Why bitcoin is so expensive than the other? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AGSaldivar

Why bitcoin is so expensive than the other?

Bitcoin is so expensive because it has a lot of investors. They invested billions dollars in BTC. There are only 21 million BTC and its not enough for such big cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. These are main reasons.

Btc, which has a longer history than other cryptocurrencies and has a system, ahead of its competitors, so it became the most valuable money of the crypto world.

bitcoin has limited supply max at 21,000,000 and now 17 000 000 mined, and only 4 000 000 btc left to be mined. It's serious reason i think to be high priced crypto.

The algorithm used in BTC for data or something similar is apparently going to be obsolete in about 30 years, that's a lot of time, and i think that if enough work is done, Bitcoin can still work with the main components being there. As of now i agree with you, but things always change, and something big could happen that absolutely destroys BTC for some reason.

Hi! Because Bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency do people invest more. Also, do not forget that it works with supply and demand, then its value increases.

Bitcoin is a little better currency. Bitcoin is much more in terms of usage and popularity. With a little investment you can make a lot of profit. However, the change in bitcoin shill currency bitcoin price increases or decreases. 

Hello my friend, I have previously talked about this matter in my comments on our friends ’issues .. Bitcoin is difficult to obtain and the number of it is limited and the demand for it is large, and this thing gives it a very high financial value ... As the rules of economics state. A thing with great demand and limited quantities is expensive.

i agree with that  -price of bitcoin is subject to a range of influences that mean it can change without warning - but all investors of bitcoin should always keep eyes on the market daily to be able to make the right decision

Bitcoin has a great demand.It is more than any currency in crypto.For that the supplies are more.Sometimes to reduce price coins are burned.But in term of bitcoin it was never needed.The fame and potential of this coin plus the history behind this coin attracts everyone in crypto.Thats why its price is so high.

Bitcoin is a crypto-gold, It will best of the best many years. But I`m sure we will see new top-1 token before became old. Etherium was able to became new reference, but something went wrong. I hope ETH 2.0 will raise price, but I think Etheriun will never more expensive than BTC.

• Useful or interesting 1

💙https://main.community/i/YZBWSJ криптосообщество с оплатой без вложений

коллекционная NFT игра sorare.com/r/crockez 💙

The bitcoin currency in the world has risen dramatically since its issuance ... in what is considered the first purchase with Bitcoin

• -2 1

BTC is highly popular than other currencies. More the popularity with adoption, the more expensive it becomes in the market. I hope you have known now what I mean to say. 

The price of bitcoin does not mean, but the price is in accordance to its marketcap, you can see q coin having a price higher than that of bitcoin, that does not mean it is stronger than bitcoin, only marketcap is used to determine e the strength of a coin, although, the price also is directly proportional to the price. 

I think because firstly bitcoin was the first digital crypto currency and the code is smartly made that all alts these days couldn't compare with it.But basically first come first serve so that's what happened with bitcoin but there other factors of course like i said its smartly made.

Well, it was a digital asset that started costing just a few cents  dollar and it was progressively through  the years until it reached a good volume in the markets and it is a currency that is worth more than others because many people invest in that currency, they see it as an investment and generate trusts the community appearing to be volatile like all Crypto currencies. Today it is worth more than $ 40k and it is compared to gold It is estimated that it will reach 100K $ in the near future well Who Kkows

The other coins have not done all these that Bitcoin has, only Ethereum has advanced the technology a little with smart contracts but not as much to reach Bitcoin. Most altcoins do not worth anything and some are there by just having stolen the Bitcoin code and cloned it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin getting popular day by day progresses. This things making the bitcoin more worthy and expensive to buy. Many of big investors start to invest in to get some good profits. In cryptocurrency bitcoin is one of the most focused coins like any other coins.

There are some important reasons why bitcoin is expensive.One of its important reasons is that it is the first digital currency that uses blockchain technology.Apart from this, one reason for its high price is that its number of users is becoming very large. Its demand and supply is increasing day by day, which is one reason for it being expensive. 

• +3 1

The factors that influence the price of bitcoin to become expensive are the limited number of bitcoins and supply and demand. Apart from that, bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to gain high trust from investors as a store of value and investment. Even though there are many new altcoins popping up, bitcoin is still around and the most expensive.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is very expensive because it is limited to a certain number and because the mining currency is very expensive and not within everyone's reach, and also because it uses blockchain technology, and this is what distinguishes it

Expensive means nothing, it is the price that it is decided in the market, if you think this price is not what Bitcoin should have then don't buy, but wait for price to go lower. However, if you find the price to be expensive beacuse ten years ago it had $1 as price then you should know that even then, $1 seemed expensive to some. You maybe having the same attitude or lack of market knowledge as them.

There is strong evidence that Bitcoin’s price was manipulated to increase market volume using spoof and wash trading techniques. Also, research from the University of Texas, Austin reveals several strong trading patterns indicative of cryptocurrency market manipulation, primarily through the inflation of prices.