Why Bitcoin price very low - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Why Bitcoin price very low

46 minutes ago, Sezar55 said:

Hello my dear friend, this number has not reached Bitcoin yet, and we are now in the third month of the year 2020, but today it is low. The lowest value was $ 5,000. I hope that its value will rise to $ 20,000.

the price went low becaus eof the corona virus pandemia and that is just untill corona virus will be cured as i know USA already had some good results and several people cured from corona and i think the crue will be out there very fast and pric ewill go to 10K fast back.

Unfortunately my friend we are now in the middle of the third month and the decline in the price of bitcoin is still continuing, today bitcoin has decreased significantly, I do not know maybe in the fifth month bitcoin rises after the change that will occur in Bitcoin mining

for now the value of bitcoin is in free fall will soon reach 5000 $, but this does not mean anything the true trend (growth or descent) of this year we will see it only after the halving of May...

I think bitcoin price to go up and down its depend with the market, when people are selling many times, the price goes down but when people are buying it, the prices are start to go up. So i don't think its easy to us to predict the price.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

All people sell the viruse make the market all market collapse as we see hope the market back soon we can't stay all that losing.

As I one from per speculation of this recent lows of the bitcoin price, has being redirected to that of this co_ron_a virus which has tackles major Crypto firms to take a slow movement on the Crypto market, as such trading on Crypto might have subsequently have a declined of some users

The bitcoin price is low due to the volatility of bitcoin, the price has to be fluctuating for everyone to get the benefits from it

On 12/21/2019 at 12:52 PM, GutsyHeart said:

Not only bitcoin's price are having a low price every coin in the market has a low value, that is why a lot of people are all waiting for their holdings to increase. I think the reason why bitcoin has a low price because there are countries who banned bitcoin that it causes to decreased it's investors.

think its fee will touch $15000 upto april 2020 due to excessive demand. after halving may be its charge pass down due to the fact every will begin promoting.

We are currently in the year 2020 and bitcoin coin is witnessing a very large drop in the price, which amounted to $ 5500 and many people say that the reason for this decline is the global epidemic of Corona and we are currently hoping that the price will return to what it was previously

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My perception why bitcoin falling was because the whales are selling large amounts of bitcoins and buy bitcoin after the dump happens. My predictions on year 2020 will be same on year 2020 that there will pumps and dumps happen and no major increase may happen.

Everyone talks about the price of bitcoin always and it is clear that the price will not stabilize this period as it needs some time for it to escalate we have to buy and store this is the advice of traders

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/15/2020 at 5:36 AM, CrimBit2020 said:

The price of bitcoin really called but still it is the highest. All cryptocurrencies also falk in price. This will be solved soon and the price will rise as you said. 

It must be patient to overcome this situation, choose an alternative coin that promises to keep the profit running to be obtained.

Nothing can be expected about the bitcoin price, and $ 15,000 is very far at the time of the current crisis. We hope the markets will improve soon and this crisis will end.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:51 AM, rjroshan said:

Most people are saying bitcoin will go to over $15000 in 2020. This can be happen actually which month of 2020?

Crypto market really unstable and therefore we cannot predict hundreds percent accurate results of bitcoin price and altcoins price. Therefore different postive articles regarding price predictions of bitcoin of price can jumped to 22,000$ or even over it. 

Does it really matter if bitcoin price is low or high? This is a question that is asked so many times but there is not a single answer for it. I don't really care about prices. I like the current situation because bitcoin keeps fluctuating between $6400 and $7000 in Yobit and this is a great opportunity for making lots of profit if you know how to trade daily. Forget about bitcoin price and think about the ways to gain profit from ideal changes in price that are happening right now. Bitcoin has never been so volatile since the beginning of 2020. Grab this opportunity!

Generally we can  say that price of bitcoin down  due  to lot I people are selling  their  bitcoin.  These days due  to carona virus prices of bitcoin and  all other  crypto currencies are down. 

I think is difficult to rise bitcoin to 15000$ now because the market is not stable because of corona virus , so i think than bitcoin in this year just will rise to 10000 again , this is my opinion but I’m really interested about your opinion too .

Now we are in 2020, unfortunately, the conditions of currencies have deteriorated and their price has declined .. I do not think that they will improve before the year and more ... Now we are in a critical and difficult stage and in a continuous decline and cannot be overcome quickly and easily

Bitcoin depends on determining its price on a lot of things and this is why its price fluctuates towards high and low, but if it is supported it will rise to the price of 15k dollars, of course.

Life is great and enjoy it

l can not say really reason of low price of BTC. But l would say there are really huge problems all over world like corona. Corona has destroyed economic of world and of course influenced this world. But it will change, we must be patient. 

Its price is constantly going up and down. And it's not in anyone's hands. Many said that the price of bitcoin will increase a lot in 2020. 

Perhaps it is possible that no one expects where its price can reach, as this year carries the most amazing projects that can make it rise to this extent, as it coincided with one of the shoes that takes place every four years, and the equivalent is divided so the idea here is that it is rising To the extent I knew it before. The owners of whales also have a role in changing the price movement of currencies

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There is no one that can tell you the exact month that the bitcoin price will peak and this is the whole point of the entire things being decentralized, so that no one person can manipulate the market and get this data. On the other hand, the global corona virus pandemic has set the economy back quote a bit and as a result hey are suffering from it. Therefore i do not think that the price prediction will hold for this year but i think we can see over 10000 dollars in my opinion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Present I can't believe bitcoin Price's is low because the prices stable at 7000$ dollars, its really good prices in this economy crisis situation because its not drop for low, so maybe chance bitcoin halving later it'd pump up hardly and we see 15000$ dollars in couple of months.

5 hours ago, Mondaysonday said:

the price of Bitcoin will increase high here after, base on what I think it's because of the situation of coronavirus that stop may activities which result the low value of the Bitcoin price

The price of bitcoin is very low due to some factors that has a negatives impact on the  price, but we should be expecting a good rebounce soon in the future