Scalping VS. Day trading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

Scalping VS. Day trading

It is my opinion, what about you?

When scalpers trade, they want to profit off the changes in a security's bid-ask spread. That's the difference between the price a broker will buy a security from a trader (the bid) and the price the broker will sell it (the ask). So, therefore, they're looking for a wider spread.

But in normal circumstances, trading is fairly consistent and can allow for steady profits. That's because the spread between the bid and ask is also steady, as supply and demand for securities is balanced.Give your feedback too.

• +1 2

In my opinion day trading is best than scalping trading because scalping is too much stressful and it required quick decisions and most of the quick decisions go wrong. But in day trading you have whole day to trade.

• +1 1

Day trading favorites to me, because I earn income through regular day trading, I do day trading with 12 coins, when the value of coins goes up and sells, my daily income is $ 10-15.

• -1 1

4 minutes ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

Day trading favorites to me, because I earn income through regular day trading, I do day trading with 12 coins, when the value of coins goes up and sells, my daily income is $ 10-15.

Hi good result of profit ! please can you give your strategy! I think you earn good profit daily with this strategy for 12 coins! share your experience please!!! thanks

• +1 1

Scalping is for those who can handle stress, make quick decisions, and act accordingly. Your timeframe influences what trading style is best for you; scalpers make hundreds of trades per day and must stay glued to the markets, while day traders make fewer trades and can check in less frequently.

• -1 1

I will classify them according to the types of traders in the market

1. A patient trader and my father does not want to lose his time or grandfather will choose long-term trading i.e. storage, buy strong currencies and store them
  2. The impatient trader, and my father wants to see his profits daily, will choose Scalping, that is, the daily trading, and this is me by the way . 
  • -2 1

I would like only day trading and the scalping is a difficult matter to me. anyone can make a profit by doing trading daily.

Both are profitable but scalping is good but mainly it is for the experience d traders. if you don't have any skill about this scalping process then you can do day trading.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:26 PM, CAGEGG said:

Scalping is much better, since this strategy is quite popular, and I can say that it is a very unstable strategy for making money

yea but scalping will only be profitable to you if you have a big portfolio to begin with because even 2% or 4% can be a lot of money if you are trading with 10k

On 12/21/2019 at 12:33 PM, vivek jain said:

When scalpers trade, they want to profit off the changes in a security's bid-ask spread. That's the difference between the price a broker will buy a security from a trader (the bid) and the price the broker will sell it (the ask). So, therefore, they're looking for a wider spread.

But in normal circumstances, trading is fairly consistent and can allow for steady profits. That's because the spread between the bid and ask is also steady, as supply and demand for securities is balanced.Give your feedback too.

I am a scalper and i love to scalp on the market i just trade on a single pair EURUSD and through this pair i make good money in it and i hope in future i make lot of money also in this pair because its analysing is easy and also it will not move so much like the other pairs like GBPUSD.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion back to each of you.  The extent to which you believe in your trading skills and risk management abilities.  Therefore, the best trading strategy is a strategy that suits your abilities and financial goals in trading.

I've done a lot of scalping, especially in low liquidity exchanges. Still it is a technique you should use in certain circumstances and it does not always work. 

I think it really all depends on the pair you are trading.  If trading crypto I would suggest intraday trading.  Not enough price movement to make the daily earnings necessary to replace a 9-5.  On the other hand I scalp XAUUSD on the 1-5m chart and eat everyday.  If you know how many pips a day you can get daily after I would recommend scalping as much as possible.  

I would say that to start, to practice it is better to do scalping, then once experts go to day trading which in my opinion gives more satisfaction

day trading is difficult to make predict. sometimes if a trade turn negatives then it may took few months or a year to recover. however to use scalping tactics with using proper risk management and stop loss strategy any trader can win their trades without taking big risk

On 1/13/2020 at 10:53 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I would say that to start, to practice it is better to do scalping, then once experts go to day trading which in my opinion gives more satisfaction

You are right, because the day trading is really profitable but it is too risk, that's so it not safe for beginners that's why its good for them to start with scalping trading only 

Scalping is hard strategy they play in short term period with many open position and closer range. You will need more time to get your target, if you wrong lost is small but scalping use many open position, stay bigger my friend.

For me i never tried scalping because for me it was really complex unlike in day trading you just need to be wise from all your decisions and you can really make profit.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:33 PM, vivek jain said:

I dont knows about it but now i knows all the steps and difference between scalping trading and day trading. in my mind scalping trading is the better than day trading .

I use daily trading method because already try scalping and I have bigger lost than I expected. I choose the wrong moment for scalping, that's the reason. Your explanation is correct but I believe people have different experience about scalping. This method only work in up trend, momentum will become the main problems.

I think that scalping for experienced traders does not make sense to do, all have long since reached the daily income from trading.

6 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

Day trading is great, daily trading with daily income is available every day, such as we can move every day, otherwise daily income without income is impossible, so I think that day trading is better, Dune trading. I can earn at least 15-20 dollars.

Every day is profitable for you? Great! How do you do it and what do you trade? Where do you trade?

I never doing both. Because most my time is not used for trading, but i prefer use it for doing freelance. But when doing trading, i always find best coin for trading first. Where i think will have chance going up the price in short times. So after i buy it i prefer doing holding it when the price going down. When the price going up more than i buy before, i will sell it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.