What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 28 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

Everyone should have a favourite coin apart from Bitcoin which is most peoples favourite. Mine was Ether and Litecoin. Now I look for promising future coins and new projects that can make me 10x or more in a year or so.

I mostly use ETH for trading. But sometimes I use EOS. Now I am actively interested in Defi tokens and everything connected with it.

BTC and ETH and I like Tezos... In the end I think BTC is will be king of course. I have already invest on those three coin.
Bitcoin is the favorite coin for everyone because every beginners they must know bitcoin first before knowing any another cryptocurrencies.

my choice in this regard, like, I think, many users went in the direction of bitcoin and Ethereum. two top coins that hold their positions quite well. I collect mostly from games.

The world today is moving towards cryptocurrencies.  I invested in Bitcoin because it is the strongest, and part of the balance I invested between Ethereum and Litecoin.  Currently he is a dic and bnb investor.  Consider these currencies one of the strongest cryptocurrencies and they will have a wonderful future

Hello friend, I have most of my coins I have them in bitcoin, but I also have a considerable amount in dash litecoin, I also have a coin called dec from a card game, I would like to have tether.

Always in BTC since it is the one with the best fluctuations, I use XRP and ETH.

These are the currencies I use regularly for various operations.

My favorite currency is Bitcoin, I have it as a long-term investment, I also like BNB and Litecoin. I could say that Ethereum, but with the high cost of gas at the moment it does not convince me.

On 26/9/2019 at 12:21, SastraID said:

¿Cuáles son las monedas o tokens que tiene en este momento y explique por qué elige?
Espero que esto pueda ayudar a otros a elegir qué criptomoneda es buena para mantener y tiene un futuro brillante. 

Litecoin is my favorite cryptocurrency because it has a great project behind it, similar to bitcoin, it has always been at the top of the cryptocurrencies since it came out, and its transactions are fast and secure.

On 9/26/2019 at 12:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

Currently in my case I only have BTC ETH and TRX
I have it for the following reasons
BTC - "Stable" currency
ETH - Speculation and for smart contracts.
TRX - Speculation and short-term investment projects

Each one distributes his portfolio among the actions he will carry out with him.
If it is to hold then there if you need an investigation of projects and the currency that you like the most.

I have invested in SOL (Solana) coin. Solana is a very HOT project after FTX implemented the first DeFi project on Solana's Blockchain platform. Solana is built by a team of all-star, experienced from large companies such as Google, Apple, Intel, Twitter, Dropbox, Microsoft ... etc.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

My favourite coin is LTC. I also like XRP, BNB and XLM tokens. I am holding Ripple and Stellar almost 1 year and I am planing to buy BNB token, when its price will fall.

I hope LTC, XRP and XLM will make  to the Moon!

At the moment I mainly have bitcoin and binance coin, they are the ones I use in the exchange to invest but my favorite is dogecoin is that I love it, the meme dog is adorable. I always hope its value goes up, the doggy coin is great. 

My favorite is ETH currently to trade or exchange; i wish that in version 2.0 it will bring great improvements and positive corrections; this currency is a worthy rival for BTC with a great future and a lot to offer in the market.

The Ethereum cryptocurrency is the brainchild of a canadian programmer and Russian — born Vitalik Buterin. At the moment, Ether is firmly entrenched in the top of cryptocurrencies and is one of the most used platforms.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Mi activo criptográfico favorito, aunque suena extraño, es xrp por sus bajas tarifas cuando se trata de transacciones. Por supuesto, es una moneda centralizada por los bancos, pero veo mucho potencial debido a la velocidad de las tarifas y el potencial que tiene. Es la moneda donde más he depositado mi dinero.

of course BTC is the best for holding and save money. BSV is the most promising coin for the future. And YO token is the best if you like trading in Yobit.net exchange

Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency, but first of all a technology, a platform for creating decentralized (DApps) applications. The basis of Ethereum technology is the use of smart contracts-these are small pieces of code that allow programmers to write applications on a decentralized basis.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

The most common answer ir Bitcoin after all is the most popular currency and also the biggest one. I also like NEM if you search for it, you will find out that it has many advantages over Bitcoin like the amount of transactions that can be handled at the same time, so transaction times are not long, also the fees are small so you won't have to be worried about overpaying because the network is too crowded, the project is smart and they have partnered with many big companies which you can look at in the official website, also the price is not very high and it can higher so if you invest you could expect good profits.

Favorite crypto BTC (Always) since it is the first I met and I was impressed by its history, Favorite OGN Token since it was my first successful airdrop, Greetings: 3

DigiBytes are digital assets that cannot be destroyed, counterfeited, or hacked, making them ideal for protecting valuables such as currency, information, property, or important digital data.Nov 6, 2018