SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

34 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I seen Litecoin only a very few sites that implemented as payment processor. Do you believe that Bitcoin fee will be lower than Litecoin? I understand what you meant if people start to use Litecoin or other Crypto Currencies the Bitcoin fee will be less.

There's a development happened in bitcoin namely Lightening Network. It's being test by a lot of users. You can also try it. With Lightening Network, bitcoin fee will be dropped significantly. That's what I am talking about.

I think Bitcoin is the best and ETH is the second coin should be chosen, So I always Choose Bitcoin in comparison to other coin. so for me, Bitcoin is the only one coin.

I prefer CCUniverse.org token because of their great vision and promised economy. I hope that in next few months the progress will be still fast as now

IMG_20191002_192415_708.jpg.1f4f8812ea658d48c053a11d21abda0f.jpg

LOYALCOIN is up now this is my most favorite token as it is originally based on my country.

The CEO is also a Filipino, They are also listed now on PROBIT.

You can see them on blockfolio.

They are going international!

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

Posted (edited)

Well, I was in love with BTC, but after I lost most of my assets at summer 2017, when BTC went down I start to looking at other altcoins and found out few in which I believed. That is Monero, Litecoin, Dodge, Ripple and Ethereum. 

I cant decide which one of them I like the most, its childish, right? I dunno. 

For example, you will see my attachment to be the site where you can earn great amounts of BTC in a short time. 

There is also a link with my referral code, so copy paste that link and follow me together to put that amounts of coins in our wallets. 

->  https://www.lootbits.io/?invite=1208245   <-

Cheers! 🥂 

lootbits-promo-1208245.png

Edited by EneaMay

Well my fave ones would be BTC at first, then I love Stellar technology and Cosmos (ATOM), I love the team behind them and I fully support. I dont really care about their price to be honest.

Ethereum is the best choice for holding as you can see this token has a lot of potential. I prefer also bitcoin because it is already popular and you should wait until the price will moon to have a big profit.

my favourite is dogecoin because it has low fees and usually i withdraw from exchanges in doge coin and convert to usd to save on fees , other currencies withdrawal take at-least 1$ but for doge it's maximum 0.05$ so lots of usd saved

9 hours ago, aajiz_banda said:

my favourite is dogecoin because it has low fees and usually i withdraw from exchanges in doge coin and convert to usd to save on fees , other currencies withdrawal take at-least 1$ but for doge it's maximum 0.05$ so lots of usd saved

That's a good idea. When we withdraw BTC, the minimum fee we realize is 0.0005 BTC which is approx $4 at the moment. When the rpice increase, it gets more even. I too sometimes your strategy but you know in my local no one buys DOGE, everyone looks for BTC only.

My favorite coin is BTC, and Libra. if you don't know Libra it is a coin Founded, developed and maintained by Facebook Social network. it is a new coin and I'm looking to invest on it. The reason i like it though is biased 😀, it is because Mark zukerburg is my role modal?

#programmer #trader/ twitter/ discord/

Download Free movies at; moviepb.com

personally ADA, Cardano is one of the only crypto projects that undergoes rigorous peer reviewing. Their PoS mechanism, Ouroboros, is one of the most advanced consensus protocols I've seen in this space. 

On 9/26/2019 at 10:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

For long term and short term both, I'm mostly like LTC or XRP because it have good liquidity and market cap. You can make some bucks in just short time by 1 day if trading in these coins seriously. Suppose if we invest in XRP $1000 then if you make 1 cent per XRP then you made ~$50 in 24 hours which is quite good and fair for 1 days profit. Believe me if you calculate your profit in cents then you will get good profit in short time, if you calculates in Dollars then it may risky. Dollars can only count in BTC 😄 

Only for Devs 😄 >>  Join Utopia Beta Testing Right Now  

my favorite coin is TRX for now. in terms of trx development in my opinion the fastest growing, in fact now TRX can build TRC20 and start many projects that move from ERC20 to TRC20.
TRX also has a transaction speed performance that may be faster than ETH. which is 2000TPS. whereas ETH is only 25TPS, it is very far away.
yesterday was also a trx pump, and pretty good I got a decent profit.

At the moment, i am holding and buying more Doge and Tron coin, i believe they are pretty cheap coin with gret potential to rise up to 10,000%

On 10/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, fundeal said:

At the moment, i am holding and buying more Doge and Tron coin, i believe they are pretty cheap coin with gret potential to rise up to 10,000%

Hi friend,
why are you so sure that the price of Dogecoin will go up to 10,000%? This is a very high rate of increase.