The IEO trend has declined slightly - Page 3 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Man

The IEO trend has declined slightly

On 2/26/2020 at 5:46 PM, Jamiudama said:

IEO is even building sense. Not like ICO that has dejected relations to invest in other coin offerings. IEO are improved and it a swindle and peopme are investing in it. You canister evaluate yobit IEO.

Yes, Im aware of that. I see a deny in investor lucre in IEO. Which was originally very high, now have begun to disown. It can be seen from the IEO that many stretch in exchanges that choke not reach the point of success in their targets.

• +1 2

I think not all project declined there is many new project in some exchange have a good profit and still have value day after day even the price fall little bit but at any time they can increase 

I do not think that it has decreased, as you say. In the end, this is the safest way for investors to follow. No investor will now approve ICO offers as long as there are effective IEO offers, because I guarantee the right and they are from the platforms, that is, they are the most reliable.

• +2 1

I am not sure about this but possibly, there are certain limited numbers of exchanges and if all have had their own coin, the number of IEO will reduce, which is normal. 

It has not actually declined so much considering the fact that new exchanges are coming up with their own projects to attract users. It might not 

IEOs can be safer cause exchanges work as an escrow, and afaik many exchanges are applying some rules before releasing the funds to devs

On 6/19/2020 at 8:43 AM, lynx13 said:

IEOs can be safer cause exchanges work as an escrow, and afaik many exchanges are applying some rules before releasing the funds to devs

Which escrow are you talking about when taking about IEO safe or not, we only linking it with the price to increase after it is offered so that people will profit but some IEO still tend to reduce price later and never gotten to the original price again over long time. 

• +1 1

I am not assured about this but possibly, near are certified narrow records of exchanges and if completely get had their hold coin, the figure of IEO will reduce, which is normal.

IEOs can be safer cause exchanges work as an escrow, and afaik many exchanges are applying some rules before releasing the funds to devss...

The problem is that people are realizing that most IEOs, like ICOs, are usually scams and nobody wants to keep losing money because of that it has decreased and will continue to do so.

On 20/12/2019 at 15:44, Man said:

En mi opinión personal, siento que la tendencia de IEO ha disminuido ligeramente desde antes. Aún así, la gente elegirá IEO más que ICO o STO.

Pero llegando aquí, IEO parece ser lo habitual. Y se puede realizar mediante pequeños proyectos. Siempre que tengan dinero, por supuesto, este proyecto se puede realizar en cualquier intercambio, sea pequeño o grande.

IEO se ha convertido de hecho en la principal opción para nuevos proyectos, ¿qué opinas? ¿Soy el único que siente que IEO ha disminuido ligeramente?

La tendencia en términos de interés de los inversores en IEO es normal.

If ICOs had a huge boom about 2 to 3 years ago, but since everything that becomes fashionable on the internet, if it is not consistent it tends to disappear, a lot of capital was lost with ICOs, it is expected that with DEFI, no the same thing happens (Yobit).

• +1 1

The trend of the IEO is increasing, it is increasingly difficult to participate in an IEO because investors are more interested than ever, so I think it is more in demand

Nothing will reign forever, the time of ICO has come and gone, now people are investing in IEO because ICO are now dominated by scammers. IEO will also come and go because nothing last forever. 

In my view it is the opposite, it is very difficult and disputed to participate in an IEO, many investors know that it is a good opportunity for profit and the interest is growing

It's fact that now IEO trend has been declined now because in 2019 it is on peak due to shifting trends of the crypto moves towards the IEO.The term IEO means Initial Exchange Offering .But now the IEO is left alone because the trend now gows to the cryprto which are the reason behind this.

images.jpg

• +2 1

What i have noticed is that IEO and ICO trends both have decreased to a level not significant, DEFI is the trends now, people are investing now on DEFI, and as they are investing in it, they are becoming more of a scam and bubbles like 2017 ICO.

All because red market , bitcoin down trend will make people think again or oeave from any program in crypto market .since bitcoin is gaining dominan it is not allowing much to happen in the altcoin market which will keep that is suitable .

The trend of the ieo is increasing ,it is increasingly difficult to particular in an ieo because of that it has decreased and will continue to do so .are applying some rule before releasing the funds to devss .

It may be ! But it has not been totally finished although some of new exchanging platform have taken its place due to their qualities and uniqueness but there's are also useable and will be !

The altcoin market is in the worst shape it's been in since 2015, and I don't see altcoins gaining in popularity for the first six months of 2020. Bitcoin's supremacy is preventing anything from happening in the altcoin industry.