Why Bitcoin price very low - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Why Bitcoin price very low

Up till now it haven't been there I don't know why but actually it is taking a lot of time for Bitcoin to get moving. Whenever it reaches 10,000 the next thing it will fall back again.

No that a big prediction. I don't think that it will happen. But certainly as this pandemic session will over we can guess that the process of Bitcoin will go up. Usually after this type of situation the market rises

Today bitcoin price is around $9000 and I also heard in 2020 bitcoin price will go higher than $15000 but this coin not going high because of volatility. I'm sure after good news or positive waves bitcoin will perform very well.

I think this may happen when the bitcoin halving occurs in 2020 and also when bull run occurs. So am sure it will go above $15k because of it's demand in the market.

On 5/18/2020 at 1:08 PM, Lover840 said:

Up till now it haven't been there I don't know why but actually it is taking a lot of time for Bitcoin to get moving. Whenever it reaches 10,000 the next thing it will fall back again.

whenever the price of bitcoin increase more than $10000 then there is a big chance that it will go down recently the same thing happened where bitcoin was hovering around $10287 after some minutes it came down to $9456 

The prediction of the Bitcoin currency market movement and the price that you will reach is very difficult, because the market for this currency is constantly fluctuating and everyone has noticed since the end of 2019 until this time how prices have changed and fluctuated greatly and it is possible that the price will reach the end of this year to $ 20000 for that thing The only thing we can do is just wait and watch the price

No one will know the exact date but we can guess what will happen in the future based on the existing things we can see and we can learn from the past what will happen in the future.

Bitcoin price fluctuates and that makes it not stable if we said the Bitcoin price to be at low this does not mean it will stay constant it rises at unexpected time when it fails it gives you chance to buy enough and hold and sell when it start rising.

I speculate it as being torwards the $20.000 price value by the end of the year cause of halving and coronavirus state requests for a quarantine and precautions from everyone.

Based on that price value has become bigger rather than the low statements from this topic.

It was low during December's 2019 because there were no seasonal issues as right now and was Christmas time.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 6/5/2020 at 8:31 AM, Soaib khan said:

whenever the price of bitcoin increase more than $10000 then there is a big chance that it will go down recently the same thing happened where bitcoin was hovering around $10287 after some minutes it came down to $9456 

It happened many times recently. Bitcoin is testing and retesting 10K resistance. I remember talking with a useless trading expert last year and trying to explain to him why 10K is so important and he was just being dismissive and stuck to his nonsense TA. This was a person from crypto twitter as well with tens of thousands of followers. When I'm telling you not to follow these idiots, I mean it. It is not accident that 10K is huge resistance for 2020 and all the averages pointed there. 

On 1/31/2020 at 8:19 PM, Nayan deka said:

“Bitcoin's recent price drop is a result of technical and fundamental factors, including a breakdown of the consolidation range, Bakkt's tame launch of futures, and a sudden network hash rate drop,” wrote Joe DiPasquale, CEO of Bitbull Capital.

Bitcoin price is not increasing from long time but i hope so that the Bitcoin and also the other coins price is going to be high in short time becasue soon in all over the world Bitcoin is going to be legal and then peoples will invest their money in this business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Perhaps after halving, or just somewhere in the middle of summer, the beginning of spring - you can expect a big price! And I am sure that bitcoin will be able to cope with this, and we will get a big profit

May be the post is not suitable for this moment. Because the price is always will be still low its not true, is the price keep low than its become very much tough to gain profit those who hold the amount for long time. But you can say the price is not stable.

the price of everything in this world depends on whats its use, so  many people usually drive the prices of products and services through the use of demand and supply which explains that bitcoin demand  could have reached its pick so very important to keep on driving what would be the best thing to understand the price of bitcoin being low but , I think its has stabilized around 10 K

no one can tell you when exactly this is going to happen (in case it happened ) at the end people just expecting that bitcoin will cross 15000$ in 2020 and that may be right since its price already crossed 10000$ , and also may be wrong , a cryptocurrency price may change in few days from low to high and vice versa

We look forward to expect the price of bitcoin to reach $20,000 at the end of this year presently we are in bull run where the price of bitcoin will shoot up.

As of then BTC price was low during ending of 2019 because I took advantage of the value and invest on BTC plus other value altcoins like ETH, XRP and LTC. Earlier this year dumb altcoins and remain with BTC patiently waiting for halving and it came with less significant changes. Now am looking forward to sell when the price hits a substantial amount of $15'000

On 8/17/2020 at 6:59 PM, Abdul41x said:

We look forward to expect the price of bitcoin to reach $20,000 at the end of this year presently we are in bull run where the price of bitcoin will shoot up.

Anything happens in crypto there is no TA are prediction works, because few months back we see bitcoin lower price,but  bitcoin regained price and touch 12000$ in this time, so we expect 20000$ not bad expectation but this figure little bit hard to reach, I think surely bitcoin hit 15000$ dollars in this year.

• +2 1

There is high possibility that bitcoin can hit $15,000 or even above that before the end of the year because bitcoin has began to resist the threat Corona virus pandemic has previously caused it and today bitcoin is almost $12,000 which is a good sign that investors will make good profit before the end of the year 2020.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/21/2019 at 2:51 PM, rjroshan said:

Most people are saying bitcoin will go to over $15000 in 2020. This can be happen actually which month of 2020?

Bitcoin price is not low. Actually it is one of the crypto currency that has the highest price and it is the most successful crypto currency of all time. It is also the first crypto currency that is launched yet it is still alive.

This topic was posted December last year. And it seems that the rates in crypto on that time is not doing well. While this time the cryptocurrency was dominating. The rates in exchange market are doing great. 

Now price is 12000$ and i think on next month of September bitcoin price will be pump up and will hit the price of 20000$ or may be end of thia year it can cross the 20000$ .

I think everyone predicts the price of bitcoin will increase in 2020, many predict the price of bitcoin will go up to $ 15000- $ 20000, indeed the halving has already happened and bitcoin price has indeed gone up this month and in my opinion it hasn't reached its peak. , I still hope bitcoin will go higher than now in October.

The why bitcon has low in price is because the rate of selles is higher than the rate of buyer this is because some trader has now more opportunities to trade with many other currency