Btc Or Gold - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Btc Or Gold

The two things have a very high value, but I prefer bitcoin because it is more high in price and witnesses great fluctuations and will have great importance in the future.

Actually these two things are totally different, but value of these two things are so high and demand able to everyone. I think gold is good to me from Bitcoin.

Although they are suitable melanin for profitable trading, but I will choose bitcoin because within the field I am dealing with, I mean encryption if gold had its own aunt, perhaps and you might resort to it too. This is my opinion in this regard.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 12/21/2019 at 2:58 PM, rjroshan said:

Everybody wel known about both BTC and GOLD. Both are very expensive and valuble for our life. But im asking all you here that i want to get know your personal opinion if you were asking to choose one of the which one you choose and which one you giveup from Bitcoin And Gold ? 😀😀

Gold is God's money.. it will remain in the face of the earth even after thousands of years from now, Gold has always existed since the formation of the earth. Whereas, BTC is the current digital currency, Rise in internet usage all over the world and everyone adapting to the cyber world ,Crypto currency like Bitcoin becomes a necessity . Bitcoin is important in its ways just like Gold is.

Personally i think that gold is much more valuable than bitcoin, as gold price is dependent on its availability and is quite stable. There is always the case that your investment will increase with time. However, if we look at bitcoin there is a possibility that there will be no more bitcoin in the future (although i doubt this) and this is what brings about the risk. Hence i think gold is better than btc, but i still think btc is promising.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I often hear that people say Gold is similar to fiat money but it is not. Fiat money is pretty much like digital stable coins and it doesn't have any fluctuations but Gold has some slight price movements every year. However, Gold is an asset with very slow price rise. I think holding bitcoin for a month will be as profitable as holding Gold for a year! This means BTC will produce rewards for you 10x faster than Gold but don't forget the fact that it is also 10x more risky to invest than Gold!

There is a rule among investors who prefer gold that they do not want to ride the fluctuations of the stock market and currencies, so they turned to gold, the precious metal, which helps to reduce shock or even profit when there is a correction to the currency market.

Actually these two different things are so valuable and demand able. But I prefer the gold from Bitcoin yet. Because Bitcoin doesn't enough belief yet for some lacking.

I choose bitcoin, it may be safer to keep your money, but better bitcoin is easier and cheaper at the moment

I preferred to hold onto my bitcoin, it is worthy and it is the best because I have knew gold but don't know how it's work like bitcoin

1 hour ago, Jay8 said:

bitcoin for maximised values. gold is a sure profit but bitcoin can make you more money than gold for the amount of time which you have them both

Gold can not make me more money I have gained in cryptocurrency. Just like you said, you are so right about this I am mainly bitcoin trader and so, I prefer bitcoin. 

Bitcoin and gold survive in almost identical markets. However, bitcoin is worth more than gold. There is no such demand in the gold market like Bitcoin. Both decentralized and not stable. Price differences over time. Bitcoin may not be as popular as it is.

It will definitely be my choice for bitcoin currency because whatever the price of gold is high, the speed of bitcoin will be much more high and the bitcoin currency will have great importance in the future over gold.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is hard to choose but today I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin can lasts until the future and it is electronically so it is easy for us to have a transactions with it.

I love btc more then gold as I think  that I can good profit with btc instead of gold.  Btcoins prices is also grow more fastly  then gold. We can make profit  easily  with btc.

they are two different types of investments but we could call them both safe haven assets, bitcoin is a speculative investment with which you can make big gains but also big losses, gold is a safe investment with low gains but constant over time, I would say to invest half of the assets in bitcoin and the other half in gold

In my opinion I will chose BTC. It is very different from gold in several aspects and advantageous from gold. Easily we know that the value of gold is very much less than BTC. If we even need gold urgently we can simly exchange BTC with usd and transfer to our bank account and BUY gold. BTC has even many more advantages like online transfer,buy items with btc online,etc.

I think the both are quite legit and and important equally in the world of crypto. The btc gold is also as valuable as the cryptocurrencies. And the bitcoins have a good and high expectations in the market too. So this doesn't matter where you are investing. Because after a time you can earn good amount of money from both of them. So both are equally valuable and ready for tradings. 

In the most recent future gold would be a better investment or thing to keep your money in, however in a long future bitcoin will be implemented in many spheres.

Just now, CryptoChief192 said:

I think bitcoins are more profitable than gold, so I prefer bitcoins the most. The price of bitcoin is falling and growing more than gold. Gold is not a source of income for anyone, but bitcoin is great.

But gold is a stable investment while bitcoin is very risk but that is how it is risk always involved where there is profit.

Both of them is really great! We are talking about a great crypto coin and about gold! So if i want to buy one of them so i will choose bitcoin especially because of its volatility in its price and because of i am into trading!

The btc and gold are completely different investment way in my view. And the Bitcoin has many advantages over the old gold. Because it has more Volatility, sudden pump that changes many lives and if we are able to hold we can generate good profit from the coin that we are holding. So btc over gold at least for me.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I will chose crypto for many reasons ! because it's easier to convert it to cash when I want ! then I can make good profits from it ! gold it's good but not like crypto !

In my opinion, bitcoin is better than gold for people who work in trading because bitcoin has a price that changes more than gold.

In this case if I was given only one option to choose between Gold or bitcoin I was going to choose bitcoin because I have much knowledge about it than I do in Gold.