What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

Actualmente tengo inversiones en XRP y WRX.
XRP Lo uso a diario porque sus tasas de depósito y retiro son mínimas, y la velocidad de transferencia es súper rápida. Recientemente invertí en el token WazirX porque estoy muy interesado en este proyecto en India, ya que Binance compró este intercambio, me da una muy buena sensación.

my favorite token Ethereum. because ethereum in the future the price value will be high. I'm sure it's added by its users are quite large

My favorite coin is bitcoin and also I like neo which is a good old coin like bitcoin which proved its worth in the past and it can be one of the best investments.

On 9/26/2019 at 11:33 PM, E.WINS said:

I hold only BTC and YO. Bitcoin because it is Bitcoin 🙂 And Yobit Token because it grew from 0.03 to 0.18 and gave me a good profit.

I love bitcoin. rewarded in bitcoin when you shop online at your favorite stores. Simply download the browser extension and get rewarded in crypto for shopping online. 

Token ring is a kind of local area network. In this arrangement any connected edge may begin transmitting, subject to a special frame or token being received. It is a kind of base band network.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

24 minutes ago, precmale said:

my favorite coin is of course Ethereum and Tron, and my favorite token is Crypterium, you'll see it within the coin marketcap the advance of the coins and tokens

After the Ethereum I also like the top altcoins included Tron. Why did you mention Crypterium? Their withdrawal options are limited to Mastercard only and there is no way to avoid 3% fee per withdrawal. Their system is designed to steal from the average users.

1 hour ago, cidedan said:

ETH coin and BNB token are my favorite. You'll utilize ETH to connect ICO, IEO, make modern tokens, etc.

Ethereum and Binance coin are also my favorite coins, they are potential altcoins to me, good for long term investment. You will not regret those coins you can make profit of it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is the most profitable currency. My all time favorite currency is Bitcoin. I like Bitcoin very much. So I love working with Bitcoin.

19 minutes ago, CrytogeniusVlad said:

To be honest my choice list is BTC Eth LTC and Yo. I already buy them for long term. I can say they has a great future. Yo will dominate soon in crypto market. ETH will raise soon.

The cryptocurrencies that you mentioned are really good investment and you are right those cryptos has a great future so keep hold and grab some more.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey mate, My favourite coin is BNB coin because it's a Binance exchange coin and I saw lo review that BNB coin will give lot of profit in the future, so if anyone want to invest crypto coin than invest in BNB coin.

My favorite coin is Trx . I really do have a  lots of expectations from this coin . I belive it can give a lots of profit for a long period of holding.

I personally fall in love with the profitable ETH and LTC, the other altcoins don't attract because of the potential ROI over the long term investment. I will invest more in ETH after the next market collapse.

I Love Bitcoin.but other side I also love litecoin because Everytime when I want withdraw from any wallet there are a big amount fee for Bitcoin withdraw But the other side litecoin has much lower fee for withdraw that's why I love litecoin as much Bitcoin..

This moment other than bitcoin, I would certainly go with Dogecoin.ultimately I think BTC is the one which a crypto user needs to hold. When BTC price spikes we see ALTs spike is lesser ration. I also do like the privacy cryptocurrency due to their nature of ensuring safety and untraceable transaction which sometimes we need badly.

Edited by Md Roni

There is more than one currency I invest in, but the best is to invest in the top ten currencies to avoid loss, no one can guarantee any new project

On 28.02.2020 at 02:21, seihama said:

and my favorite token is Bat , the reason of choice BAT so distant continuously come to recorded on enormous trade and have a one of a kind program that make interested.

I do not know why no one recalls BCH, in case I would favor BCH, history has demonstrated the cost of BCH is the foremost costly number two after bitcoin, and I'm beyond any doubt each coin will return to its most elevated cost in case the bullish is over the crest.

Bitcoin itself my best crypto coin. There are reasons to be chosen this one the best.THe price of BTC is very high and in the market when it start to take the move , it can brings so many altcoins to the moon. So my favorite coin is always bitcoin. 

My favorite coin is Bitcoin. Bitcoin dominates all cryptocurrencies. However, Yoda is a very popular coin at the present time. This is a new coin of the Yobit Exchange. Which many of us got from Airdrop. And I got a lot of money from here. My thought is that Yoda coins will be as popular as Bitcoin in the forefront.

My absolute favorite coin besides bitcoin is dgd which is a coin that is backed by physical gold, I believe in their coin as should you if you want to invest in a coin.

my choice coin is doge , why the explanation pick doge coin original own a large district and afterward the rate of doge every time is string and its achievable for have longterm

and my preference symbol is Bat , the reason of preference BAT subsequently far away at all times be as tall as to programmed on good talk and bear a only one of its kind predetermine that command somebody to interested.

At this point explain the coins or tokens you have left and why you have chosen them
  Hopefully this is good for a cryptocurrency hold

I like Bitcoin very much. Bitcoin is the most profitable currency. My favorite currency of all time is Bitcoin. So I love working with Bitcoin.

Nowadays I hold a lot of currency and wins. The reason for this is that the currency graph gives the impression of an upward movement more than twice the current price. In addition to the good news of the currency.

I Love Bitcoin.but other side I also love litecoin because Everytime when I want withdraw from any wallet there are a big amount fee for Bitcoin withdraw But the other side litecoin has much lower fee for withdraw that's why I love litecoin as much Bitcoin.