Cryptotalk or Bitcointalk? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nafiaaaa79

Cryptotalk or Bitcointalk?

We all know that Bitcointalk is one of the best crypto forum and there was no other crypto forum to compete with it. But since Cryptotalk started,I think it will give a real tough fight with Bitcointalk in future. This forum has already completed 1 year of their journey and they have come a lot far. At the starting of its journey,there was so much spammers and bots but the administration of this community has controlled it in a great way. All the rules and regulations of this forum has now become more strict. And the good thing is about all the senior loyal members of Cryptotalk. I want to thank and appreciate their hard work and dedication towards the forum. I also want to thank the senior members for being so kind and helpful towards the junior members. I was also a member of Bitcointalk. There, the senior members used to taunt and mocked the junior members. They don't even count the junior members as the member of the community. They had so much ego as they were senior members and they were above us. I didn't got enough help or guide from the senior members there but the scene in this forum is totally opposite. All the senior members in this forum are very friendly and helpful. Though I am not blaming Bitcointalk senior members for their behavior or anything,they have right to do so as they worked hard there. In that case,Cryptotalk is best for the starters of crypto who wants to make an actual future in the crypto field. All the beginners can learn a lot from this forum. So,please let us contribute towards the forum,help each other and avoid spamming. Be very thankful to Cryptotalk for what they have given us.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +4 4
  • +5 2

On a high note, the bitcointalk forum is a bit more advance than the cryptotalk in some aspect but comparatively, both are highly strict and but the spamming rate in bitcoin is somehow higher that of cryptotalk. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Bitcointalk is an older forum, its advantage is that because it is older it has more topics and posts to interact with, but Cryptotalk has better rules, so I think the 2 are good forums

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Cryptotalk is still behind bitcointalk at the moment, but it will become less and less of a competition as time goes by, and eventually and hopefully cryptotalk will become the #1 forum in users and posts too!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 6:59 PM, Nafiaaaa79 said:

I was also a member of Bitcointalk. There, the senior members used to taunt and mocked the junior members. They don't even count the junior members as the member of the community. They had so much ego as they were senior members and they were above us.

I saw it! They do this because BTT has many members, but they forgot they were more than 6M but now they are less than 3M because a lot of members doesn't like how it works there so they leave. We hope in the future Cryptotalk will have millions of members because its a good forum and easy to use.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Cryptotalk is the best forum than the Bitcointalk becasue in the cryptotalk we learn so much about the crypto market but in the Bitcointalk they never support the new members and also they block you without any reason and this is not good.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would say 100% Cryptotalk. Bitcointalk is a place today that doesn't allow many opportunities and is not welcoming new members. This is because of the behavior of many older members that while some have knowledge, they are still very aggressive to some people. There is suspicion of course but there should be less strict approach. Don't forget that most of early bitcointalk members were just spamming themselves with useless posts and got the rank they have just by that. The new merit system helped some of them but also not allowed too many to join.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I thank Cryptotalk for the forum and the room it gives us to express our ideas and thoughts we have about our favorite subject. The competition from the other forum is strong but I see that Cryptotalk is gaining a lot and will not stop until it becomes the number one crypto forum.

The fact that Cryptotalk keeps increasing after one year of being active means a lot. It has done a lot for the crypto community and has helped many thousands of beginners to interact, understand how to use and learn about cryptocurrencies. This is a remarkable feature that Cryptotalk has accomplished and deserves our congratulations.

• +1 2

I chose Cryptotalk and joined the forum on September abandoning Bitcointalk once and for all. The reason is that there is little progress in bitcointalk, all the doors are shut and I couldn't even find good posts to discuss. The early members there have it all and this forum gives the chance to new people, even if we are in crypto since 2017 to start in a forum and rank up without having the restrictions of bitcointalk that is not allowing this anymore.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Both forums are best and good on their own places. Bitcointalk is best because of first discussion forum if crypto world because of its widely  available knowledge. 

while crypto talk is best because of it's simply theme of page. We can find posts easily. 

According to my tastes, Cryptotalk is better, simply because its campaigns are available to anyone who wants to participate legitimately and complying with the established rules, while Bitcointalk puts many requirements or obstacles to participate.

• +1 1

I also much prefer this forum as well over the bitcointalk forum. I think that the earning potential here may not be as large as that which you see in bitcointalk because of their signature campaigns, however, if you look at the number of users and the time that each forum has been around, it seems that this forum is growing at a very rapid rate, and understandably so. This forum allows you to start earning from the get go, (after your 100 posts of course) whereas in bitcointalk you are able to earn or even be able to perform signature campaigns until you reach a certain level which could take a very long time. 

