coin rank on coinmarket cap #31. In my opinion Doge coin price will be increase to 20 cent.   

Did you see that? The doge  coin is alive again! It just categorically soared in price, and now we can see such a dump effect when the doge is very high!

Remember if you read this post. Always buy Doge at 20-25gwei and hodl because it will double at least. Also remember to sell. Perhaps set a sell order to activate once it reaches 50-60 gwei. You just need to forget the Doge on your wallet and remember you have them the moment it pumps. Sometimes it takes many months but the time always comes.

• +2 1

The team of dogecoin does not have many new strategies. As a old coin i don’t think it will be special investment and not too much good news can help the value of dogecoin increase. I predict this year, the price of dogecoin only about 50-100 satoshi, that depends on the Bitcoin price rally.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

If i said from the beginning than i have to say that, in 2019 many of us predict that the price of the Dogecoin will rise little bit but unfortunately it not happen. After that in 2020 we also hope that this time the price will rise and we get some profit by mining but till now our predict didn't comes to true. 

dogecoin is not funny name , this is really a valuable coin in my Crypto list as a long-term coin . i Think dogecoin still remain same in 2020 .

if we stored dogecoin as a long-term investment ( till 2024 - 2025 ) then we can accept a good profit From it .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I don't think Dodge Coin will bring you a lot of money, but there are quite enough coins like that. If only some kind of celebrity would not be forgotten

• +2 1

Since the number of these coins is constantly increasing, I do not think that they will cost much in the future. Only a short-term price increase is possible.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:35 AM, rjroshan said:

Dogecoin price are very low since past for today. Most of the miners not mining dogecoin and its going to dog. Dogecoin price can be get high value 2020 or not. This coin name also funny. Anyone knows the partnetship between dogecoin and its name?

What partnership and what is its name my bro? What are you talking about there? The dogecoin is funny and it was made to be funny but it is just that. It doesn't have partnerships and this is not a long term investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know the price of dogecoin because it is very small. I look for the price of doge in bitcoin pairs in satoshis and it is close to 22 today this makes doge a good buy because it will make one of the famous pumps and it will double before going lower again. But it can take months for this to happen.

• +1 1

Dogecoin didn't make a lot this year either, it is losing to bitcoin and after doing some analysis I think that it can go as low as 15 satoshi. Some people bought at 21 satoshi but look at the chart it is not a good price yet.