Crypto Talk Competitors - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto Talk Competitors

To me I think Cryptotalk has no competition, based on what I have learned and done I think it is one of the best forums. On the other hand instead of focusing on the competitions let's take advantage of what we can, thanks to this Digital era we have the opportunity to take advantage of forums like this one. I think it's great to use them all.

We discuss most projects in the field of cryptocurrencies, and each of us has his own opinion on the matter and we benefit from each other.

There are a lot of platform but what actually make crypto more outstanding is the earning part that is attached to the crypto forum and before any forum can beat this one it will take time and if probably crypto has grown beyond expectations because of its values. 

Indeed, I think they do it to compete with other exchange. There’s a lot of forums that talks about cryptocurrency, not only cryptotalk. But yobit is so generous because the range of payment that they give to all members here are equal, whether you are in high rank. For me, this was a very fair forum because they give beginners to earn a good income and it’s a treasure for me that I want to take care of it.

I remember that at the beginning of starting in cryptotalk, I verified a site similar to cryptotalk, you have to write and comment on topics. The difference was the payment is not governed by an exchange but by a wallet.

I have not seen any competitor of the forum yet because the amount it pays is not that easy to pay and the project is a big one, and I even do not think there will be any other forum like this one.

Currently there is no competitor for crypto talk. Bitcointalk was there but as of now, crypto talk is the one that is flourishing. Crypto talk is enjoying monopoly in this platform for a quite some time now!

The competitors only compete with the place where there are chances of the success but in the example of the cryptotalk they know that there is no way to compete it.

Dear, the current world is a world of competition.  There is also competition in cryptocurrency.  In this forum we are rewarded for our writing skills.  There is no such competition in all forums, because basically they do not get money through fighting.  Those who post high quality in the forum are rewarded from Cryptolac.  I am very happy.  Because I found a forum like Cryptotalk.

There are a lot of imitators but none of them is a as honest ans Cryptotalk forum, it respects all its members even if you are a newbie, you will be paid the same as a senior member ad you have the right to read all the topics in any section and you also can comment on them freely , I guess there is no other forum that can compete with this.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your post about cryptotalk competitor, so their are lot competitor in the internet but the main compaeitar is bitcointalk forum, so my experience say this forum will be top in the ranking in the futures.

Everything in the world is competitive. There are some sites like cryptotalk  but bitcointalk is the most advanced.  BitcoinTalk is an old site  But as cryptotalk continues to grow, it could soon catch up with Bitcointalk. 

My friend there are many competitors in the crypto world so I want to tell you that you should to do your work and go for the investment when you have proper knowledge about the investment that is beneficial for you

That's right, and I think the reason is that they can't do it just the way cryptotalk does. People participate by doing good work and get paid for it. But I know imitators will request of that people pay to earn double and we know that to be a scam.

There are forums that are interested in cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinTalk, but this forum is the only forum that offers us a good opportunity to win cryptocurrencies in exchange for writing posts, so we must try to support this forum

On 12/20/2019 at 10:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all understands that the internet is full  of imitation but ever since  yobit exchange introduced crypto talk we have not had any Competitor yet.

Why?

If I understand what you mean, you're asking if there's other site that pays people for doing some certain task like crypto talk. I personally don't know of any, but there should.

Who said they didn't , there is already another older forum which is Bitcointalk and so far it's still much popular than cryptotalk but I still see this forum is much better because it offers the chance even for beginners in the field to earn while learning , but in Bitcointalk you can't earn until you get experienced because not any post get accepted there

Yes of course dear there is no competitor of the cryptotalk we can earn and learn from this plateform with out any restrictions and problem we can easily.

Yes you are right my bro because there is a big competition about this side with it is only why because there are several people attached to the site and are much and more profitable learning through this online learning platform and there are several people attached to the side and earn much more profit because it is full of real base earning site and those people who are very afraid you to online site so I also advised to all these type of people to join this type of world because it is full of earning phenomena where BTC is used as a digital currency.

Because Youbet platform is really unique, it offers wonderful profit for all members from beginners to experts and old in the field, this gives it a great opportunity to profit and promote itself, so I do not think it loses in that

• +1 1

Indeed, until now there is no forum or site that offers the same features of the CryptoTalk forum, such as the possibility of profit immediately and without the need for great experience in the field, in addition to paying a good amount if the price of Bitcoin remains around 60K

• +1 1

Certainly, the yobit platform gave a lot, especially for beginners, it provided them with profits in exchange for writing and sharing information, it also gave them the most important thing, which is experience and learning about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest the.

the yobit investment fund provided a lot of facilities, it is one of the best  Existing platforms.

• +2 1

It is one of the greatest sites that collect cryptocurrencies or digital currencies
Because it is easy to use and very safe
And it deals with a very large number of currencies, not only cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

You should have elaborated on the topic more, because now it hard to understand what you mean that yobit has no competitor, yobit is an exchange site and there are other exchange sites too that are very much competing with it.

• +1 1

I think that this platform has many features and benefits other than other platforms, it will have a better future in the future and will become a very distinctive site and will have competitors