What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

i have not idea about token but i have small idea about the coin.i like the btc coin so much because this coin is very popular nowadays .we are happy to find this coin.

3 hours ago, rounack said:

my favourite crypto is eth.i only said one crypto name because i really found a real good use case in eth.so i fully support it,and also sure that it will grow up in future

Ether has no much bigger upgrades from bitcoin compared to some other coins, so what makes you lie ether?

for me I love free coin yes its name is "free" it has a huge volume and great project 
also it is listed in a lot of number of exchanges you can check it in coin market cap 
I hope this coin pumps soon as i expect 
also free coin has a face book page and telegram and site so I think it will has a great future 

I don't like tokens so I don't have tokens for me, my favorite coin is dogecoin, although it doesn't have much value but I'm holding quite a lot of dogecoin.

he reason of desire bat to date always come to indexed on big alternate and have a completely unique software that make involved.

My favorite is bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. I like bitcoin because this is still the leader of all coins. Also like ethereum and litecoin for its low fees in withdrawal. Some other coins are like dead coins. I am also looking for xrp and xrm now.

I am completely satisfied with the concept and perspective of BTC ... From time to time, I buy coins that expect high growth, but not for long, I try to transfer all my resources to bitcoins, rather than diversify my portfolio.

My favorite coin is waves and Yoda token .I am using waves decentralized exchange where we can create any token and listed in 5 mints 

On 9/27/2019 at 1:21 AM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

I usually invest in a safer currencies especially in the bear season and with this upcoming bull season I am rooting for XRP as it has a big potential to multiply it's price easily. But if we are talking about favorite, I will root for Ethereum as it is the first currency that I love the most because of it's usage. 

On 2/17/2020 at 6:14 PM, guatazoo said:

Ether has no much bigger upgrades from bitcoin compared to some other coins, so what makes you lie ether?

Perhaps the price is the factor that made him prefer, because technically, Ethereum can give you much more returns and profits than Bitcoin in the coming years.

its Libra at the moment because i almost doubled my coins in less than 1 hour hahaha

Right now you should invest in Libra, i know it sounds dumb but its a stablecoin and its worth 1$ per LBR, but right now you can get 1 Libra for 0.60$ because right now is a discount:

It got released some hours ago!

Heres Link: getlⅰbra.ⅽc

And Tweet: spacer.png

(They removed any Tweets about it because the website was overloaded because everyone wanted to buy, but i made a screenshot)

I think there are still some avaible

Its almost sold out, so good luck!

(I sold them after i bought them haha)

7 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Perhaps the price is the factor that made him prefer, because technically, Ethereum can give you much more returns and profits than Bitcoin in the coming years.

So why not just pick litecoin, i have seen litecoin ben mch bette on that scenario.

9 hours ago, guatazoo said:

So why not just pick litecoin, i have seen litecoin ben mch bette on that scenario.

Yes, why not, I also have little bitcoin because I know that its real price is much more expensive than the current price so that storing a little of it will return you with profit.

Currently I am holding only dogecoin as i am thinking that some day it will touch 1$ and i will sell them, no matter how long it takes 5 or 10 or even 20 years, I will buy hold and wait...!!!

Waves and neo are my favorite coins because there are not many coins on the market that have staking feature and make good profit at the same time.

4 minutes ago, Nancy46 said:

In current time I am with Bitcoin and ethereum I think this coin is safe for me because I am newly member in the group world I don't have much idea about currency when going for safe zone it help me to know about other currencies also and explore myself.

bitcoin and ethereum are always the first choices. so far, I also only focus on the two coins. I feel that the two coins are coins that have the highest potential that can reach the best price this year. so, that makes these two coins my favorite coins.

My favorite coin is bitcoin and my favorite token is OGN token which is now trading on binance . OGN give a solid profit in just few days that is why OGN is my favorite token 

My preferred coin is doge , why the explanation decision doge coin initially have a major network and afterward the estimation of doge each time is steady and its workable for hold longterm.

I would choose Bit Coin first, as it is first and foremost in a very good position. BTC can be changed very easily. If there is a second key to choose, doge & lite coin.

Boss i hold some bitcoins for future price prediction. I want to hold more bitcoins for future trading. In my opion the bitcoin is more high value able crypto coins and in future its price goes up and bitcoins holder earn more heavy profit. I suggest all crypto investor that invest in bitcoins and hold the bitcoins for future benefit.

My favorite coin of course Bitcoin along with the ethereum, XLM, monero and litecoin. and the token is IOST, actually there are tokens out there with many cool features but I dont know I'm not just a big fan of them even though they have a bright future.

I don't have anything in wallets aside from pointless coins or tokens. The entirety of my cash and time have gone into poo before and now looking to HODL for Bitcoin. Credits is another I hold a 1000 tokens, yet their cost stuck at 10 pennies as it were.

I have many cryptos that I really like but maybe recently I like the most DASH - it's fast, it has anonymity built in and its price is growing which makes it best for me to collect.

1 hour ago, Canete said:

Actually,i have three favourite coins: ripple,bitcoin,and Ethereum.i consider these coins as reliable instruments for accumulation you funds which grow from trading other altcoins.

Me i'm for BTC, LTC and those so called privacy coins, because they assure you that you will always stay anonymous, i'm more for preserving the legacy of bitcoin and crypto in general that the profit.