How and when do we receive our alerts - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Traviz

How and when do we receive our alerts

On 12/21/2019 at 2:49 AM, Traviz said:

"Excuse me guys I'm a newbie.. I'm wondering when I can start receiving alerts of payments... I've just newly been introduced to the crypto currency biz..please can anyone answer"

Honestly speaking , does anyone think bitcoin or cryptocurrency would crash fully 

I don't think crypto will crash fully. Because there are many people who invested on the market. And it will hard to crash the market. But any big investor can manipulate crypto market price.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

After reaching 100 useful post you will get your payment by yobit. So to get payment first you need to complete 100 post after that you can get paid.Bitcoin will never crush fully because it was the most valueable and strong technology.     

On 12/21/2019 at 1:49 AM, Traviz said:

"Excuse me guys I'm a newbie.. I'm wondering when I can start receiving alerts of payments... I've just newly been introduced to the crypto currency biz..please can anyone answer"

Honestly speaking , does anyone think bitcoin or cryptocurrency would crash fully 

Welcome on board,

When you reached to 100 free posts after that your payments will be sent to to your yobit account aromatically.

And i don't think so bitcoin will crash fully, experts opinion is bitcoin will cross $50k.

Cryptocurrency is very volatile and it is changing by time to time so I think receiving alerts might always happen, it is good to receive alerts when the price of crypto go down or up so you can manage and monitor in the current situation of the market.

Many huge companies are adopted crypto specially bitcoin however I don’t think would crush any soon because it strong enough now by his holders.

The Crypto coin to exchange through withdrawal to easy Paisa account  and many  way to get the money with the exchange of Bitcoin. I Think it is the simple way to exchange the coin 

The Crypto coin to exchange through withdrawal to easy Paisa account  and many  way to get the money with the exchange of Bitcoin. I Think it is the simple way to exchange the coin 

Very good post from my English dear friends who advertised this website and invited me online earn. Otherwise I we will be in telegram and get money to exchange the coin and. 

• +2 1

Welcome with me
You asked two questions in your topic, I will answer you, my friend
You can start receiving payment alerts on the Yobit platform after completing 100 initial jobs
Bitcoin, or fully cryptocurrency, cannot be disrupted. Be sure, crypto is the alternative to classic money in the future, only a matter of time

On 12/21/2019 at 1:49 AM, Traviz said:

You have to make 100 constructive on forum after that your payment started from 101 post.This payment comes to your Yobit exchange account.They pay you 30K per day for 30 useful posts.Connect your Yobit with forum I.D.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:49 PM, Traviz said:

Even if the crypto crach try make some money before that but don't worry it will live longer than anybidy here.. and the alert is your list on Yobit..

First of all you need to have an account on Yobit website exchange and then on your Yobit account link your Cryptotalk account, and then you will start doing post here when you reach more than 100 post you will start doing minimum 30 post per day to be qualified.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

bitcoin will not drop much value by now, not as halving approaches to be always updated in real time on its value, for example you can set alerts on delta...

Hello my dear, i solve not get any design about your question. If u see about this make somebody's day tell me. It must benefit me and furthermore others to manipulation crypto. Thank you 

On 12/20/2019 at 10:49 PM, Traviz said:

They will just pay you when you end the first 100 post but connect youbit with cryptotalk..

On 2/24/2020 at 4:18 PM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

We do not receive alert at all. We receive bitcoin. This is mot like bank account. Just got to yobit and check cryptotalk campaign. 

Thank you my friend for this information and I am also working on this forum and I check your account daily on the Yobit platform. He transfers all my money to the Binance platform. I buy my number and trade it.

No it will not crush fully.and if you are thingking about youre payment here first complete the required 100 post or comments then youre next post or comments will be paid of 1,000 satoshi per post at a maximum.of 30=30satoshi but make sure it is 100characters or more

Well i am still yet to make a withdrawal, this quite obviously because i haven't mafe much sincr i haven't been active in the forum, 

i wanted trying it to see if it works but the transaction fee was high

The price alerts can checked on Crypto apps, if you put an alert of a coin, if it reaches a certain price, either falling or going up, as even by checking at exchanges if you have time to doing so frequently, as mine is use an alert feature from my wallet, if I want to know it from tyere

On 3/4/2020 at 4:13 AM, jekichchan said:

Cryptocurrency will no longer crash, it is already starting to replace ordinary money, and is becoming more and more popular with ordinary people. After 10 years, she will replace the money completely.

I hope not, there must be a differentiator from each country not fixated on 1 digital currency. will undermine all national currency values.

Do you mean forum payment alerts? My friend here you can know all the private information by the Yobit platform that you have linked with the forum but you will not get a push notification I do not think this is currently available

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You OP may check it manually, for you not to be anxious about it. It is better since you may see some news too and also a little effort can be good as well.

4 minutes ago, xpertt said:

You need to connect your cryptotalk account to your yobit account first, then after that you need to reach the 100 post first before they could pay you per post that you have done, it is an easy task for you I think. Just remember you need to make a constructive sentence.

Indeed, thus comment is right because you really need to connect your cryptotalk account just like what I did when I'm a newbie here. 

Just make a very useful comment and do not post low quality or post that doesn't have a sense. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't understand what you mean, what alerts you mean? you should be clearer on what you mean or maybe it's a translation problem check the translations before publishing them don't copy them and paste them from good to first

I think the site moderatirs should please help us implement a feture that will let us know how many post we have made for that day and how many was not valide things like that. 

According to my experience from Bitcoin I don't think that there would be any such situations created like this there will be a fluctuations in its price or it may suffer from a great loss but there will be no crashes among cryptocurrencies.

Just now, Jana Ara said:

I don't think Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will crash, because cryptocurrency is now ruling the world with popularity.  Bitcoin has made a lot of improvements to the blockchain technology and the price has gone up considerably.  There are digital currency requirements that will satisfy everyone's needs.

There are coins that could crash just nit all,especially not top ranked coin in the market cap. So better make sure you invest in the right coins, before you say crypto will nit crash.