What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

Of-course BTC and then I have ETH. I like NEO too. Ultimately I think BTC is the one which a crypto user needs to hold. When BTC price spikes we see ALTs spike is lesser ration but when btc falls we see ALT falls in greater ration.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

For sure I will hold Bitcoin because bitcoin number 1 of cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap and bitcoin has mother for all crypto. 

Then next one is Ethereum and i thing will buy next ripple

I don't know why no one remembers BCH, if I would prefer BCH, history has proven the price of BCH is the most expensive number two after bitcoin, and I'm sure every coin will return to its highest price if the bullish is above the peak.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

my favorite coin is doge , why the reason choice doge coin first have a big community and then the value of doge every time is stable and its possible for hold longterm

and my favorite token is Bat , the reason of choice BAT so far always come to listed on big exchange and have a unique program that make interested.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Crypto said:

Banyak parameter yang dapat dipertimbangkan sambil membuat cryptocoin lebih disukai.

Saya lebih suka koin PoS (Proof of Stake) yang menawarkan bunga pintar / dividen / taruhan apa pun yang dapat Anda katakan untuk investasi Anda.

you like the consensus, not tokens or coins specifically,

a little advice, because I am one of the POS enthusiasts, and many coins that use POS prices fall, because there is no demand, whereas everyone gets a free coin every day if you have a masternode, and of course this is very risky especially the selected coins are junk coins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

7 hours ago, sidik7 said:

my favorite coin is doge ,

It's facinating to see the likeness of different people. Doge was created to have fun and now it's a coin I have seen a lot of people like.

Does anyone anymore into wabi? Their ico did really good but now a days they seems very silenent.

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +1 2

It's certainly bitcoin, other than this, I barely have favorite coin to be honest. However, I also do like the privacy cryptocurrency due to their nature of ensuring safety and untraceable transaction which sometimes we need badly.

• +1 5
  • +5 1

Is the anyone who were thinking to have grin when it was in everyone's mouth that this might be the next crypto. In fact theymos in BitcoinTalk considered to take it as a payment method for paying their copper membership and evil IP fees.

I only watched but never had any grin experience yet LOL

• -2 1
  • +1 3

3 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

you like the consensus, not tokens or coins specifically,

a little advice, because I am one of the POS enthusiasts, and many coins that use POS prices fall, because there is no demand, whereas everyone gets a free coin every day if you have a masternode, and of course this is very risky especially the selected coins are junk coins.

I am taking PoS just for making coins by investing amount for buying them at chippest price considering volume. I mostly prefer high volume with low price coins traded on biggest exchanger and It's a great vehicle for individual to get smart returns on investment. Considering PoS.

Masternode is completely different concept. Currently, I have MNX, NEO, PIVX and RDD for staking, and every coin is based on different concept of staking.

• +2 1

1 minute ago, Crypto said:

I like Stellar(XLM) and Ripple(XRP) just because both are premined and can be transferred instantly to users.

Stellar is okay bu XRP, I am not fan of it. In most cases it really does not fulfill the definition of crypto currency. They create XRP out of thin air. So basically Ripple foundation is in control of the coin.

You do not want to end up with a centralized coin while you came to crypto space to embrace decentralization.

• +1 2

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Stellar is okay bu XRP, I am not fan of it. In most cases it really does not fulfill the definition of crypto currency. They create XRP out of thin air. So basically Ripple foundation is in control of the coin.

You do not want to end up with a centralized coin while you came to crypto space to embrace decentralization.

Yaa, I agree. As I have read issues about ripple. But still while considering crypto, everything is predefined, prespecified and predetermined so things having scalability with blockchain can give major impact on economy. Also already Stellar(XLM) and Ripple(XRP) are testing possibilities to make cross border payment settlement very faster and cheaper.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Litecoin . this coin very stable for trading and also for me if bitcoin was a gold and lite coin is the silver . this coin will forever getting succiesfull with bitcoin .

token ? i never using token so far . never hold great ico so far . 

17 minutes ago, BBC said:

BCH does have a track record as an altcoin that can compete with bitcoin and as a hardfork coin, bch has many advantages of specifying coins from bitcoin, but the community has started to decline since BCH hardfork became 2 more coins.

Problem with BCH is that Ver thinks it's the real Bitcoin. By any means he do to admit that it's an alt. In the entire site he mislead the users and push them to buy BCH. If BCH was accepted that it's an altcoin then no one would have any issue with Roger Ver.

