Trading altcoins - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

Trading altcoins

Is there any one here tried to trade multi currency.altcoins from ltc yo xrp to bch to litecoin and so on.did you get profit doing this?.or is it possible?what is youre toughts?

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I do this and trade on different coins, more profit on small investments in altcoin, which I trade on TRX coins, buy more quantity because of low prices, and sell it when prices rise.

This method is called abitrage, and it is not suitable in all currencies, especially the currencies that were mentioned above.It is valid in certain currencies when the volume is low in the platform so that you can buy and take advantage of the price difference.

I've tried trading altcoins before but never really made a profit, nor did I ever trade high dollar amounts.  It was mostly very small trades just to try out the market.  I can't say it was fun at all, nor would I do it again.  Watching the market can (and did for me) get very stressful, and I generally try to eliminate such stress from my life.  Not my cup of tea.

In order to trade you have to do some technical analysis first. Traders of altcoins are observing the charts all day, using tools as fibonachi retracements, rsi etc. If you blindly buy any coin and wait for it to pump it probably won't especially the last two years where most altcoins are in a bear market.

On 12/25/2019 at 6:30 AM, Ipal said:

No, I only trade bitcoin and Ethereum, if other coins are too low, and when I hold the results the results are not so good, so I decided to trade Ethereum and bitcoin only.

Actually your selection is very appropriate to trade using bitcoin and ethereum because both have higher values than the others so in my opinion it is very good to trade bitcoin and ethereum it will make it easier for you to get good results.

Yes it is possible to make profit by converting some coin to another coin. you can convert your btc to ltc when the ltc price is low in btc market and and after increasing the ltc price in btc market then you can make profit.

I do this many times. some times when I see that it could be profitbale then I do it and it is possible to convert another coin to all exchnages.

I do occasionally invest a little bit and I think it's just luck if a coin goes on the floor and grows then it might really make your account really awesome, and if it doesn't Coin success is like buying a lottery
wish you good luck

4 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

I am even trading altcoin.  It is even more profitable do me. I trade litecoin the most and it has made me profits.

Really how could you do this.i dont actually know what the exact method of it i also read that somebody say that altcoins are more profitable than bitcoins in trading.is it true?.im just wondering.and dont know if i try this or not

On 12/22/2019 at 5:37 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yes I do this and trade on different coins, more profit on small investments in altcoin, which I trade on TRX coins, buy more quantity because of low prices, and sell it when prices rise.

Ok buddy thank you iwill note what you say and iwill try also.ihope i get profit too.goodluck buddy and more blessings to us this comming year.iwill do what you are doing  buy when low price and sell when it is tises the price

While deciding on which altcoins to invest in is a favorite topic of discussion with everyone in the space, this article focuses on the best ways to trade altcoins. While most altcoins have experienced a 90% price drop from their all-time high, (or in some cases, ICO price) selected altcoins still have a future. 

Sometimes I do some trading on these major currencies, but given that the price is large, they need large capital, so I prefer trading in small currencies better and also less risky.

altcoins I trade currencies that have a small price and are very useful in terms of making profits quickly but they are fluctuating quickly in changing their prices

THINK POSITIVE

Yea I did it a while ago and it was good because at that time Bitcoin had not shown an increase but some altcoins rose by 2% -6%.  I did small trading BTC to Ethereum and BTC to XRP to learn first  about how trade coin and it was satisfying for me.  Whit 2% -5% profit.  Learning by doing.

Yes it is possible,but only on which price you bought it. Like the saying goes,dont put you eggs in 1 basket,so choosing different good coin can be profitable also

Trading in altcoins are good but before we do trading on it we must be careful on what altcoin we wiil choose because there's a lot of altcoins that is just a waste and no potential in the market so if we trade in altcoins we must choose that has potential in the market to grow more. 

I tried trading between trading pairs, for example I bought a currency against Dogecoin and then sold it for Bitcoin, I made a simple profit, about 2%, but the quantity was not great because the orders to buy and sell were in a small amount.

At least I did some research beforehand or waited for individual whales to pump up some altcoins like XRP and LTC. This is the best way to not influence with uncertain trading conditions or no movement. When the pope trades in large numbers, take advantage of this moment to open a position.

Trading in altcoins is very risky as my belief is that many of them will not last very long and therefore for long trading in these altcoins i would highly advise against it. But, what i tend to do is that if i make a loss in my trading i then invest in an altcoin that is going up in trend for a little while. This allows me to recover my lose before then investing in something more stable with the actual value again.

However, if you do want to invest in altcoins, please make sure to do the proper research so that you avoid losses.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes. Exchange of replacement money is not something wrong. It is even very beneficial, I deal less with bitcoin, usually I will deal with eth, ripple more. Those are 2 perfect replacement coins to trade.

Everyone who are experienced traders and investors of crypto market then he used different coins categories for devercification of risk management. Portfolios management means better promise for profits. And less chance of loss. 

On 3/25/2020 at 4:22 AM, paulpogba said:

Yeah mate it is best choice for make trade in different coins i prefer 2 to 4 coins which make more profitable earning and opportunity to earn more and more. If one in loss second give profits. Altcoin now days become more popular than other and having more value and price in the coins market cap. 

Yes it's more popular right now ever traders have some coins from altcoins and me to i have them all the time in my wallet , so it's a great investment 

trading altcoins is very profitable, in fact, I only trade altcoins a lot, bitcoin is small and mostly held for a long time because I have a plan, altcoins are good for trading, profits are not great. but I am very pleased.