How to increase twitter follower on the right way is .. - Page 6 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to increase twitter follower on the right way is ..

On 21.12.2019 at 12:03, nicolas1234789 said:

I have a problem with twitter and I don't see any solutions, so I need to ask all member how to increase twitter follower fast without break the rules. I'm new bounty hunter ( at lest 6 months ) and try many step to increase twitter follower. First step, connect twitter with blog/ web to share valuable information. Second step follow famous people twitter to get more friend. Last step use my twitter to connect with crypto developer/ on line shop. First month I get 300 follower but now I only have 119 follower. The question is how to increase my follower and keep stay in my account, I don't want to buy follower or release give away ( not rich person ). Share with me your experience, how to ...

There are a lot different ways how you can increase the number of your twitter followers. They can be paid or free as well. If speaking about free ways you can use the sites of mutual twitter following, or you can use twitter search to find people of mutual interests and follow them first (not celebrities). In most cases they would follow back. And the last but not the least you have to post interesting valuable content preferably on an everyday basis. Then your Twitter account will grow naturally and quite fast. 

I was able to reach 780 followers on Twitter in a month and five days and the way is to download exclusive tweets and are interested in important personalities and I was walking by a system and the followers were increasing day by day

How to quickly increase your Twitter followers without breaking the rules.
Their are many people on twitter who offer.you follow back services.You have to follow them and make like,retweet and comment on their posts so their followers start following you.
 If you are posting some positive and constructive many members will follow you.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I have a problem with twitter and I don't see any solutions, so I need to ask all member how to increase twitter follower fast without break the rules. I'm new bounty hunter ( at lest 6 months ) and try many step to increase twitter follower. First step, connect twitter with blog/ web to share valuable information. Second step follow famous people twitter to get more friend. Last step use my twitter to connect with crypto developer/ on line shop. First month I get 300 follower but now I only have 119 follower. The question is how to increase my follower and keep stay in my account, I don't want to buy follower or release give away ( not rich person ). Share with me your experience, how to ...

You need to competently develop your page, upload topical news there, but don't do it like spam every minute, every day two or three posts are enough. Make posts on relevant hashtags, respond in comments, share knowledge, and then I think you will have live followers

Hello, i will tell you what worked for me, simply to have more followers on twitter you have to do a lot of piblicity and also per month i raffle a course to learn trading. that's enough.

If you want to increase Twitter followers in the right way, you need to post regularly on Twitter and be a regular user.  Then it will be possible.  If you want to increase your followers on Twitter, you have to post in a timely manner and post a lot. You have to post daily from 15 to 20 .  Then your followers will grow

On 12/21/2019 at 6:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think you should follow others people, they will follow you too. You should follow the topics and write a lot posts. You should use frequently used hashtags in your posts.

• +4 1

I can advise you to start following artists and athletes. But the truth is that twitter followers are earned by uploading content of popular interest. Record a video doing what you like the most or something you excel at, it's the old way. But the easiest way is to buy followers that I do not recommend because it is very expensive.

To increase your organic twitter followers, you can be an ambassador or you could promote products or even do promotions in exchange for followers. There are a lot in twitter who looks for those who wants to promotions in exchange for followers.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not very good with this social network, but it seems to me that it is the same way that Facebook or Instagram get followers, although I will not give professional advice because I do not use it much but I think it can be useful, the fact that you follow people acquaintances gives you the advantage of getting followers is like facebook, you send a request to someone and then that person's friends send requests to you, it happens a lot, and well he publishes useful content every day, apart from tweeting the content of others that helps a lot, but of course your number of followers will go up little by little

I think that on the internet there are different pages that provide these services in exchange for a payment, but I have never used them, I do not know how reliable it is, I think the best thing is to tell people to follow you and instead you follow them, and publish from time to time some good content

Hellooo, if u want to increase your twitter followers u just need to be more active for such a good result, when u will be like a star xD then u just will get some reputation on twitter. it is very easy, just follow it.

You just need to find new friends and help new people. Join a group where you are interested and discuss various topics with others. Invite people to follow to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Their are many people on twitter who offer.you follow back services.You have to follow them and make like,retweet and comment on their posts so their followers start following you.I have made couple of followers this way..

There are some groups in Telegram where you can get followers by following them too.They are all real followers.I know that as bounty hunter many airdrops require a good number of followers in Twitter.So it is a good way to get followers.Try that.

For getting good number of followers on Twitter which will help in getting good payment from Bounties. You should target the Crypto based audience and you should make your tweet relevant to the audience. If you tweet helpful and Crypto based thread sure it will help in getting good number of followers. Additionally you can Promote your Twitter account in  Cryptotalk signature for getting good attention from the forum members too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/9/2020 at 3:24 AM, CryptoMiner228 said:

Hellooo, if u want to increase your twitter followers u just need to be more active for such a good result, when u will be like a star xD then u just will get some reputation on twitter. it is very easy, just follow it.

No, I don't really think that increasing followers on Twitter is that easy. Being just active is not enough for you to gain new followers.You need to be active your tweets needs to be relative to current event or maybe something that will caught the attention of other users. Otherwise, being just active will do you nothing.

BetFury                                                   

I always use this tip to build my twitter account:

- Go to MMO group on facebook and ask them if we can follow each other?

- Add this tag in your Bio: 

Followback100%

And you can increase your twitter follower in a very natural way

You can increase your Twitter account followers in various ways people You can write very useful tweets to attract people people If people like your tweets, they also follow you and I think your page will work.

To increase followers, you need to follow them again, then retweet and tweet more posts. Hence you will have to share your referral link.

On 10/21/2020 at 11:28 PM, borov_ said:

That's it!

Dude, this is a clear violation of rules here in the forum. This reply doesn't even reached 100 characters and this would be classified as a spam content. I will not report or give you negative ratings, but if you would repeat this then you may receive a warning point from the admins.

• +1 1

BetFury