• +1 2

50 minutes ago, Goulding said:

Doge coin it will always never bigger with that unlimited total coin . but for playing games im agree with you Doge coin most fun to play with . holding alot coin make it easier to gambling . 

im not agree without . doge coin is great coin with a lot freedom and usefull to using in any payment alternative . and they had very low fee transaction with . more likely they had no fee transaction . i make payment for fast transaction and the fee only 5 doge coin . worth like nothing . 

• +1 4

43 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Problem with BCH is that Ver thinks it's the real Bitcoin. By any means he do to admit that it's an alt. In the entire site he mislead the users and push them to buy BCH. If BCH was accepted that it's an altcoin then no one would have any issue with Roger Ver.

Agreed with this.

I'd have no problems with BCH if they weren't trying to deceive people. They want big blocks? That's fine. Nobody can stop them having that. But promoting their currency as the "real bitcoin" especially on bitcoin.com? That's I cannot Ignore.

Apart from that I like Litecoin. Not because it is unique, I just... like it.

• +1 1

55 minutes ago, Cora said:

My favorite coin so far is Ripple . Ripple is great coin because Ripple is one of coin that can be using in real life . their project more realistic compare with other.

There are a lot of coins which are useful in real life like mb8coin, Monero for privacy etc. No mention for BTC which is the most widely useful in real life. But none of these are centralized like Ripple, centralized coins are very risky, over the time, it will loss interest and probably turn into a shitcoin.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

15 minutes ago, Consignee said:

There are a lot of coins which are useful in real life like mb8coin, Monero for privacy etc. No mention for BTC which is the most widely useful in real life. But none of these are centralized like Ripple, centralized coins are very risky, over the time, it will loss interest and probably turn into a shitcoin.

Right now in coinmarketcap there are 2,904 coins/tokens including Bitcoin so which one you want to go for LOL

If I ever need to buy a coin/token except Bitcoin I will go with the top 10, life is so easy 👨

Ref: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Edited by xBDT Script

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Right now in coinmarketcap there are 2,904 coins/tokens including Bitcoin so which one you want to go for LOL

If I ever need to buy a coin/token except Bitcoin I will go with the top 10, life is so easy 👨

Ref: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Satoshi Vision are also on top 10 but I consider these three as a shitcoin and would never invest into these three. Ripple is centralized, Bitcoin Cash, BSV are totally pump and dump scam only bringing benefit for its owners and the group. I would suggest anyone to tsay away from it.

If I were to choose a single coin for investment at this moment other than bitcoin, I would certainly go with Dogecoin, it has a good history of repeating its history, easy 3x return. Even in the bearish season it hit more than 100sats which was a dream.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Satoshi Vision are also on top 10 but I consider these three as a shitcoin and would never invest into these three. Ripple is centralized, Bitcoin Cash, BSV are totally pump and dump scam only bringing benefit for its owners and the group. I would suggest anyone to tsay away from it.

I gave you a like for this post. Enjoy it. I did not think about it when I posted the previous post LOL

Okay here are my list if I ever buy:

Ethereum 

Litecoin

EOS

Stellar

Cardano

Monero

TRON

IOTA

Dash

Tezos

I considered top 20 from CMC however here is my honorable mention: NEO

• +2 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Goulding said:

im a person who often using BCH for make a transaction . not just because its lowest fee than other and also many digital service and digital payment accept BCH . such namecheap for buying their service now  they accept BCH and BTC . 

cool .   yeah bch is also popular like btc but btc is i think the most popular coin of them all  . any service that accept crypto payments are always accept btc though btc have some disadvanatge like slow network and slight expensive fees but this does not appear or can be experienced at all times  .

when btc value dropped , btc networks are also speedy or not congested and the transaction fees were also reduced dramatically  . 

• +1 2

10 hours ago, Goulding said:

im a person who often using BCH for make a transaction . not just because its lowest fee than other and also many digital service and digital payment accept BCH . such namecheap for buying their service now  they accept BCH and BTC . 

But don't you know BCH isn't decentralized? This is a shitcoin, trust me.

Regarding fee, don't worry much. Lightning Network is already here and it will bring fee to the cheapest. Hopefully you will not anymore use BCH shit, in fact no one will.

• +2 1