What do you prioritize in crypto world - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What do you prioritize in crypto world

My friend I want to tell you that I prefer the knowledge on this forum rather than the money because the money is sent by one day but the knowledge is always remain with you so I always prefer the knowledge rather than the money

Yes, that's absolutely true, I rely on trading as my main income in the crypto world. The main priority is trading because what can generate the most profit in my opinion is this, if the Bitcoin price goes up then you will feel a significant increase in income. The potential to get rich is in trading so I prioritize trading as income.

• +1 1

I am much interested in cryptocurrencies trading I also buy coins at low prices and hold for long time then sell the coin when the prices are goes high. I also work in some sites to earn bitcoin by performing some tasks. 

I prioritize trading over all other gaining methods. If the trend in the market is rights and you invest into good coins with decent strategy, you can make a lot of money in a short time. So I focus on learning and increasing my experience in trading cryptocurrencies above all others.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Crypto market is best then the fiat money or the other good job and in this market we can make good money if we work in this market becasue so many peoples will change their life in this market easily and now they are billionaire.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/21/2019 at 7:53 AM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

I think that the priority is to work on learning well in order to be able to work on coding well and to find a good job opportunity that suits the current situation in which we live.

The most important thing that I prioritize is the aaspectof knowledge, because it's only by knowledge that you be a certified trader and online investor.

On 12/21/2019 at 1:53 AM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

I really do passive trading and with what I have learned every day I generate a little more income, so I aspire one day to be able to have enough potential to have very good trading performance and improve every day until perfect.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:53 AM, hmind said:

I think cryptocurrency coin hold is very profitable.We can make a lot of profit by holding coins because the price of coins is not always the same.If the price goes up, we can make a profit.

• +2 1

One of my priorities in the cryptographic world is to gain more information and experience at the same time and always aspire to more so that I can make a lot of profits and therefore a lot of money. 

Not to lie,  the number one and the basic reason for joining this forum by me and most of the other members is to earn something decent,  but also at some stages,  we get to know that we can also learn and and use that knowledge to gain even more. 

My priority in crypto is investing, i beileve crypto is very promising and after 2-3 years the whole world start to involve crypto and when that time comes, i don't wanna be late. That's why i am trying to buy many coins  right now, and some people say altcoin bull is on the way, that can also benefit me.

I am telling you about the priority I am giving the priority to the knowledge on this form because the knowledge is always remain with you and one day the money will be zero so you should too you also given the priority to the knowledge

My priority in Crypto world is to maximise my income. The surest way to do this is Trading. But to do Trading I must have sufficient knowledge about Cryptocurrency, the market trends etc. So at present I am collecting maximum coins and studying Trading.

My friend, I am new to the world of cryptography, so I cannot start trading and investing until I obtain sufficient knowledge. There are many things I must know so that I will not lose

My priority is knowledge, to have an excellent start when operating in the market is to have the necessary knowledge to operate and for this you need to study the market, cryptocurrencies, the cryptographic world in all its splendor. To make good profits this is what is necessary and that is why I am in this forum, looking for that knowledge to grow.

Thanks for giving us opportunity to share our opinion My priority is to learn about crypto talk and also learn about trading than start trading in yobit which is best platform in security for trading and become a trader . 

On 12/21/2019 at 7:53 AM, hmind said:

The priority for me today is really learning and earning in order to have some capital in order to work on trading and also to have a job and income of my own

My primary friend in the field of cryptocurrencies is learning. Learning is what will lead us to the top of cryptocurrencies and real gain from cryptocurrencies. Learning is a priority so that we can start working on cryptocurrencies. Thank you.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:54 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I prefer to hold coins in cryptocurrency, I think holding coins can be more profitable and you can make more profit.So I give more priority to holding coins

I also like the crypto coins holding becasue in the crypto market no one know that which coin go high upside and when it comes down so i just buy the coin in a low price and sell that coin in a good price in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I only support the trading system of crypto world. I think this is the best way of earning from crypto world. This is also a traditional way of earning in stock market. But crypto trading is also a professional job.

My priority in the cryptocurrency world is the expansion of my overall portfolio into something massive. 

On 12/21/2019 at 1:53 AM, hmind said:

I want to improve every day in cryptocurrencies because I don't have much knowledge to be able to continue advancing so I am prudent and I will wait patiently until I can learn enough so I have many goals which I will soon be able to meet.

My number one priority in the crypto world is my wallets, a slight or inadvertent mistake can easy ruin the safety of one fund in a split seconds. 

• +4 1

On 12/21/2019 at 10:53 AM, hmind said:

I think there are many people use this forum. I know there are many scammers and spammer's are here. But this forum is the best for learning and earning money. This forum has some rules and regulations. It's security is very high.