Scalping VS. Day trading - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

Scalping VS. Day trading

On 2/22/2020 at 12:37 AM, jack0 said:

i think both trading style is gambling. because its very hard to make perfect outcomes with those time frames.

There is a lot of risk, to collect a few pips and to lose a lot of money because that would be unfair, so my support goes to daily trading. I like trading in lines and rules, and Stop Loss. This ensures your legal rights are not lost.

• +5 1

On 3/30/2020 at 1:22 PM, BTC Future said:

I prefer scalping, although the amount of fees paid to the exchanges are reducing the profitability of this strategy. Day trading means that you stay in front of the screen all day waiting for an entry point to go long or short, once you feel there is an opportunity. There are many wicks happening that give so much information of what is going on in the market and can be applied in the trading strategy.

I have been involved in day trading recently but I didn't stare in the screen to find an opportunity. I used candlestick charts to predict very fast up and down movements to join and exit. When I see a big red signal, I will buy and wait until green signals grow up to be able to sell. Day trading doesn't mean you buy and sell in every single day, it means you try to find profit on a daily basis. If you buy some coin today and sell it 3 days later for profit, you will still be called a day trader. I avoid scalping not because of its fees but due to its extreme risk of massive loss.

I think day trading is better than scalping trading. Day trading has plenty of time to decide when to trade and when to stop, depending on current market conditions. Whereas scalping making quick decisions is a rush thing and I can't do it.

• +1 2

For me, I see that the trader who is buying and holding loses a lot because he does not follow the golden opportunities that form before the price reaches the target level, and this means the loss of daily opportunities in many deals that may return to him with good profits. While the fast speculator reaps the wonderful profits that he gets if he has a proven strategy that has proven successful when measuring winning trades versus losing trades.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are talking about speculators, and we are currently facing a new movement of speculators, as the price of Bitcoin has rapidly decreased, which is a movement of whales and it will not achieve profits if trading is daily.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Scalping requires much faster decisions than day trading and it usually creates anxiety. Scalp traders try to open multiple positions in each day to earn a small amount from each of them. They may have to open and close up to 20 positions per day and the duration between each opening and closing can be as low as a few seconds up to as high as a few hours. However, day traders can only search for the best position of the day and only join that. Day traders act within a much longer and wider timing frame and they feel more relaxed than scalpers.

• +3 1

On 21/12/2019 at 2:33, vivek jain said:

Es mi opinión, ¿y tú?

Cuando los revendedores comercian, quieren beneficiarse de los cambios en el diferencial de oferta y demanda de un valor. Esa es la diferencia entre el precio que un corredor comprará un valor a un comerciante (la oferta) y el precio que el corredor lo venderá (la oferta). Entonces, por lo tanto, buscan una difusión más amplia.

Pero en circunstancias normales, el comercio es bastante consistente y puede permitir ganancias estables. Esto se debe a que el diferencial entre la oferta y la demanda también es estable, ya que la oferta y la demanda de valores está equilibrada.

Day trading is my favorite, less pressure on me and the market, more tranquility to analyze and less risk, because as we all know the scalping in addition to being a super risky trading, with few pips can give us a big loss. The best way to trade scalping is with hedges 

On 12/13/2020 at 9:04 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Day traders act within a much longer and wider timing frame and they feel more relaxed than scalpers.

Yes Dear @Brushless4500KV also I think doing daily trading is more relax than scalp. And the daily trading is the best option to collect a lot of profits, but this option is not for anybody. Needs a lot of knowledge to understand anything about the trading, like chart analyze history price and many trading strategies. For who are really prepared well, will convert to the rich in short time doing daily trading.

Edited by tienda
changed "Yes" to "Yes Dear @Brushless4500KV​​​​​​​"
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Speculation is one thing and trade is another thing. Trade needs knowledge and maybe sometimes experience. As for speculation, it is nothing but fortunes, and in this case you are facing a great risk of losing everything. As for trade, you are proceeding according to firm principles and plans.

Although the amount of fees charged to the exchanges reduces the viability of this technique, I prefer scalping. Day trading entails spending the whole day in front of your computer screen, looking for an entry point to go long or short if you believe there is an opening. There are a lot of wicks happening right now that offer a lot of information on what's going on in the market and can be used in trading.

• +1 1

I like both scalping and day trading because it can be very profitable at some times when you have a great strategy plus enough equity though it might seem as gambling to beginners at first but as they learn more basics and start making profits it's probably they will get to like it.

• +1 1