What do you prioritize in crypto world - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What do you prioritize in crypto world

Currently, one of my priorities is gaining experience and expertise and learning how to trade by experimenting with a small portion of money and   trading using it, achieving some small profits, and with the days I earn strong and good capital to start a good trading.

What attracted me in this world is that I will change my life and achieve physical restoration through him, and I have achieved some results and I am still developing my capabilities for more and learning a lot as a sea and you have to dive more in order to achieve your goal.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

For me I like buying coins with good potentials which are likely to increase in price , I buy when the price  is low and hold till price increases, since I don't have much idea of trading , I buy and hold to make profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion crypto market is high risk market therefore we need to categorize our top priorities to low priority to coins means we need to trust on yourself knowledge about coins. Which coin are best for us and which are least best for us. So its own choices of investors of crypto market. 

On 3/27/2020 at 8:43 AM, Whited35 said:

My first priority is to get profits from the crypto tradings. I am active day traders and I am regularly getting benefits while making the trading activities in the cryptocurrency market. I have learnt some really good experience which I have been sharing on this forum. 

The first should be discipline, because thinking of profit in crypto trading or trading generally as first priority is very wrong. It cannot someone lose. First thing to think is how not to lose and discipline will help. 

I think my highest priority is trading at the moment and supporting my capital from the profits that I will get from trading for a period of time before spending some money.

Well, for me there are several things which I prioritize in crypto world, among them are writing these messages on the cryptotalk also trading on the binance sometimes.

For me, there are many ways I prefer encryption to get money, such as working in signature campaigns and forums as well as working in trading and investment, these are the best ways to get money

On 12/21/2019 at 6:53 AM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

In the cryptoworld I prefer to go into trading and investment because it is kind of profitable and easy understanding but we have different opinions and as you said there are various way to earn profit in cryptocurrency.

My main priority now is trading cryptocurrencies, previously it was participation in bounty projects, but I realized that you can't make a lot of money on this.

2 hours ago, IamLeader12 said:

My main priority now is trading cryptocurrencies, previously it was participation in bounty projects, but I realized that you can't make a lot of money on this.

Much fair for you that you did not get much money from it, on my case i did not get anything from these campaigns at all until i gave up.

I priorities in crypto is low investment and high profit.which is best course of action.But as the market goes under changes we have to change our course of actions which are necessary for earning.We can change our preferences according to the situation.

I give priority to trading and investment because it will be the future way to get cryptocurrencies after all bitcoin currencies are mined and because investing on platforms makes me merge into the crypto market moment by moment and a source of success with creativity

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The main one should always be gambling from micro earnings.

Simply because you can multiply your small profits into something big.

Eventually you might want to use it for investment and trading options as well, but gambling is a much more safer option if you know what you are doing and when you should stop as when you are ahead with profit.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Personally at the moment I am prioritizing bitcoin collection so that it ne a not too distant future to invest and trade cryptocurrencies 

Edited by Wilmer Garcia
Writing error

For me i prefer trading because is profitable and also can anyone do it without any problem , is not like mining you need a great computer to do it , but trading is really good and profitable and everyone can learn trading and start trade . 

In crypto world, my priorities is to take profits and earn money because everyone coming in crypto market for earnings. Trading is best way to make money from crypto and trading is my priorities.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:53 AM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

I do more of trading and altcoin investment, Ethereum mainly. Apart from that, I earn bitcoins and tokens with airdrops, surveys, some (stopped recently). I must also acknowledge I earn through here and some other similar forums and cryptocurrency community, it definitely feels good.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

My main priority here on crypto and this forum is to learn more about cryptocurrency and how daily trading and investment are being made successful without any failure. My focus has and will always be to acquire knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I work in trading right now, especially in futures trading because it gives good but dangerous profits because it can cause a loss.

I prioritize earning cryptocurrency because like I to earn money. Most of the time I do the task of the faucetpay even the paying are so less and waste of time because I need to be financially strong then I would invest into coin. 

In fact, I am a university student, I prefer to exchange these currencies for my personal needs, but I hope that in the coming days I will use them in circulation in order to develop myself.

• Useful or interesting 1

31 minutes ago, CryptoLover21 said:

I prioritize earning cryptocurrency because like I to earn money. Most of the time I do the task of the faucetpay even the paying are so less and waste of time because I need to be financially strong then I would invest into coin. 

Well bro my prioritize also earn crypto currency especially bitcoin, because I know in future we see bitcoin prices in great position, so iam also work in freebitco.in faucetpay and some other platform, l know this platform pays little bit amount, but in few years later this little amount give good profit.

I usually like investment programs in Crypto. Because I think it is a very profitable job. I don't know much about trading. And I have lost many of my money in trading in digital section. So I go for long term investment. Which is safer as well as  profitable.

My main and foremost priority is to improve my trading skills continuously. Every trade you do, must be better and more successful than previous ones. This is the definition of progress. Profit is the target but it is not what you prioritize because this is not a sign of success. Any amateur trader can buy very cheap and get profit easily when his assets rise. This is not what trading is all about. Smart trading means to exit safely without losses or with minimal looses. This is what we should all prioritize and try to achieve it.