What do you prioritize in crypto world - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What do you prioritize in crypto world

Nothing can be achieved without qualifications and effort When it comes to working in crypto I like to trade and invest We trade and make some capital and then invest it It is possible to get more profit in long term investment That's why most people don't choose to invest.

I think that there are already many at the moment. I focus on the current site only and at the same time increase the information I have and I can learn from the experiences of others in the field

I think one of the best priorities for me in the crypto world is profitable investments, and the best way to withdraw funds, therefore, I believe that for many, the most necessary thing in cryptocurrency is a good raising of funds!  hobby.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:39 PM, Grease Lightning said:

My main priority is trading and maybe mining. I also want to make my coin someday. How about you? What is your goal?

That's cool. Creating your own crypto is really cool. Well, i think we have same priority like trading and mining. About creating own coin, i think i cannot create mine since i am not expertise in IT, i studying chemical engineering.

My main area of concern in Crypto world, is trading and investments plus daily earnings. I want to become a successful global trader, to the extend in nearest future I shall be counted among Crypto currency multi Millionaires.

There are many ways to profit from the crypto world such as trading, investment, cryptocurrency mining and other methods. For me, currently my priority is to work in a forum CryptoTalk to earn money that I use in trading and also to increase knowledge and learn from this important forum in the field of crypto

On 12/22/2019 at 6:40 AM, Ardian1206 said:

I prioritize cryptocurrency because the more it exists, the more supply growth will be needed so that it is very profitable and beneficial.

i prefer crypto because it's very important and profitable.it helps you earn easily.in my opinion decentralization is major factor to prioritize and the second one is definitely fast earning through trading or gambling

On 12/21/2019 at 1:53 PM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

At this time, I want to earn a lot from crypto currency since I still have no job due to Corona virus and I don't want my family to get hungry but way back when Corona virus is not yet existing, I only use crypto currency as my side income when I want something.

we all agree that trading is the best profitable way in crypto but it requires the knowledge and experience which we can gain them during doing the other earning methods in crypto like investing and also by learning more and more 

at the minute i am just investing but when i get enough knowledge and currencies to start trading i will give it a try

• +2 1

Since I don't have enough fund to try the other platform and also don't have enough knowledge then I was decided to focus on this forum since I only need to post a high quality one and don't have to analyze the graph just like the traders do. But once I got enough funds and could trade it and make a reasonable profit then I will try the trading.

I prioritize more the knowing and researching some strategies to improve my skills in Crypto Currency. Because this platform is complex. Like example, knowing the best coin to buy, security, trading or mining

At the moment i like mining of crypto coins when i will have good amount of coins i will start trading. Trading is more profitable if you have proper knowledge. So i am spending time on different websites and collecting knowledge

Sure there are certainly quite definitely approaches to make. The particular several have become rewarding and also high-risk and several are usually risk-free yet offer a smaller amount of income. It depends on your problem which usually you. In case you are any notice, nor have overabundance finance to be able to damage however advise the particular swap and also Having money will probably be finest. Sideway it is possible to look bounty airdrops. And also in case you are an expert next it is advisable to look regarding investing session and commence investing.

I have as priority to learn. I am very young in crypto, a month now I am reading and learning. I have to learn a lot and I started at the best place which is cryptotalk. I can't hide my joy of meeting expert members that share with us their knowledge and crypto education and I am learning too and trying to emulate them and read about everything I can.

For the mean time I would only grind to this forum to gather profit so that I could generate more investment in trading. I actually wanted to focus in trading so much because it is has the most number of possibilities. It actually takes time before to gain profit to trading but it is worth the wait especially if you totally managed to gain a profit that is double the value of your investment just because of trading. After doing this kind of forum, i would like to start on mining so that I could possible make a more profitable passive income in the future because the more investment I have in trading the more I could generate profit from it also.

Yes, I like to hold coins in cryptocurrency, I think keeping coins can be more profitable and you can make more profit.

i am still a newbie to this world so i am still learning from this forum so i would definitely prioritize learning before earning.So i request other newbies to first learn the tricks and then use it while trading to make a good comeback of trading,

I only and only prefer the trading because I know that this is o ly the one thing which can give us a great profit if I am playing with mind

For me, the best way to earn money is holding. I can just forget about my cryptocurrency and go about my business, I will be sure that in a few years I can remember about my investments and get a nice bonus in the form of a doubled balance.

My main priority in the world of cryptocurrencies is to generate income, and for this I carry out any activity that is profitable for me, whether it be trading, mining, hold coin, and participating in sites that pay to perform various tasks.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:53 PM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

The main thing is to gather more cryptocurrencies and the best and safest thing for that is to make a trader since in other ways they can scam you

On 21/12/2019 at 0:53, hmind said:

En el mundo de las criptomonedas hay varias formas en las que podemos confiar y son muy rentables. En este caso, ¿cuál es su principal prioridad en el mundo de las criptomonedas?

My priority would be not to get carried away by emotions and to think calmly and coldly, the whole world of crypto finance is not a thing to get carried away by emotions

I am new to the world of cryptocurrencies, for
 now I am dedicated to learning and researching
 how I can generate income that allows me to 
obtain capital to start investing. Little by 
little I have been soaking up the terminology 
used and I have managed to obtain some cryptos
 but I have also lost them. I am in that 
process of trial and error, so you also learn.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:53 AM, hmind said:

The priority in the world of cryptocurrencies is to prepare, study and analyze the markets. Knowledge is important, as it allows you to be profitable and invest with the least risk
  • +5 1