How and when do we receive our alerts - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Traviz

How and when do we receive our alerts

"Excuse me guys I'm a newbie.. I'm wondering when I can start receiving alerts of payments... I've just newly been introduced to the crypto currency biz..please can anyone answer"

Honestly speaking , does anyone think bitcoin or cryptocurrency would crash fully 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 7
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, Traviz said:

"Excuse me guys I'm a newbie.. I'm wondering when I can start receiving alerts of payments... I've just newly been introduced to the crypto currency biz..please can anyone answer"

Honestly speaking , does anyone think bitcoin or cryptocurrency would crash fully 

Hello dear could you please say a little details about what do you want to know because I am not able to understand your query properly. But yes i don't think that bitcoin or cryptocurrency would crash fully. Because they are very much strong in the market now. And the situation is in a raise run situation. So it is not possible. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin Will Never Crush Bitcoin Even though a small amount drops, the price of Bitcoin will rise again and Bitcoin will be valuable. You can invest freely and collect Bitcoin or have meetings. There is nothing to fear about your crush.

• +1 2

Once you finish your first 100 posts yiu will be able to receive payment for every post above 100,and this 100 posts are not counted for payment, this is how it works 

• +1 1

no, will definitely return well. if you look at the past, bitcoin always goes in the right direction and always starts from a low value to start a bull run. logically, when prices start to fall and low, many will buy and that will be the start of a bull run.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Bitcoin will be still on top. Many years have come Bitcoin are here so I think it will continue its journey. And many users is using this Crypto Currency coin so I think they can become a way to improve more its existence.

The market can decline because there are too many sellers who fill the market, but if bitcoin will crash fully I think that won't happen. Bitcoin will still remain the main one in crypto and still have the chance to recover.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You will receive notification on each email when you receive a payment or a withdrawal
And everything that happens is alerted to you via the e-mail on which you registered on the platform or wallet

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

When you receive payments on your wallet, you will receive an alert with your e-mail with which you have registered on the wallet

THINK POSITIVE

no maybe bitcoin or crypto currency not crash because this time all coins is rising bitcoin also rising now bitcoin price around 9000$.

There are so many groups on the internet means on the facebook and also on the telegram where you will find the update about the BTC rate and also about the other crypto coins alert, so join them and i hope you know the rate of BTC up and down.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/21/2019 at 4:49 AM, Traviz said:

You can’t receive any alerts about your payment here in this website you can just visit Yobit website and check there if you’re payment is there.

Honestly speaking, you can receive payment after posting 100 and after that, you get paid in the form of BTC with a maximum of 30,000 Satoshi a day. Read the rules in the forum topic and follow the rules so that you become useful in this forum.

• +1 1

I think there is no such thing like alert or notification if you are getting paid but you can always check the yobit cryptotalk campaign section on yobit exchange to see how many of your posts are counted as useful so that you know how many of your post will get paid.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

you can start receiving payments if you make 100 posts to be qualified in the campaign and about bitcoin, it would not crash fully it will only down price and then it will bounce back.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

To your question then, you only have 100 post and register your mail in yobit, after 100 post you will win, and the btc is very difficult to fall so ugly, it is very volatile so if it falls it is little and if it goes up it is a lot.

I think the bitcoin didn't completely smashed in such a case that the bitcoin crashes there iis a great deal of loss of th people groups and the numerous nations. Be that as it may, the reception of the bitcoin expanding step by step. So it is exceptionally hard for the bitcoin to crash

Hello my dear, i do not have any idea about your question. If u know about this please Inform me. It should help me and also others to use crypto. Thank you 

Cryptocurrencies will not crash for any means. You can start receiving your payments after completing your first 100 posts. But be courageous, as a newbie, you can get all that will help you succeed in the forum from the beginners guide sections.

• +3 1

I think that with regards to the alerts you have to look for a wallet that handles that function, and with respect to that if they are going to explode of course already happened once when the BTC reached 20K

Well, before you getting some of your profit here in this forum, kindly do the 100 posts requirements here and after that you can now posting that is paid by yobit exchanger. Happy posting.

Nah It's impossible in my views to crash the bitcoin.As you can see the price it's at the top of the leader board.And nowadays everyone takes interest in the bitcoin.Everyone wishes to earn bitcoin.Crashing of the bitcoin is impossible.

• +1 2

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will not fail, because many banks are starting to implement blockchain technology. This will not happen and Bitcoin will stay afloat, like all cryptocurrencies. 

I want to ask about the price of bitcoin in the future, because I want more people to express their opinions. Because I'm also looking for important information for more details about bitcoin. Because I plan to buy bitcoin, to be used as savings, if for many people, bitcoin will be good going forward, I won't hesitate anymore.