Banks below minimum balance fee VS Crypto wallets - no fee! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Banks below minimum balance fee VS Crypto wallets - no fee!

6 hours ago, Superred said:

If i store my bitcoin to my personal wallet for over than a year then the amount of my bitcoin will be steady but could be different if i store my money through bank that they will cut my money as monthly fee and also to made transactions use bank the fees also higher than use crypto 

Yes they will remove their maintenance fees and also other charges they are not reliable sometimes

On 12/21/2019 at 10:39 AM, Shinobi1 said:

bank minimum fee is also very high than crypto fee almost so small amount we have to pay in crypto for any kind of transcation but on the other hand bank charge very high transcation fee to the people.The bank looted the money from the people that why people loving Crypto than the bank

Yes..in the banks we have to maintain some fixed amount to run and to activate our accounts but in the crypto we can run our wallets without any amount to keep deposit.

On 12/21/2019 at 7:05 AM, kimberly24 said:

Good day everyone and today I just wanna share my experience with the bank and with my crypto wallet. Most of the bank in my country are charging fee when your deposit went below the minimum balance and gladly cryto wallets are not charging anything with regards of deposits. It's a huge difference and that's why I'm gonna invest in crypto currencies.

Banks will charge fees for anything as long as they are allowed by their governments and their customers won't complain. I don't actually think that anyone has a really good experience from their banks, especially people that were around in 2008 in countries where capital controls took place. The main reason cryptocurrencies were adopted so much until now is the attitude of the corrupt banking system.

you says very well in my country local banks need minimum amount to maintain, when we can't maintain this amount they reduce our amount its not good for us but in crypto we can't to maintain any account when we have low amount they can't reduce our amount, that's why so many peoples attracted with crypto currency.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:36 PM, Ajab said:

capital is not safe and sound in crypto wallet as It has other try of hacking. But I would certainly decide crypto wallet as near is no free.

Wallet is far safer then that exchange you wouldn't compare the safety of both places.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:05 AM, kimberly24 said:

Good day everyone and today I just wanna share my experience with the bank and with my crypto wallet. Most of the bank in my country are charging fee when your deposit went below the minimum balance and gladly cryto wallets are not charging anything with regards of deposits. It's a huge difference and that's why I'm gonna invest in crypto currencies.

Every exchange has theri own exchange fee. And they work for their own system. 

On 12/21/2019 at 10:35 AM, kimberly24 said:

Yes you are right many banks take charge for minimum amount. But there are no any charge for minimum currency in crypto wallet. This is also a reason that people like crypto currency more than bank.

46 minutes ago, rumohmirah2 said:

most banks in my united states while your deposit goes under the minimum stability and voluntarily Cretto wallets are not charging you approximately the deposit. proper day all people and these days I just want to share my revel in with the bank and my crypto pockets.

I think that banks have a very low to charge than the crypto. This is my guessings.

I prefer crypto wallet. Banks are means to lose huge in life. If you keep you money for years you will become more poorer while if you hold cryptocurrencies  for long term you will become richer. Not poorer I meant but I believe you understood me clearly. 

On 12/21/2019 at 11:05 AM, kimberly24 said:

I also found that. We also give maximum fees when we make any transaction. But in the crypto we can make transaction of millions of money with too low fees. This is the beauty of crypto.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes you are right .banks are like sharks and they have even huge charges sometimes. I very much hop the bank allows electronic deposirs. It is very useful .

I have the same situation, most banks even take payment for card service, I want to completely abandon banks and use only cryptocurrencies.

Well, in my country banks don't charge when you deposit, so that is not an issue that crypto is better than bank deposit in my country, though in terms of profit being made, crypto business generates more profits than bank fixed deposits.

I do not see any point in using banks at all, since it is unreliable, the human factor will always be there and this is a huge minus for banks, the cryptocurrency is much more reliable in this regard.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:05 AM, kimberly24 said:

this is a reason that led to creation of bitcoin and blockchain. to be your own bank and almost without any fees. you can also send how many you money you want all around the world whit low fees. so yes no doubt that cryptos are better than banks

That's one of the most important benefits of Crypto currencies, especially for people who live in countries banned from PayPal or other bank payment methods. Also, Wallet fees can be controlled by the sender, whereas bank fees are controlled by the bank!

On 21.12.2019 at 11:08, Badman001 said:

Yaa that's true that bank have minimum amount of requirements and cryoto do not need any kind of amount requirements in their wallet. There are good for cryoto invester also..

In terms of Commission, it is easier to work with cryptocurrency than with banks. But there are pros and cons everywhere. But if the need for customers is large , banks can make lenient.

On 12/21/2019 at 1:05 PM, kimberly24 said:

Most of the bank in my country are charging fee when your deposit went below the minimum balance and gladly cryto wallets are not charging anything with regards of deposits

It's because they are made as pure "wallets". There are no governing bodies, and thus your coins are truly yours, and not handled by anyone (except if it's an exchange wallet, in which case they might have some policies).

Call me strange but why we need banks if we have wallets i always see that strange to hear what can banks do?  If we have wallets as our own banks.

So cryptocurrency is the best choice for the new generation. Banks will be always setting the minimum limit for the withdrawal but crypto transactions can be made in very few fees as for the gas fee. Nowadays, technology is implementating  to make the fee free. 

Yes you are right about what you say here on your topic, and of course cryptocurrencies have many advantages and also including small fees in transactions but my question when the cryptocurrency will be regularized will stay with these advantages?...

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, this is true, even the banks here do the same thing, but in Crypto, you can deposit whenever you want, and you can also withdraw whenever you like, with almost no withdrawal fees for this I love Crypto.

Investment in crypto these days is a good thing after having a low price in the coins late days. And off course there is alot of free fees in trc20 wallet for usdt.

here also in my country (Italy) almost all banks have ancillary costs for bank accounts such as management costs, costs for withdrawals, costs for wire transfers, then there is a tax that only here in Italy we have € 36 per year for the possession of a bank account, plus there is no privacy and anonymity, it is obvious that I also prefer to keep my savings at zero expenses in crypto