What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

3 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I think Litecoin had low fee compared to Bitcoin.

Low fee than Bitcoin, more decentralized than ETH. Litecoin is a perfect one for any kind of e-commerce as well.

However, fee will not be an issue in case of bitcoin because Lightening Network has already been used and if once everyone starts to implement it, Bitcoin fee will be lower than any other cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

3 minutes ago, PromethiumDev said:

Other great coins are DCR witch is defo one of the best repos I have seen in my carrier.

What is this? Decred? I never heard of it. Would love to have some light on it.

Yeah, I am agreed on Monero but Dash isn't something good in my opinion. Monero is the currency of dark web, which means it has a lot of demand.

11 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Low fee than Bitcoin, more decentralized than ETH. Litecoin is a perfect one for any kind of e-commerce as well.

However, fee will not be an issue in case of bitcoin because Lightening Network has already been used and if once everyone starts to implement it, Bitcoin fee will be lower than any other cryptocurrency.

I seen Litecoin only a very few sites that implemented as payment processor. Do you believe that Bitcoin fee will be lower than Litecoin? I understand what you meant if people start to use Litecoin or other Crypto Currencies the Bitcoin fee will be less.

• +1 1

34 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I seen Litecoin only a very few sites that implemented as payment processor. Do you believe that Bitcoin fee will be lower than Litecoin? I understand what you meant if people start to use Litecoin or other Crypto Currencies the Bitcoin fee will be less.

There's a development happened in bitcoin namely Lightening Network. It's being test by a lot of users. You can also try it. With Lightening Network, bitcoin fee will be dropped significantly. That's what I am talking about.

LOYALCOIN is up now this is my most favorite token as it is originally based on my country.

The CEO is also a Filipino, They are also listed now on PROBIT.

You can see them on blockfolio.

They are going international!

Well, I was in love with BTC, but after I lost most of my assets at summer 2017, when BTC went down I start to looking at other altcoins and found out few in which I believed. That is Monero, Litecoin, Dodge, Ripple and Ethereum. 

I cant decide which one of them I like the most, its childish, right? I dunno. 

For example, you will see my attachment to be the site where you can earn great amounts of BTC in a short time. 

There is also a link with my referral code, so copy paste that link and follow me together to put that amounts of coins in our wallets. 

->  https://www.lootbits.io/?invite=1208245   <-

Cheers! 🥂 

lootbits-promo-1208245.png

Edited by EneaMay

Well my fave ones would be BTC at first, then I love Stellar technology and Cosmos (ATOM), I love the team behind them and I fully support. I dont really care about their price to be honest.

Ethereum is the best choice for holding as you can see this token has a lot of potential. I prefer also bitcoin because it is already popular and you should wait until the price will moon to have a big profit.

my favourite is dogecoin because it has low fees and usually i withdraw from exchanges in doge coin and convert to usd to save on fees , other currencies withdrawal take at-least 1$ but for doge it's maximum 0.05$ so lots of usd saved

• +1 2

9 hours ago, aajiz_banda said:

my favourite is dogecoin because it has low fees and usually i withdraw from exchanges in doge coin and convert to usd to save on fees , other currencies withdrawal take at-least 1$ but for doge it's maximum 0.05$ so lots of usd saved

That's a good idea. When we withdraw BTC, the minimum fee we realize is 0.0005 BTC which is approx $4 at the moment. When the rpice increase, it gets more even. I too sometimes your strategy but you know in my local no one buys DOGE, everyone looks for BTC only.

My favorite coin is BTC, and Libra. if you don't know Libra it is a coin Founded, developed and maintained by Facebook Social network. it is a new coin and I'm looking to invest on it. The reason i like it though is biased 😀, it is because Mark zukerburg is my role modal?

On 9/26/2019 at 10:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

For long term and short term both, I'm mostly like LTC or XRP because it have good liquidity and market cap. You can make some bucks in just short time by 1 day if trading in these coins seriously. Suppose if we invest in XRP $1000 then if you make 1 cent per XRP then you made ~$50 in 24 hours which is quite good and fair for 1 days profit. Believe me if you calculate your profit in cents then you will get good profit in short time, if you calculates in Dollars then it may risky. Dollars can only count in BTC 😄 

• +1 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

my favorite coin is of course Ethereum and Tron, and my favorite token is Crypterium, you can see it in the coin marketcap the progress of the coins and tokens

Bitcoin is the main coin, so I keep it.  Besides btc, I have ETH and yo.  Plans to buy dogs, dash and xrp. Maybe monero. 

Edited by ververich

47 minutes ago, Donanald said:

most popular crypto currency: -sharding- capable of fast processing, zilliqa working with low fee fees and with a large supporter mass.

but most importantly, king bitcoin, bitcoin is the determinant of the whole market and everything in the market.

Are you sure about what you said?
I have never used zilliqa coin, I want to try to use but the exchange that I used does not have this coin.
I feel sad..

On 9/26/2019 at 7:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

I'm holding FCT, XRP, XLM, DOGE, SC, and ETH. I'm still in the process of buying a few others also. I'm a long term holder - I generally don't like day trading, so it's a good time to buy coins now while all the prices are at their lowest. I can tell that the prices are not going to drop much more because they are at their all time low.

• +1 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I am completely satisfied with the concept and perspective of BTC ... From time to time I buy coins that predict high growth, but do not hold for long, I try to transfer all my assets to Bitcoin and do not diversify my portfolio.

• +1 1

pxf.jpg

On 10/23/2019 at 4:21 AM, trumpman said:

By far my favorite coin is Basic Attention Token (BAT). The reason is simple. It's one of the few coins that have an actually working product (brave browser) with really good chances of going mainstream! I love it more than BTC to be honest!

Probably, BAT was the only browser entered and created their won crypto that can be trade in the market now. 
And as I can see with this coin, it is one actually I think good to hold for long term.

47 minutes ago, kaguro said:

My favorite coin so far is Ripple . Ripple is great coin because Ripple is one of coin that can be using in real life . their project more realistic compare with other.

yeah, i also like XRP man.
I think because this coin has cheap shipping and fast lol
I like this coin not to trade but only to make send and receive transactions ..
I am very comfortable with this coin 🙂

• +1 1

On 9/27/2019 at 1:21 AM, SastraID said:

By the way, you didn't mention what coins you are holding it now or might that your not yet buying them so far?
You should also share yours opinion also here dude, so that it will be fare to all readers that they will respond to your topic, thank you.