How to increase twitter follower on the right way is .. - Page 9 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to increase twitter follower on the right way is ..

Yes.it's really hard for anyone to get a good number of follower in Twitter at the very beginning.when anyone follow you,you should follow him back.. The main and important thing you would regularly write content on twitter but patience is very important..

Frankly, I have no idea about twitter, but in my opinion, you should ask a famous and well-known person about it because there are some things that if you apply them you will have many followers on twitter.

First of all you have to make an account on the twitter then make the posts on the daily basis. Second thing is that you should follow the celebrities and the famous politicians of your country then it will works and you will get the followers.

You need to create a post related to this forum, you should not create post about any forum rether then this.

If you want to increased the twitter followers, then post it on Twitter.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I have a problem with twitter and I don't see any solutions, so I need to ask all member how to increase twitter follower fast without break the rules. I'm new bounty hunter ( at lest 6 months ) and try many step to increase twitter follower. First step, connect twitter with blog/ web to share valuable information. Second step follow famous people twitter to get more friend. Last step use my twitter to connect with crypto developer/ on line shop. First month I get 300 follower but now I only have 119 follower. The question is how to increase my follower and keep stay in my account, I don't want to buy follower or release give away ( not rich person ). Share with me your experience, how to ...

You can increase your twitter followers in many ways. 

1. You should follow more people in twitter to get much followers. 

2. You should write posts with your twitter username in other social media like facebook, instagram, tik tok, likee etc.

3. You can write posts in this forum also with your twitter username and tell the people to give follow and you'll follow back them. 

4. Write more tweets in your twitter account to get more followers. 

I think you can get followers on Twitter from the right way that is you have to tweet something. If we want to increase the followers then we have to twitt frequently and should properly manage our twitting time and you have to do the content well .So it is also helpful for increase followers in Twitter on the right way.

I always have the problem with twitter. It always ban me. But I never cheat this. I don't like it. As for increasing the number of followers, maybe there are some sites where people who need followers meet another people who need followers and they follow each other.

It's really hard for anyone to get a large number of followers on Twitter at first. I believe that you can increase your followers by creating your own good tweets and content, and I also advise you to use other social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.

You can post positive feedback and sharing news and information for the purpose to Many people like your posting and become your followers for retweets your posting

Hi guys .. I have no idea about your problem .. I hope that the friends in this forum provide you with answers from their experiences

I have a Twitter followers of over 400 people. You can join others on Twitter if you want to gain more followers. If you follow someone, they will return the favor. Do not pay for bot followers; they are unlikely to be authentic.

• +2 1

To gain more Twitter followers, you must post a tweet on a regular basis, like other tweets, and share or retweet them. These little steps will help you gain more followers on Twitter.

we can boost our followers on twitter by posting and being regular , in every social media sites or application we can boost our followers by ptc sites that are available on the intetnet but real followers are of great importance by giving importance to them 

I think this is depend on your famously.You can get the more number of followers as you a normal person in a society.If you our a famous personality for example a good leader,social worker or s sports man you got many numbers of followers.

Their are number of people which are giving real follower by some money you can get followers from there there are also some scammer be aware  of  scammmer

Dear in my opinion make such tweets which people like and follow you. You can also follow people who also follow back you. By this your followers are also increased.

Thanks.

1. Post daily

2. Be active sufficiently

3. Follow other tweets

4. React on other tweets

And in the end the only solution to be focused in any social media is be active!

Yes my friend you are right but we can increase our tweet followers by regular base tweet and also like other tweet and follow them but these simple step help us to increase our followers day by day 

Welcome my friend, I don’t know why most people are looking for followers and likes numbers.  Post matters of interest to people regularly and be respectful with everyone and communicate with them through the story feature and also respond to their comments.  Have patience, which comes quickly, goes quickly