Exchange Bitcoin to PayPal - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

bitcoins.express is the best exchange bitcoin to paypal At 4% higher exchange rate than the market price.

Minimum transaction amount is just $1. 24/7 payouts in less than 1 hour!

and exchange bitcoin cash . litecoin . ethereum to paypal.

don't need to verification id to confirm transaction just create free account and change your bitcoin

transfer money to account paypal in few hour (5 min -30 min)

referral program 1%

spacer.png

Edited by abdennour88
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

People will loss money with PayPal, but still so many love to trade for PayPal. Is this is a trusted site or something and how long did they stayed on internet and how many people got served from them.

how can you give 4% higher rate? What business model is that? Of course there is people struggling to get funds onto PayPal but who pays above 4%? i do not trust such offers

Maybe Paypal fees are one of the things that don't appeal to me, but I have an account on the site, I don't rule out the possibility of using the platform more often, maybe in the future it will be an option to be trading my cryptographic assets for fiat and be removing them when you need them.

As far as I know PayPal is still blocking the company Bitcoin, and will close their PayPal account that violates it. So Bitcoin Exchange with PayPal will not last long.

You cannot exchange bitcoin to PayPal but you can only buy and sell bitcoins through PayPal payment method wich is recommend as not safe way to buy and sell bitcoins.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Is there no problem, I now rarely use paypal since my account is locked because transactions are anonymous. I see the site is pretty good, but they need a higher level of trust, maybe I'll try occasionally.

Exchanging BTC to paypal has no direct link , but you can visit 3rd party apps or sites for this purpose , the most easiest way is to use p2p sites like localbitcoins and paxful , paxful offers greate offers and has ads with higher  buyer rate  than the actual market price

How.if I want otherwise I want changed my papal money to BTC.  Till. Now i can't figure it out with a simple way  to buy coins by my paypal . can some1 help me.

Edited by Yanadia
-

paypal is a very strict currency because its liquidity is very much related to the sender, you may have your account frozen if the sender lodge a complaint, so you should be careful when exchanging with paypal,
lucky

On 10/5/2019 at 5:23 PM, abdennour88 said:

bitcoins.express is the best exchange bitcoin to paypal At 4% higher exchange rate than the market price.

Minimum transaction amount is just $1. 24/7 payouts in less than 1 hour!

and exchange bitcoin cash . litecoin . ethereum to paypal.

don't need to verification id to confirm transaction just create free account and change your bitcoin

transfer money to account paypal in few hour (5 min -30 min)

referral program 1%

spacer.png

Please let me know if you know any method to exchange paypal to bitcoin with low fee. And if the method support minimum amount like 5 Usd. 

Is this really possible to exchange bitcoin to paypal...I tired once but I cant..if anyone did this please tell me the real site.

First time i am see this type of exchange that can convert BTC to Paypal and this is good for the paypal users because in my country paypal is not working and thats why i am not used that buy the paypal users can use it and they can also make deposit in BTC from paypal to BTC easily with low fee.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Start exchanging Bitcoins to PayPal (USD) today!

1. Start your exchange by choosing “from Bitcoin” and “to PayPal”
  2. Enter the Bitcoin amount you want to exchange into US dollars on your PayPal account
  3. Enter your PayPal email address
  4. Click “Start exchange” and send your coins to the unique Bitcoin address provided to you
  5. After we receive your coins we will send the USD to your PayPal account

All PayPal accounts in the world can receive US dollars. Afterwards you can easily make a withdrawal to your local bank account directly from your PayPal account in your local currency.

Paypal as I know is one of the first companies to pull out of the consortium of companies that initially came together to fund facebook Libra coin. So I fear that building a model of exchanging crypto to paypal funds may not be sustainable, I almost certain that Paypal aint aware of this arrangement yet, once they do, they will most likely block accounts that receive funding from crypto sources such as this. Paypal is not very friendly with such things as I know and have experienced. But it is commendable to have such a website and it hoped that they get to sustain and grow in the business.

Greetings, my friend
I never expected to give a site to convert bitcoin into fiat money at an exchange rate 4% higher than the market price.
We will support the website on Paypal

Great, publish. We avoid using PayPal. Simply because PayPal doesn't assistance the nation. However, for individuals who make use of PayPal, this can be a helpful publish. However, it ought to be examined this website is actually secure.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:55 AM, shayekh said:

Coinbase, cex evonax, paxful they all offer bitcoin to paypal .... days there is no motivation to utilize Paypal since there are numerous trades.

Or better yet, skip Paypal all together and directly send the bitcoin to Visa or Mastercard credit card. Paypal takes 2% of all transactions or something, which becomes a lot of money. The tradeoff is that it's more convenient and less suspectable to getting stolen.

• +4 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

wow, thanks mate, I was searching for this kind of web because I like paypal balance and finally I met again btc to paypal web exchange. I would like to express my gratitude

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

this is good for people if they need to use paypal beside of bitcoin.i have some questions for this website.do you have proper idea about this site?people getting exchange from here long time and facing no problem.i think this is better to share after verifying well.because online market is full of scam

Bitcoin was supposed to be fast. Bitcoin was meant to be flexible. Bitcoin was designed to be a currency that everyone could use without interference, unnecessary friction, or problems. As a service that many find convenient and useful, PayPal would seem like a good fit for bitcoin, too.