HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL TRADER - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pidopelz

HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL TRADER

For me, the phrase fruitful supplier is around "teach". You need to have educate when exchanging in set up with a purpose to carry out properly within the market it. You would like too to have  excellent exchanging mind research for feasible choice making.

You need to pick the key cryptocurrency you will often be employed in addition, you need to make investments simply the amount of money that you manage to reduce simply and also rely on the investing requests

I agree with the six tips that you provide. If these six tips are carried out consistently, the one who does it can become a successful trader.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:19 PM, Pidopelz said:

1. Invest only what you can afford
  2. Don't be greedy, make profits and move on
  3. Don't invest blindy, always do your research before investing on anything cryptp
  4. Don't FOMO( Fear Of Missing Out)
  5. When investing on a coin always look at short term goals and long terms goals 
  6. Always learn from your mistakes

Your all point are good for successful trader but in my mind one thing its a six send its more important.

Anyone who reads these steps or principles will be complicated. It is simple .. But to reach a capacity that enables you to apply these instructions accurately, you need years of experience in this field .. You must be mistaken or late, so you will eventually learn

These tips for starters might be a little unclear to them. 
But if we talk about a skilled merchant, everyone has a plan to work with, we can't limit the rules of success.

Yes that is right. I am really like some my strategy already covered there. Some people have wrong mindset when going trading. They think can rich because doing trading. Maybe right if you already have so much experience. But if you only started, i think that will lead you become poor. Some advice is already covered on the main thread how to be professional trader.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:19 PM, Pidopelz said:

3. Don't invest blindy, always do your research before investing on anything cryptp
  5. When investing on a coin always look at short term goals and long terms goals 

These are all the best and basic tips one should follow in order to hold a good grip in the world of trading. With all these tips plus eyes and mind open anyone can achieve good success.

Stop searching on google lol, this is what going to to show when you search it on google, give your own opinion mate dont rely on the google. its easy to tell how to become successful in trading the key is always be wise.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:19 PM, Pidopelz said:

To become a successful trader you need to have experience about trading.you need to do some basic trading to learn and gain experience and you must have the basic knowledge about trading.

Most people who are interested in learning how to become profitable traders need only spend a few minutes online before reading such phrases as "plan your trade; trade your plan" and "keep your losses to a minimum." For new traders, these tidbits of information can seem more like a distraction than any actionable advice. New traders often just want to know how to set up their charts so they can hurry up and make money.

Becoming a successful trader is not an easy thing to. One should have control over their emotions, knows very well about how trading works, have a good risk and money management. 

To be a good trader, I agree you have to follow very specific rules, but there is one thing that is a little acknowledge, the percentage of world traders who can make a real profit from investing very little.

Doing business requires patience. If you are trading losses will not be broken. Because there is no profit at all. Trading needs should be taken into account as to how much prices have risen in the market.

Do not forget to place a stop-loss order and take-profit order. Deal with your positions with pending orders and make your goal at least twice as much as your loss. Do not multiply your deals. Discipline is the most important thing.

Your tips here are great  to be a successful trader you must invest wisely  do findings and research on the coin you are investing in and don't only invest in one coin invest into 3-5 coins so you may not lose your investments when the market is down

To be successful trader you must learn or take a course to learn how you can buy or sell that is not easy but the most important thing dont put all money in one coin

Thanks for these great information it was helpful for me a lot, nice one . best wishes...

• Useful or interesting 1

Listen, my friend at first, your boxes get the knowledge of the crisis.And that's through thoughtful courses.And this is the beginning of the road to success. And then training and training.

1 hour ago, Hanan951 said:

Thanks for these great information it was helpful for me a lot, nice one . best wishes..

Also there is alot of information that can you search about in YouTube and other website. stay always ready for more all the time.

In that case you need more and more knowledge about trading. And also you have to become wise in trading. I think it will be help you to become successful trader.

To become a successful trader you must have discipline in your self so, you can be calm when something not good happen on the price of crypto. 

Being a successful trader is very easy and at the same time, it seems difficult, if you are planning to trade, you should first have extra money that you will use for trading.

I would add another tip to these tips: Never borrow or ask for money from others to trade, otherwise you will get into debt