What do you prioritize in crypto world - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What do you prioritize in crypto world

My dear friend I priorities trading in cryptocurrencies because trading is a very good way to earn more profits from cryptocurrencies but if we want a stable profit and don't learn a lot about cryptocurrencies then we should invest in them and do mining in this way we can get good profits without any knowledge.

My priority is to learn knowledge and gain experience in this forumif i gain both experience and knowledge then i will start investment and trading in crypto market there are huge money in invesment and trading but before you need full knowledge and experience trading and invesment is best in crypto

• +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 10:53 AM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

Every person wants to profit and work in such way which give them lot of profit. I prefer holding of coins because due to this our coins get more benefit because holding of coins having more time to retain in market and gave us more benefit when we sell our coins. Its my opinion and I get benefit from this technique. Many people get benefit by holding of coins and I'm one of them.

• +2 1

I would say that from last December 2017 when Bitcoins came to bull run I started and I can join the pay in a post on some promotions you can earn 30,000 satoshi per day you need to post 30 related posts every day.  I am still doing what I am still doing because this year 2020 the price of bulls is ready to go up. My life and I will definitely use it for positive benefits.  So far I use grace hunter method to earn income and try to practice using demo account for trading.  My plans are my travels and my priorities are my dreams.

My priorities within the crypto world are and always will be profits, since I entered this media with the purpose of being financially independent, therefore my movements and objectives are related to the money that I can earn in the process.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@hmind, I give prefer to get very much knowledge and huge informations about the cryptocurrencies their buying and selling best ways. I'm also giving priority to seeking trading informations which help me in getting profits. @Memmona

• +2 1

My priority in cryptocurrency is to licences them in real life.In the world of crypto i prioritize token trading.It is the best way to earn profits securely.Collecting and investing money to have a brighter future.

• -1 1

My priority in this vast world would be to acquire knowledge about how they work and the different benefits that can be achieved through them. The important thing is to go slowly but surely, and having the basic knowledge you can decide what you would like to specialize in such as mining, cryptocurrency trading, investments or teaching others not to make your mistakes.

I think, Trading is more profitable if you have proper knowledge, i like mining of crypto coins when i will have good amount of coins i will start trading, I am learning daily new ways to enlarge my capital and also I work in this forum in order to collect money as well.it helps you earn easily. Thank you.

I also work in this forum. To use it in fundraising and trading. I am learning new ways every day to grow my capital. Currently, I am interested in trading in this forum in the first place and then.

4 hours ago, alisy said:

In fact, investment is at the top of my list of priorities, especially since investment is one of the safest and most profitable things among all other things. Thank you for this participation.

Reading the comments up and down I really hope none will talk about Investment, as my own first priority on cryptocurrencies world is to get more invested in the market and make my money work for me, I don't know about anyone else. And  @Zooon11 made a very nice points up there.

@johnpernia06 @John PerniaPernia check this

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My highest priority in crypto is for me to hold a coin for a very cheap price and eventually it price increases more than ten times of what i hold earlier.

We just have to have a good knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies to make good investments. I personally work with investments and thanks goodbye everything has gone very well I hope to continue doing a good job.

my priority in the crypto sphere is to acquire a very large port folio and then in a long term, create my own personalized coin/token

In all of the sides of the cryptocurrency there are chances of the loss and you need to decide on the basis of your skill or you need to learn the skill and than join the world.

In my views I think crypto is best site to learn about digital world and especially digital currencies. In addition to this this is good source of earning as well in many ways. In crypto you can earn just by posting good content if you have good english writing skills or you can do trading  on crypto to get profits,also some investment sites are there where you can invest and earn good money. You can learn good skill and more experience from this platform.

Your right everyone have a goal in Crypto talk. Select a goal and work to achieve that goal is make you successful in every Field of life.

I also set a goal that how i make successful trader here in Crypto talk. I learn about trading on digital currency. Learned about digital marketing and exchanging currency 💲💵

As of now, for me as a beginner in this forum. I have two main priorities in crypto world. First, is to gain a lot of knowledge about crypto currency, because for me if I have a knowledge about crypto currency it has a lot of opportunity that comes on my journey. Second, is to earn money in forum, because it helps me to save my money and use it in earning platforms that grows my money.

• +3 1

Before starting work on this platform i don't have any idea about cryptotalk. I joined this forum to earn money by posting. But here  i learned about other crypto earning sources. And i like mostly the trading at this forum. I priorities trading.

Yes your suggestion is very valuable and useful because many persons are very conscious to join different online earning site even cryptocurrency but most of them don't know how to select select your favourite sections why are also advised to all member at the start read the guidelines and regulation about this site which will be able to do and help to you to join the best section on this side because when those people who adopt this strategy than your reputation will be increased and your you will Fame in the whole market and you can gain a good profitable earning from this real base earning and learning program.

i am going to go deeply into investing in cryptocurrency because i believe it can give a lot of money. surely i don't have enough knowledge and confidence for that but i read a lot of forums besides cryptotalk for example cryptonews or cryptogid and cryptocurrency is already something very known to me because of these forums.

In fact, I am a beginner in the field of cryptography.  So I am currently collecting information and gaining knowledge.  Knowledge is the key to success, so I dedicate a lot of time to learning and reading various research papers and articles on cryptocurrencies and trading.  In the near future, I will start trading digital currencies because trading properly brings us a lot of profits.  The advice of old members should be taken before entering into any deal.

• +5 1

I am still a beginner in the world of crypto, but I try to learn trading because everyone says that trading enables us to make big profits if we have good experience. I also participate in some times in Twitter contests and airdrops.

• +2 1

My priority on this forum is to post daily comments and to collect impressions from the other members of this wonderful family ,my second priority is bitcoin mining that means a lot for me as well because I get many Satoshi a day through it.

I always get in any field with a target to reach it so my target here is to make money as i can and i want to be rich but i know it is hard but i am trying.

• +3 1