HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL TRADER - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pidopelz

HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL TRADER

1. Invest only what you can afford
  2. Don't be greedy, make profits and move on
  3. Don't invest blindy, always do your research before investing on anything cryptp
  4. Don't FOMO( Fear Of Missing Out)
  5. When investing on a coin always look at short term goals and long terms goals 
  6. Always learn from your mistakes
  • Useful or interesting 2

To become a successful trader you have to understand the things is the main market because trading depends on a market and then do trading for experience with demo accounts 

actually to become a good trader, I agree you have to follow very specific rules, but there is one thing that few admit, the percentage of world trader who can make a real profit from investments is very little, you have to work hard to achieve certain goals and it is not for everyone, it is a job that wears you out and uses all your mental as well as economic forces, it takes an emotional control that is not for everyone, but if you are convinced that it is the way right for you then go and get to work, just believe in things and sooner or later they will come true.

If you're using FOMO as a verb, you're just screaming that you're a newbie that's just learning how to trade...and shouldn't be giving advice to other newbies.

Also, everything OP wrote is basically common sense.  If you don't know at *least* as much as what he wrote, you've got no business ever trading anything.  You couldn't dumb it down any more if you tried.

10 hours ago, Pidopelz said:

3. Don't invest blindy, always do your research before investing on anything cryptp
  5. When investing on a coin always look at short term goals and long terms goals 

Very well stated. Research is always key to success, but the hardest one for people is knowing the difference between taking profit and greed. There are rare moments when it makes sense to allow a position to continue higher than the sell order, but even then I recommend taking some profit and doing smaller sell orders slightly higher, and if there is a chance of it running out of liquidity, immediately finish the sell at profit.

Becoming a successful trader seem very easy and same time it's hard, if you planing to trade you should first have a spare money that you will be using for trading 

its really need that you invest whats you can afford to lose due many huge risk factor of crypto market.so try to manage very well to your investment.and enjoy this market risk factor.

11 hours ago, Pidopelz said:

Good advice.. Add to it : learn to manage capital. Do not trade all your capital in one currency, but divide the capital into 4 or 5 divisions. This is so that you do not lose all the money in one deal in the event of a currency drop.

12 hours ago, Pidopelz said:

1. Don't FOMO( Fear Of Missing Out)
  2. When investing on a coin always look at short term goals and long terms goals 
  3. Always learn from your mistakes

These hints are good and a good way to remind us about trading with cautious. It will help us when deciding to go into trading or not.. thanks for the guidelines.

According to your information it is explain in good way that invest which u can afford easily and take risk but not in high ratio that u may not get back to stable position, and the market analysis is also big factor for being good trader,

Good tread how ever Education about Bitcoin and crypto can help improve trading success with large or small accounts.  By developing your knowledge of the Bitcoin market and the crypto currency market as a whole, you increase the likelihood of becoming a trader who benefits in the long run.

This bear market i do not become a successful trader but if market uptrend  i will be succesfull .I increse my eth ony short trade but eth/usdt value down now also i am trying to be a successful trader.

You must choose your major cryptocurrency that you will always be used it also you must invest only the money which you afford to lose only and trust your trading orders

I completely agree with you, these points must be observed by absolutely all traders who are configured to earn money and not to lose their funds

For this i lost my 100$ without knowing about this. I can't think about this and invested some coin. Which are bullshit coin. i lost full fund. Which value is now 5$. I am going to fu*k myself.

You are absolutely right.Discipline is the main thing to bacome a successful trader.You must have a lot patience in trading.And should have a good knowledge about it.

A deal is right, because our investment in trading will depend on our money. things and sooner or later they will come true.

1) keep calm when huge movement and analyse the situation

2) study situation of different coins andif its solid financial and team and no one seems invest in it , so do it and wait lot of people interrest in t

3) When you buy something, have in your head a goal how much you want sell and sell when he goal is reached. 

5) Read a lot by yourself to make own idea about projet and dont believe too much about forum

If you learn to how to manage your trades without involving your emotions into it that's most of the work in my opinion and you will have most probably the best chance for being successful in trading.

I had lost so much but now I use to avoid certain losses, i try to avoid all mistake while setting up my plan

Hello there, 

Here in this topic i would like to say the to become a successful trader the thing which a trader have to do must is researching on market at an extent level and doing the short-term investment in the currency because it belongs less risks

There are lot of things which are necessary to understand keep in mind for being successful trader in field of trading and majorly is to do market analysis and beside it you start with minimum investment which u can easily be recovered. 

The post that you have made has all the answers to this post. You can be a good trader, and be a good trader. If you follow the 6 things that are exactly what you are right at, and by following what is reasonable, you will be a good trader in the future.  Be, you can earn good money in the trading world , I will follow the suggestions you give ,

The most important thing is to choose potential coins and like bitcoin and Ethereum, if you choose the wrong coins, you can be sure that you will experience a loss.