Dogecoin Price For 2020? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Dogecoin Price For 2020?

Dogecoin price are very low since past for today. Most of the miners not mining dogecoin and its going to dog. Dogecoin price can be get high value 2020 or not. This coin name also funny. Anyone knows the partnetship between dogecoin and its name?

Due to is high circulating supply, dogecoin's price cant really go to the "moon". Its been here for some time now and its not going out any time soon. It has a big market share and its price (like any other coins ) will be affected ny the price of Bitcoin.

I think dogge Coin are very potential for his user base and good community.

Hope next year in 2020  doge goes to high price. 

I following to doge coin last 6 month when bitcoin price always ups and down but doge coin price not too much fall. 

that's why I holding many doge coin for good returns.  

Dogecoin is a very famous coin in crypto currency market but it has very low price. Some peoples think the price is not rise, but i think in 2020 dogecoin price will go upto $1. i suggest everyone to hold it for 2020.

in year 2019 there was a noise that 2019 year is DOGE coin year and price will spike too much. but unfortunately dogecoin price not spike as much as its goodness of project. Lets hope to spike it up in year 2020.

I believe that the price of Dogecoin will depend on the price of bitcoin. And bitcoin 2020 I think will rise. I myself buy doge in the hope of rising prices.

It is a good currency and will rise in the year 2020, but not significantly, and DOGE is a stable currency against Bitcoin but variable against the dollar

THINK POSITIVE

"Going to dog" is a pretty apt description in general for dogecoin, but it's actually higher than it normally is.  Historically doge has only traded for 20-25 sats, so it's pretty much always been a low value coin.  Occasionally it gets pumped up, but those times are rare.

In 2020 I don't expect any real action for doge unless it does get pumped again.  That may happen, but I doubt it's going to retain whatever price it gets to.

My perception about Dogecoin was it will pump up to $0.0033 USD in year 2020. Dogecoin was a profitable investment for a long term like 4 years more.

I hope 2020 dogecoin will pump at 2020.lits of investments uses dogecoin.im holding also few dogecoin.i hope atleast 1$ every single dogecoin this 2020.ihope it will happen soon

No i dont know enough about its partnership. but this coin disappointed my in year 2019. as it was very hyped in starting of 2019

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Dogecoin has been widely accepted and used cryptocurrency along with bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin. its all time high was 0.0013 dollars.hodl it it will definitely cross its ath and set new record in 2020.my prediction is 0.014 dollar per dogecoin.

On 12/21/2019 at 3:05 PM, rjroshan said:

Dogecoin price are very low since past for today. Most of the miners not mining dogecoin and its going to dog. Dogecoin price can be get high value 2020 or not. This coin name also funny. Anyone knows the partnetship between dogecoin and its name?

Look the price of dogecoin does not varies much. Because it has a very high volume of supply. Now the price is 28 satoshi. Some day before it was 29 satoshi. In the 2020 the btc has a chance to boom. So the price of every coin will be effected. I think the doge price will also go high upto 35 or 37 satoshi as it was few months before. Not more than that. 

It is likely that Dogecoin will increase in 2020 and that could happen. But I'm too sure it will go up in 2021 because this year Bullrun and other coins will follow the movement of Bitcoin.

Dogcoin for me it's a dead project because there is no real technology behind it or anything, just someone came up with a fun idea and then leave it. it's likely in 2020 this project will drop more than ever.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Greetings, my friend
My friend, I don't see any progress in the price of Dogecoin, I don't think the currency is moving enough to make progress despite its great reputation in the crypto market.

Dogecoin will not go to the moon, it has a large circulation which is stopping it from going to the moon

I think she ge coin prices will be not too much increase 2020. This is not popular like then other coin. Also I want to say not next year 5 years latter Doge coin prices do not increase a lot.

I think everyone would like to think for a better future for every coin. Well in any case, I want doge coin to be recognized more.

I think Doge coin price not increase what we want. This price and 2020 price will be same I think. Also Doge coin not popular like another popular coin.thanks

Doge moon in worth. And with its undefined circulation of coins on the doge network, it just makes the doge stangnant on its price, which has had reletively composed value