What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies? - Page 7 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fabián Sevillano

What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies?

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative, and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading.

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, which represents a high risk, it is important that we understand the risks before starting an investment in cryptocurrencies. All financial assets carry high risk, whether through the use of leverage, susceptibility to cyber attacks and errors, unethical trading techniques, or target market volatility. 

I think that the world of cryptocurrencies is risky because there are many factors that influence their price, so if you are new to this, it is best not to risk any money that you are not willing to lose, there are many people who are also victims of scams because they do not have enough knowledge when it comes to entering the markets and choosing a good exchange that is why I recommend Yobit when trading

there are 2 risks that we should know about cryptocurrency :

1. there is no regulations, means cryptocurrency doesn't runs by goverment or bank. so if we buy something and feel like we be abused, there is small chance to have our money back.

2. scam and illegal activity

lately,let's say a bussiness like Multi Level Marketing started using cryptocurrency (BTC) and offer a good package with high compesation and advantage if we join in. They used to give good presentation at begining to pull "begginers" attention, and if they temped without do some research about this first, they will loss much money at the end. This happened to some of my friends.

Investing in digital currencies has risks to your capital because these currencies are unstable and can rise and fall strongly.

You can take multiple risks and all of them are one thing that is losing your friends and really some loss in the invoice can be a lack of confidence and you can take the biggest risk by creating your own cryptocurrency because you need to have a right and big team to create a successful cryptocurrency and even create some small mistakes that can create big problems.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are a lot of risks when you're trading cryptocurrencies. You can always make the risks minimal, but you can never take the risk. There are sometimes that you'll lose a lot of assets because cryptocurrency is too volatile. But you could also earn a lot because of its volatility.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative, and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.

• +3 1

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative, and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading.But if you are a good trader you could not be a loss.

• Useful or interesting 1

Risk is present in almost any business. In the cryptocurrency market, it is really high, mainly due to an unaccounted-for factor. But as in any business - you can't risk it, you won't earn it. Therefore, we have to build a strategy adjusted for the unaccounted factor.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

On 10/8/2020 at 8:29 AM, Fabián Sevillano said:

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, which represents a high risk, it is important that we understand the risks before starting an investment in cryptocurrencies. All financial assets carry high risk, whether through the use of leverage, susceptibility to cyber attacks and errors, unethical trading techniques, or target market volatility.

You always run the risk that you sell the cryptocurrency very quickly and it rises in price more than you imagined and it takes a long time to go down or that you sell just at the time of a large price drop

• Useful or interesting 1

you are right but if we think this way we will never be able to trade or invest in anything , in my opinion the main risk in trading is being ignorant and having very few knowledge because this will just lead us to lose all our currencies even if we invested in a legit currency ,

so because of this i suggest people to educate themselves well and gain enough experience so they don't end losing gold chances to make huge profits or even losing the money they have , and they should always start with small amount of money when they are beginners in case they lose it they be ready for it

• +2 1

There is a lot of risk in trading and there is a high chance that you will lose your money
-The platform is new and not popular
-To be criticized for the project in which you are investing
- That one of the investors sells a large amount of the currency and this leads to its decline

On 10/14/2020 at 2:41 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Everything in the world has its pros and cons, benefits and risks. The risks associated with electronic currencies are still an obstacle to this market, and prevent it from actual application in the global economy.

Everyone is afraid of working in cryptocurrencies because of those risks that exist in these currencies, but I believe that after a period of time these risks will decrease and the field of cryptocurrencies will be safe for everyone.

• +1 1

The risks are consistently in a speculation. Study and experience is the thing that decreases these dangers. It is something that will consistently be inactive. we basically should be ready for it. Furthermore, risk sums that we are willing to lose.

In my opinion it is the volatility of the market, when you acquire a currency you must know exactly when to enter and when to exit, and in case of investment follow the price, the rest are common associated dangers, such as hackers.

The volatility of cryptocurrency market which is one of the risk of cryptocurrency. It is important understanding the risk before investment. 

If you have experience and knowledge in the crypto field then it is easy for you to determine whether the price of a certain coin is going to increase or decrease. I have seen people investing and predicting the market quite rightly

I think that nothing is without risks, and we must experience and a little adventure so that we can reach what we want, but we must always be careful

There is no currency in the online world where you can get one hundred percent payment by batting one hundred percent, but we have to look and understand and then tag.  Some sites should do such There is a site where we can trade because it feels very good and comfortable for us.