This can be off putting for those that are just joining and starting out in crypto. And hence this forum is great for those new members as well. 

• +2 2
  • +3 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am new in crypto too. I started in January and I'm not even one year investing in cryptocurrencies. I tried bitcointalk but it wasn't helping a lot in many ways. I joined cryptotalk at the end of this summer and it was looking better, and the more I am in this forum it is feeling much better. I have stopped even visiting bitcointalk and the progress there was very slow. Also there was these ranking systems that I've seen some people getting 100 merit and reaching a rank of full member by writing some very bad posts and getting too many merits somehow. You can try looking for a bitcointalk member with name GeorgeJohn and tell me how this member got to full member status in no time and 99% of the rest couldn't do it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Crypto Talk is a  academy for newbies who are learning and gaining experience every day by reasonable topics and news. Which shows the  form credibility and on other hand B. T is a form who now allows experienced and well verse Content writers members. If any newbie joins the form his account suspended in few days. This forum have the capacity to surpass the B. T Form. 

Based on my experience this forum is newbie-friendly what I mean about this word is even you are newbie you could still earn same with the member with higher rank, you just need to complete the 100 compulsory posts then you also just need to make a great content, compared to Bitcointalk that you will not get paid or you will just get low income if your rank is not that high so you should have a high rank first before earning huge income, so if you are a just a newbie and willing to learn then this forum is the best for you.

Cryptotalk and nothing else. I mean that I pick cryptotalk as the best forum in the crypto world. Bitcointalk comes second right now and it is mostly used today for the bounties and signatures and less for anything else. In fact bitcointalk has more spam and duplicates than cryptotalk.

Cryptotalk is better in many sense than Bitcoicointalk. The GUI of Bitcointalk looks very bad and the ease of using isn't available there like we see in Cryptotalk. Forum doesn't had regular payments and for new members it's really difficult to grow and gain good ranks. Senior members of BTT makes fund instead of teaching and Sharing about their experiences. But Cryptotalk doesn't has such negative things and with it's good community support, Cryptotalk is best for me.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

As of now, bitcointalk is still better than cryptotalk, we cannot deny that fact but nothings surprising with that because cryptotalk is new unlike the bitcointalk and there are still many things that this forum needs to improve and for sure there would be many improvements that might happen in this forum in the future. 

16 hours ago, Ridam said:

Cryptotalk is better in many sense than Bitcoicointalk. The GUI of Bitcointalk looks very bad and the ease of using isn't available there like we see in Cryptotalk. Forum doesn't had regular payments and for new members it's really difficult to grow and gain good ranks. Senior members of BTT makes fund instead of teaching and Sharing about their experiences. But Cryptotalk doesn't has such negative things and with it's good community support, Cryptotalk is best for me.

i think the GUI of bitcointalk looks old because it has been around since a long time and they never updated it to a more modern one, cryptotalk is created in away that suits every user and thats why they have almost 300k members now.

• +1 1

On 11/3/2020 at 12:09 AM, cooperallch said:

Bitcointalk is an older forum, its advantage is that because it is older it has more topics and posts to interact with, but Cryptotalk has better rules, so I think the 2 are good forums

BitcoinTalk and the CryptoTalk both have their own place and we can earn from both platform by joining them and involving into the  different reward systems.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Hey mate, you ask a great question which is better Cryptotalk or Bitcointalk, I will choose two because both forum site are best for me but  Cryptotalk is better than Bitcointalk because Cryptotalk is giving daily earning fro our post but Bitcointalk not giving free money to our post, here Cryptotalk work is very easy, that's why I choose Cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Today when talking about the valuability, maturity and popularity cryptotalk forum has overshadowed, outshine bitcoin talk in this year of 2020 owing to the facts of the population joining  cryptotalk that keep increasing from time to time, simple conducive and enabling atmosphere it's providing for effective learning and understanding of crypto currencies to take place. With this reasons cryptotalk forum is more interesting, suitable and useful compare to bitcoin talk forum

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I use both but lately I have stopped the bitcointalk and I don't want to leave Cryptotalk, for many cryptotalk is the best experience and here they find equal chances and a family while in bitcointalk all they found was neglect and bad comments from ranked members that never help low rank, and are usually mean too.

• +3 1

Most people choose this forum from others for many reasons. I am think most of us when beginner we look at the forums and decide Cryptotalk with eyes closed because of only the looks of this forum. The rest are look bad design and if you are also try to use them you will find many bad people that are not helping to find the answers. Cryptotalk is more friendly.

• +1 1