What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

My favorite crypto currency is BTC and LTC. They are the most popular coins all over the crypto world. They are popular so are accepted in every purchases and trading. 

I hold Bitcoin and ethereum just because the Bitcoin price will go more hai and after Bitcoin ethereum is the only coin whose value is more so for me I would suggest everyone to hold this two coins

When I started working on cryptography, the only currency I was interested in and storing was Bitcoin, but after I started working on the forum I got to know other currencies and found that Ethereum is the best so I prefer Ethereum because it is acceptable withdrawal and transfer fees and its price is good

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Presently on the coins which I kind of hold, o can of see on this coins of the horizen, as the cook looks promising and with that of having to stake the coin,an I have those if the bitcoin and that of the BNB coin of the binance, as i kind of use this Binance exchange,and as so I use this of their native BNB coin

Presently on the coins which I kind of hold, o can of see on this coins of the horizen, as the cook looks promising and with that of having to stake the coin,an I have those if the bitcoin and that of the BNB coin of the binance, as i kind of use this Binance exchange,and as so I use this of their native BNB coin

For me, there is not any preferred currency, but all the strong currencies that have trading opportunities and trading profits, I only avoid currencies that have low trading liquidity.

If the coin is bitcoin. Then it all started with him. Namely, the knowledge of cryptomeria and tarabot. And if you count by profit, this is Ethereum because I used to have a farm.

Currently I am holding BTC, Ethereum Classic and Verge ( XVG) coins because I have heard from many local and global analysts that these 3 coins can give you healthy profit in less then 3 to 4 months.

BTC is just first choice for me, but after BTC come ETH and such top altcoins. That is why l think that top altcoins are more profitable among other altcoins. Maybe it is the reason for being fond of these coins.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

My favorite coin will always remain bitcoins but I'm hoping to hold some etherum and XRP In a long-term investment,these are the coins I have chosen to participate in.

The list of favorite coins is really big.But obviously among all of them,BTC is at the top and ETH is the second.I use these two coin almost everyday.USDT and Dai are the two stable coin that i like most.Beside these four,LTC,DogeCoin and XRP are my most favorite coins.

• +1 1

My favorite coin is Etherium.  Although Bitcoin is currently more expensive, I prefer Etherium.  There are enough reasons for this.  The first reason is the withdrawal fee.  Etherium fees are much lower than Bitcoin.  So the money I get when withdrawing from Bitcoin is a little more than the money I get from Etherium which makes me think Etherium is better in these cases.  Again, it's less in litcoin.  But I feel comfortable using Etherium.

Without any doubt i like ltc coin because its fee low  while i prefer it most than any other coin...if i convert btc to eth it cast high fee and again to transfer high than ltc..so ltc good for me .. Again i Don't use token yet..so no idea about good token  

For Now mine best token is talk token and i am holding the talk earned through the Cryptotalk campaign and Hoping for the besst price to come in September so that everyone get good profit. And I am also staking AWC coin so it's another coin that i like to include in mine portfolio.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I use coins but not tokens, I use Bitcoin and Litecoin and Ethereum  more, because these are my favorite currencies, I invest and trade with these currencies, and I hold these currencies and sell them when the price goes up,

Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, doge, bit coin cash, dash, monero, digibyte and some others I like to trade. But as for holding, I am not holding for now, these listed are my most favorite coins. 

I don't deal with token because they don't give huge profit the way coins do and with that I will suggest ethereum, litecoin,xrp,bch and the mighty bitcoin because I believe they are all promising coin which will surely give you good profit if you stay patient with the Cryptocurrency marketplace for a while.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

My favorite coin is litecoin I have no reason why its my favorite coin, randomly I attract this litecoin so many times I invest in this coin and earn profit also, bitcoin is my second choice  recently I start trading so I use bitcoin in trading.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Honny143 said:

My favorite coin is litecoin I have no reason why its my favorite coin, randomly I attract this litecoin so many times I invest in this coin and earn profit also, bitcoin is my second choice  recently I start trading so I use bitcoin in trading.

Light coin is a good coin, its price increase very well in 48 hours time back, and it has always been a promising coin ever. After bitcoin and ether, it is my next coins. I have gained a lot from kite coin trading. 

The best coins to hold for long time investment to me are the altcoins and they include litecoin, ethereum,xrp,dogecoin and bch because they have good bright future, popular in cryptocurrency market and also there transaction charges is low compared to the likes of bitcoin in every exchanger you visit.

Currently I've observed altcoins rising a lot and I actually sold almost all of them and converted in BTC. I looked at coinmarketcap first 100 projects and their total cap is huge. I don't think they should be valued this high and sold. I'm holding some random coins that are nonsense and scammy and may pump and dump. I'm waiting to dump them for more BTC. I only see Monero and ZCash as useful, but I don't recommend them as investments. Exchanges might be forced to remove them.

• +3 1

While there are cryptocurrencies that have a purpose and some might succeed in creating a working product that will be used by millions of people daily, I still think that currently the one that has already succeeded and is being used by millions of people is only Bitcoin.

Ethereum with 130 gwei gas average is a useless network, not worthy of even looking at. 

I sold most of the alts after the latest rally, as profits were 300% and more and added some to the BTC position and some to bank to cover expenses. Monero still didn't pump a lot and I'm expecting a rally.

Mostly,  i like bitcoin because there are a lot of reasons behind there. Bitcoin give us a lot big profits only through holding it. Bitcoin is the ist large cryptocurrency with the greatest market demand. I know transaction fee of bitcoin is high but same profit is big. If any body wants to earn some big profit then investing in bitcoin. And i like REL token as well because its value are mainly flactuate. So we get good profit through it. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I am holding serval altcoins such ltc, xrp and trx. These all are for short term holding. Because i think in next few months it's price will be on moon. But if you want to hold fir long term then try bitcoins.

On 8/6/2020 at 11:33 PM, Hamsternet said:

never chose to hold anything but bitcoin, for me you can earn enough money with just holding and for price goes up then sell it, I don't think that you will find this in another coin, if you did you will not earn so much just a few dollars 

That is kind true but not entirely there are so many other coins which can give you profit at a particular time, there is always a time for most coins, where others are in bad shape even bitcoin there is always those coins that does better at that same time.

On 7/9/2020 at 3:25 PM, MrSpasybo said:

I like ETH because I believe in future of Ethereum as ETH 2.0, POS and Shardings technology.

Hope they can become world's computer and keep top 2 Coinmarketcap as long as possible!

But i have heard a rumor that there was something wrong with ethereum that is why they had to pull of the version 2.0 update, so maybe in general things are not going too well with ethereum and they might not be sure that the 2.0 version would fix it.