How and when do we receive our alerts - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Traviz

How and when do we receive our alerts

Hello everyone, every new members will receive their first payment a week after their first 100 post and they can withdraw what so ever they got or earn anytime after they are being paid, it all depends on the duration of days one wish to withdraw @Zamani1

You will have to write 100 replies or post on this forum. Once they are completed you will continue your work. First 100 post will always be unpaid. After that you will be paid for maximum 20 post per day and that too after 7 days of the posting.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

3 minutes ago, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, every new members will receive their first payment a week after their first 100 post and they can withdraw what so ever they got or earn anytime after they are being paid, it all depends on the duration of days one wish to withdraw @Zamani1

@Biojay thanks for this info this useful information mate as we most new members just joining the forum are not aware when  we are to receive payment and when we can withdraw our payment.

I don't think that cryptocurrency will just crash to zero or anywhere in volumes and prices it had in 2015 as this is now a rising market and there are serious projects and not just clones of Bitcoin without a meaning, we see adoption and always some better projects appear with new ideas and better code.

• +2 1

With respect to this website crypto talk you will receive your payment in the payment wallet known as yobit .the way of payment is that when you complete 7 days of commenting you will receive or start receiving your payment. Exactly seven days after the comment is the exact time we will receive the payment. Check the yobit  site for day to day alerts.

You are very wrong about crypto and have a wrong approach about the forum too. You will have to change your mindset to stay in the forum as this post means you are only interested in grabbing money, selling and not even care about cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

It is simple you can receive your alerts. If anything you set as a notification then what will happened they send you a notification. With the help of notification setting you received a alert message. 

So when you withdraw or receive your bitcoin to the other wallets . You will be alert with message of mail.

• +2 1

No, my friend, sometimes the payment is suspended for some time only because the forum money box in the yobit platform is empty and it will be refilled again so you have to be patient for some time and you will withdraw your money.

I think it's linked with yobit so you can keep a track on your payment and also u can do the withdrawal According to your convenience. Thank you for this question it's really helpful for the nee beginner's  . Good luck friends.

• +2 1

Bitcoin always come at the top of the list even if it had to drop it just plus 2 minus 1 which should always tell you that the market is not stabilize, receiving alert depend on either you are withdrawing or sending out. 

If your question is about the forum then you don't get payment alerts but you will have to check yobit exchange for your payments. The forum is paying and it takes a week though because many posts were spam and needed to be deleted so this process takes time.

• +3 1

You do not receive alerts but your payment gets paid automatically to what your table or channel that you have attached to , there is no an aleart you just have to attach your account , thats it there is nothing else to it, but the truth is you have to put in some powerful and beautiful posts that we have on crypto talk , the 100 posts are really powerful we work on.

• +1 1

There wouldn't be any alerts from the forum you just can get the money in the yobit exchange and also can make transections from that money but there wouldn't be any message from anyone stating that you have started getting money.

• +1 1

I haven't received any alert for payments, I don't know what this means and perhaps it is something that the op has thought that might happen but it doesn't work like that if this is about the cryptotalk forum. Cryptocurrencies are a big market in my opinion and have just started so they aren't going down to crash fully. This is very bad to have this idea and makes your post irrelevant.

• +1 1

Now the BTC is at  it's lowest price. But in my opinion that near in feature it will gain it's  lose price and then it go at highest price as it was in past.

First of all you have to sign up in yobit exchange and then connect your cryptotalk account to your yobit account and then in cryptotalk section you can see your earnings and you can send them to you yobit account and withdraw whenever you want.and about the last part of your post no btc won't crash.

Hello friend, first I recommend that you follow the rules and regulations of the forum, that you organize yourself by first making the 100 posts and then if you advise yourself with the coins and wallets

• Useful or interesting 1

Once you pass the 100 useful publications, you must wait 7 days to start receiving payments. There are 2 campaigns that pay us, one gives us BTC and in the other campaign we will earn token talk which is the currency of the forum.

On 12/21/2019 at 1:49 AM, Traviz said:

"Excuse me guys I'm a newbie.. I'm wondering when I can start receiving alerts of payments... I've just newly been introduced to the crypto currency biz..please can anyone answer"

Honestly speaking , does anyone think bitcoin or cryptocurrency would crash fully 

Hey dude could you please elaborate your question that what you want to ask? So i can give you a proper answer. Actually i can't understand you properly. If you want to ask that when your payment will start then then dude it will start after u days of completing your 100 useful posts.

On 12/20/2019 at 4:49 PM, Traviz said:

"Disculpen chicos, soy un novato ... Me pregunto cuándo puedo empezar a recibir alertas de pagos ... Acabo de conocer el negocio de las criptomonedas ... por favor, ¿alguien puede responder?"

Honestamente hablando, ¿alguien piensa que bitcoin o la criptomoneda colapsarían por completo? 

After 7 days if I have already completed the 100 post first to be benefited by the payment in btc and talk tokens, so I recommend you be patient as they will pay you 7 days later for each day where you have managed to have valid topics and publications.

• +1 1

To revive your alerts that the price of bitcoin will fall is when the world is in an economic crisis or when its price rises a lot, it is when later it will begin to fall again and be sure that bitcoin will never collapse since it is very famous although  the price of bitcoin reaches a dollar many people will buy it with large amounts of bitcoin since they know that bitcoin is very famous and it rises rapidly in price so they will never buy bitcoin.

• +2 1

If your question refers to the corresponding payments for your work in the forum, these begin to be reflected in the Yobit campaigns section 7 days after you finish your first 100 publications. My advice is that you do your daily work without worries as Cryptotalk and Yobit are serious platforms and always comply with their payments. Regarding Talk tokens, your payments for reactions are automatic as soon as you finish the first 100 publications. Regarding whether or not Bitcoin collapses, it should not be a cause for concern either, as it is an event that is far from being a reality.

• +5 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

If you're in concern on getting payment from the forum, then there's nothing to worry about. Just because after your 100 useful forum posts, you are able to earn rewards in Talk tokens for your each valid and useful postings. Also, you can get 1000 Satoshi rewards for your each posts that has average positive reactions on it. So, you shouldn't be worrying on any of these, rather you should give focus on creating genuine publications. And there's nothing like cryptos may be collapsing or you're likely to experience loss, you don't have to worry on your starting, give your time on creating quality contents, and you'll be making a good profit with your efforts and contribution to the platform.

You must first pass the approval of the 100 post and then from there your first 20 publications or comments will be paid 7 days later as long as they have ratings.

• +3 1