Binance adds OCO feature to the application. - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Binance adds OCO feature to the application.

Finally, Binance is updating the mobile application to make it possible to set the target and stop at the same time, which is called the OCO feature.

IMG_٢٠١٩١٢٢١_١٠٥٩٣٩.jpg

The binance exchange site has always come up with new features and systems for the benefit of the consumers, now that they have come with OCO, I think these feature recipients will be of great use.

14 hours ago, Loly said:

Finally, Binance is updating the mobile application to make it possible to set the target and stop at the same time, which is called the OCO feature.

IMG_٢٠١٩١٢٢١_١٠٥٩٣٩.jpg

Good info. Can you explain what is OCO feature? Why it is different with stop-limit order. Have you use it and what is you review?

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Binance try to satisfy member with their services, member will get everything they need in web or app. This is good step and promotion for Binance, like or not now people has many choice to run their strategy. Next year Binance will release new features and I believe will give benefits into their members.

How can no one simply say what OCO is yet on here for OP *scratches head*? It means literally one cancels the other. OCO lets you place two orders at the same time for better risk management. Technically it's a limit order and a stop limit order, so only one will execute. This will save you a ton of money because it stops your trade bleeding if the market goes down.

I see even i really didn't use this feature so much but this was a good news for some people that use this feature on dekstop website, So it will make benefit for all people that use binance app for trading, Thanks for sharing this news mate!

11 hours ago, Loly said:

If you are a user of Binance, I advise you to try this feature, and you will never be able to stay away from it, as it keeps you from observing prices moment by moment, just place orders and go.

I use binance for my daily trade but really didn't use this feature so much and also i rarely open binance apps and just doing trade on dekstop but i will try it later mate, Thanks for your advice!

Binance application is the Crypto currency app in all available exchange i love and all the time have update specially with the notification about alerts coins that you put by your self, and now other features OCO i think it about to put a stop limit and take profit or something like that

We real want to know more about this feature and how to use it exactly we need to learn

41 minutes ago, Loly said:

You can use it from the desktop as well. Where when clicking on the buy or sell order, we notice that the platform put two orders together, the first is the target price, the second is the stop-loss price, and whichever comes first, the price is executed.

I see some it's same with other feature on some exchange, Well i will take a look for this one since i always manually executing order and hope this feature can really help my trade on binance, Thanks for the information mate!

This is a good features for the members of binance. binance is always trying to their best to the members and they are making new changes in their platform.

On 12/24/2019 at 9:07 PM, Loly said:

You can use it from the desktop as well. Where when clicking on the buy or sell order, we notice that the platform put two orders together, the first is the target price, the second is the stop-loss price, and whichever comes first, the price is executed.

Stop-loss? So the feature is for the margin trading? Or you can use it also in the spot market? This great now we can trade anywhere.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Binance always do their best for the user . they always try to improve their platform and that's why they do development many times this helps the user much.

OCO is better than setting just one order target and wondering how come the price is still going down, but it's not a substitute for good trading knowledge.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/27/2019 at 4:20 AM, Akbor said:

This is a good features for the members of binance. binance is always trying to their best to the members and they are making new changes in their platform.

And the letters OCO are an abbreviation of the phrase "One Cancels the Other" which means one cancels the other and is a trading mechanism based on submitting two orders at the same time, as it combines a specific order and a pause order, but the implementation process is for one only, so the name is called one cancels the other.

It's great that Binance does this. Binance always updates the system in the best way and always adds to meet the needs and "satisfy" users.

This is why binance is getting a lot of users because they keep updating and adding some new features into their platforms. binance is really proving itself that it deserves to be at the top of exchange.

15 hours ago, Loly said:

Once one of the two conditions is met, either partially or fully, the other request will be automatically canceled. The Binance platform provided this option to traders on its platform and can be used as a primary in trading operations. 

I think that when using this value, the price in the Stop box must be greater than the market price, and the purchase price in the Limit field must also be greater than the price of the Stop box. Is this true ?

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, Loly said:

Yes that's right. Thus, the OCO tool, although simple, has strong uses and is very useful in securing profits and reducing risks.

this is very good. This feature enables the Limit command to be combined with the StopLimit command, i.e. it is possible to take profits while stopping the loss at the same time.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:05 PM, Loly said:

IMG_٢٠١٩١٢٢١_١٠٥٩٣٩.jpg

This is the great news that binance is add this feature and aso now the binance app speed is so much fast than before. Binance is a good exchange and in this exchange we see so many coins which are great and always binance good coins not add fake coins in the exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Loly said:

And the letters OCO are an abbreviation of the phrase "OneCancels the Other" which means one cancels the other and is a trading mechanism based on submitting two orders at the same time, as it combines a specific order and a pause order. 

It seems to me that this matter is very important and restrictive. By using the OCO order you will be able to pass an order to buy or sell to the market with two options at once! Any single order combining the “Limit” and “Stop-Limit” orders, with the same amount or amount. I will try it.

6 hours ago, Chokomillo said:

binance providing complete facial appearance to traders for trading at agreeable feeling and paramount barter of crypto marketplace no competitor know how to beat to binance directly terrific report for traders.

When trading on the Binance platform, you can use OCO orders as a primary form of automated trading, as this feature gives you the option to place two specific orders simultaneously which may be useful for taking profits and reducing potential losses.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:05 PM, Loly said:

Is that OCO feature available in yobit as well, and what you mean on mobile, does website version does not have that feature?

19 hours ago, Loly said:

Trading with OCO has been on the Binance platform for a while. But recently the option was added to the application. But I do not find this in Yobit. Is there a trading application in Yobit?

What is this OCO anyway, i never seen it before, what does it mean?

When trading on the Binance platform, it is useful to use the OCO order, as this feature gives you the option to place two specific orders at a time as a basic form of automated trading, one of which may be useful for taking profits and reducing potential losses.

1 hour ago, Jone20 said:

The OCO feature is simple but very useful, as it allows you and users of the Binance platform to trade in a safer and more diverse way. This type of order can be helpful in securing profits and limiting or reducing losses.

I read your explanations but I really don't understand yet about the OCO feature, you said that it can keep safe our trading, so how can it keep safe?